Today...

Leoo

Spent a weak with my Cousin and her two children (3 and 5). Was a lot of fun, and the kids are relatively low maintenance. Really interesting for me because it's the first time I've ever been around young children for even close to 24+ hours, so I have a much more concrete grasp of the world of being a parent now. Oddly enough, after a week of having almost my entire day revolve around two little people (save the 1-1.5 hours of wine and cribbage once they go to sleep and before we do the same), I think the thing I will miss the least is sleeping in the cottages out building (quilting studio). It's nice in that I don't have to put up with children waking up in the middle of the night, and I can sleep in a bit, but I will not miss having to earn my right to a nights rest by killing one or more bugs every single night. Every night there is a blackly or moth (or both) that needs to be killed, and one night I woke up to the sound of a cricket who was caught in a spiders web (it sounded like someone was clipping their toe nails, which isn't creepy at all when you're waking up at 2am in pitch blackness).

So Robin Williams offed himself today.... While I'm really not a fan personally, he entertained millions.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

As much as I mourn a talented man, one thing pisses me off with his passing; so many people on FB ramble on going "people need to be more aware of depression etc", I want to punch them in the face. Countless times when I've seen and even had emotional breakdowns myself and go through a really bad time due to it, they/I go 100% unnoticed or told to "get over it". They DON'T know what depression's like but claim with a straight face they know for more facebook likes.

• Like 6

Popoto.~<3

Facebook does a great job at bringing out the worst in people

• Like 3

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

As much as I mourn a talented man, one thing pisses me off with his passing; so many people on FB ramble on going "people need to be more aware of depression etc", I want to punch them in the face. Countless times when I've seen and even had emotional breakdowns myself and go through a really bad time due to it, they/I go 100% unnoticed or told to "get over it". They DON'T know what depression's like but claim with a straight face they know for more facebook likes.

But they're unintentionally right! People do need to be more aware of depression, and that includes them! 4LWBtp1.gif

• Like 2

Today, I got invited to a TV quiz. Again. On national TV.

Yay?

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

What? Where? When? would it be in English, I think. It's a super popular show in Russia, where the audience sends questions and then 6-people teams of quizzers try to answer them. Game lasts til one team gets 6 points and there is 1 minute to answer each question. There are also special rounds n shit.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Haven't been on this one yet. Been on our Jeopardy and some one-off quiz about the country for high school students on our Independence day.

In other news, there is a slight chance I might spend my 21st birthday in the States.

In mother[bleep]ing VEGAS!!!!!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Woo, congrats.

It poured about half the day here, then was overcast, tonight supposedly back to rain...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Vegas is a good time, but don't go off thinking every bar and club (or American city for that matter) is anything like it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I can't say I know many people who live within a six hour radius of Vegas who share that same opinion, but to each his own. Vegas is a lot of fun, I definitely recommend doing it at least once given the opportunity. 

tFtfA.jpg

Man, Estonian border sure does look weird. All Baltics look weird tbh.

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Assuming you mean 4.6b, then that's accurate. You really did kill 2.5b people while conquering the world. Shit happens.

See if we had used zombies to start out, we wouldn't waste 2.5 billion bodies...just get to Madagascar before it closes its borders!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.