Today...

Leoo

What if you locked yourself in a secure area (your apartment) before getting high?

He would probably swallow the key.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

So I did mushrooms with some friends the other day. Long story short, broke a guitar, headbutted a painting, destroyed my own glasses and almost got myself killed running into traffic. Think I'll stick to weed and liquor from now on.

That blows that you've had such a bad experience :/ I've only taken really low doses of mushrooms but I'm not really interested in more because I've heard a lot about it being a lot harder to control than LSD. Were you in a good place mentally and did you have a sober trip sitter? Mindset and setting are SO incredibly important when you take psychedelics; it's the difference between having one of the best nights of your life and ending up in the hospital after trying to fight off eight cops (as happened to a friend of mine who obviously is not in a very good place right now).

I've been coming to not even like booze too much anymore. I haven't had more than 3 drinks in a night in 2 months. maybe that'll change when i get to college though and I don't have to deal with the inconvenience of arranging rides home/bothering friends to crash and won't have the free time to smoke as much as I do now/have to clean out for potential internships though.

I ended up seeing one of my closest friends for the last time before he goes off to school for the first time. It's so awesome seeing people break away from community college. It was a pretty good time, just chilled and had a couple beers. Heineken is a lot better than I remembered it being.

Also, today was the last day of my internship. They had a recetion for all the interns and gave us all company laptop bags and cake, which was nice. It was a really good experience but I'm glad to be done with it. I have one last week at home to get all of my stuff together before I move back to Ann Arbor. It's just crazy how fast this summer has gone by.

My school's IT department must be pretty bad, as my email has been "compromised" two times within 4 hours!  <.<

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

cmIRFar.png

I'm surprised they didn't just close all their shipyards to prevent spread of virusinvasion.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

cmIRFar.png

I'm surprised they didn't just close all their shipyards to prevent spread of virusinvasion.

Haha.  The reference was to one of these zombie takeover games, not sure how popular it was :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Any particular reason the real-life advice thread is dead? Kind of want to post something there but it might also fit in the relationship thread but also I'm lazy. Was working on a tunic and then left it for a bit, computer is trying to update itself and generally being annoying.

Everyone in OT has ever aspect of their life figured out and doesn't need help, except in the area of relationships.

But go ahead and ask your question Hawks, I'm sure no one will look down on a LOSER like you for having a PROBLEM you friggin BABY BUTT.

• Like 3

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Everyone in OT has ever aspect of their life figured out and doesn't need help, except in the area of relationships.

But go ahead and ask your question Hawks, I'm sure no one will look down on a LOSER like you for having a PROBLEM you friggin BABY BUTT.

Sounds like someone is posting the opposite of what he means in either and attempt at humour or a cry for help. I'm personally leaning towards the former, but the latter could also be part of it.

Any particular reason the real-life advice thread is dead? Kind of want to post something there but it might also fit in the relationship thread but also I'm lazy. Was working on a tunic and then left it for a bit, computer is trying to update itself and generally being annoying.

Also, everyone including myself just goes straight through the Today thread when asking for advice lately.

Just post it somewhere hawks. Somebody will eventually give you an answer

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have Russia, Brazil, China, AND the US but Vietnam still repelled me. Damn.

Slept with my first ginger last night. Woke up with my soul intact.

That's exactly what they want you to think.

• Like 5

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Dear OT users that are still students: do internships while in college. I dont care if it cuts into your social life- looking for a real world job sucks.

Sincerely, RPG

• Like 1

Today was the first time in my 21 years of existence where I am confused over a girl.

I finally knows what it feels.

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

At the hospital with my dad. He might have cancer. They're going to keep him over night and do more tests tomorrow.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

First driving lesson ended ~20 minutes ago. Went really well imo, and I'm assuming "Are you sure you've never driven a car before?" is a complement.

All those hours on Mario Kart apparently help

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

In Greece, stuck in a Hotel room. First two exams are tomorrow at 11:30 and 12:30. Anxious, but i've been scoring high 90's on my mock exams today so i feel prepared. Sun goes down so late here. It's strange. Arrived at about 14:00 yesterday, unpacked, got settled, started studying at around 15:00. Didn't realise how late it was till i finally checked my watch only to find that it was already 20:00. Probably a good thing, i find myself unable to focus as well during the evening as i do when the sun is out. So getting an extra 3 hours of productive studying a day is good.

Can't wait for this session to end and go revisit some of my favorite places in Greece.

First driving lesson ended ~20 minutes ago. Went really well imo, and I'm assuming "Are you sure you've never driven a car before?" is a complement.

All those hours on Mario Kart apparently help

"are you sure you've never driven before, because there has been a spate of unsolved hit and runs recently and long story short i'm calling the police"

• Like 3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men