Today...

Leoo

Thank you!  You know I've heard "Whenever you've had a bad day, remember someone had to clean the restroom at Taco Bell..."  Any comment on this?   :P

I'd imagine the rest room isn't that bad. The human anatomy takes more than 10 minutes to digest the food, so unless these people come back day after or for both breakfast and supper the restroom should be relatively good.

Lol the joke is that the food is so bad or irritates one's stomach so badly that it fails to pass through the digestive system...but I guess they probably wouldn't throw it up that fast.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I thoroughly enjoy shatting out Grade F meat.

You must have a weak digestive system. The only time I got sick from eating Taco Bell was when I ate a burrito that had been sitting out in my car for about 20 hours. I'll just throw it out there that it was still delicious. 

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I thoroughly enjoy shatting out Grade F meat.

You must have a weak digestive system. The only time I got sick from eating Taco Bell was when I ate a burrito that had been sitting out in my car for about 20 hours. I'll just throw it out there that it was still delicious.

Where did I say I got sick? I just like how it feels when I poop after eating low grade meat.

It is essentially the same thing.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I had a really bad time post Taco Bell once. It's been fine every other time. Granted I drank a fair amount that night. But then again, I think that's a true statement about every time I have Taco Bell.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I should say that even though the meat quality is low, any given fast food restaurant more than likely has better health code standards than any given home kitchen. If you get sick but nobody else who ate at the restaurant around the same did then it probably wasn't the restaurant that got you sick.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

On Facebook I saw that three people I'm "friends" with got engaged today.

I'm still in bed and it's after 5PM. I think I know who's winning.

• Like 1

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Shredded chicken burrito all day er'ry day (or the chicken DLT, also excellent). Going to vote today mostly to fill out the absentee form for the fall. There is actually one valid thing on the ballot though. Otherwise, waiting on mail to come so we can make a better aux cable for our 2005 Forester (really intelligent hack involving the external sub plug on the back of the radio). Might start on my new sewing project, although most of the house is a mess so I don't know where I might put it.

Shredded chicken burrito all day er'ry day (or the chicken DLT, also excellent). Going to vote today mostly to fill out the absentee form for the fall. There is actually one valid thing on the ballot though. Otherwise, waiting on mail to come so we can make a better aux cable for our 2005 Forester (really intelligent hack involving the external sub plug on the back of the radio). Might start on my new sewing project, although most of the house is a mess so I don't know where I might put it.

We don't serve spicy chicken DLTs anymore. :(

We're also getting rid of the four grillers soon and we're replacing them with an admittedly bland dollar menu. For the CUH-RAZY price of $1 you'll be able to get items such as mini quesadillas, 2 cinnabon bites, or a cheesy bean and rice burrito.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm currently contemplating what I want to do after school. I have 2 years before I finish high school but I would like it if I could make a final decision as to what to do....

So many options of what to do, especially since I get relatively good marks, so I just can't decide. I've narrowed it down to just a few options, but even now I can't decide. Doubt I will decide ever though, just pick one and hope it gets me where I want it to get me...

Any advice on this matter oh wise OT'ers?

I could try, if you could elaborate more on what options you are considering and what you are interested in :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Dude youre young as shit. Go to a tech school for plumbing. That business is going to explode soon because everyone wants to be a desk junkie these days

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn