Today...

Leoo

First driving lesson ended ~20 minutes ago. Went really well imo, and I'm assuming "Are you sure you've never driven a car before?" is a complement.

All those hours on Mario Kart apparently help

No, it is an insinuation that you have driven vehicles before illegally and the answer of yes could be considered an omission of guilt and he'd call the cops.

Obviously that's why it was asked.

First driving lesson ended ~20 minutes ago. Went really well imo, and I'm assuming "Are you sure you've never driven a car before?" is a complement.

"are you sure you've never driven before, because there has been a spate of unsolved hit and runs recently and long story short i'm calling the police"

Oh.

@Gwyn

Manual, gear changing was the only thing that took a while to get used to. Kinda surprised I was allowed to drive on public roads within ~20 minutes of starting, but I guess I kinda knew the concepts behind driving already... Might be why it was easier? Idk.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

"are you sure you've never driven before, because there has been a spate of unsolved hit and runs recently and long story short i'm calling the police"

Oh.

@Gwyn

Manual, gear changing was the only thing that took a while to get used to. Kinda surprised I was allowed to drive on public roads within ~20 minutes of starting, but I guess I kinda knew the concepts behind driving already... Might be why it was easier? Idk.

Or maybe you just expected a very basic exercise to be more difficult than it is in reality.

I always  laughed when people made "OMG driving is so easy i must be a driving god" posts on Facebook.

Like... did you expect it to be like flying a 787?

• Like 1

Oh.

@Gwyn

Or maybe you just expected a very basic exercise to be more difficult than it is in reality.

I always  laughed when people made "OMG driving is so easy i must be a driving god" posts on Facebook.

you think flying an airplane is challenging? lollll. you must think a very basic exercise is more difficult than it is in reality. Try flying a Quantum Turbo-Hydraulic Human Transportation Device™ like I do everyday. 

• Like 2

I've crashed more cars than 787s, so driving a car is obviously more of a challenge than flying a 787.

How many 787s have you flown?  O.O

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Noxx, you'll be amazed how late the sun goes down even further north. In July, it doesn't in here. Right now, it goes at around 23.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Apparently there was an explosion of a suspected meth lab not far from my house. And by that I mean just down the street, less than a minute's drive.

Good news, it wasn't a meth lab. The police are saying it was a "marijuana oil extraction operation", instead.

Sadly, this is the second time a house near where my aunt and sister live has blown up in the last 8 years in 2 different parts of the city, with 2 different causes.

And people tell me that the reefer doesn't pose a significant health hazard...

It takes a seriously dumb human being to blow themselves up trying to make hash oil. And to be honest, I'm not even sure how it would be possible. There's no room for combustion in that process. Something is fishy.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

So my dad traded in my old car, bought himself a new car, then gave me his other one. Now I'm the owner of a 2013 Dodge Dart. While I'm happy to be receiving a new car, it's making me feel like I'm a spoiled rich kid... <_<

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

And people tell me that the reefer doesn't pose a significant health hazard...

It takes a seriously dumb human being to blow themselves up trying to make hash oil. And to be honest, I'm not even sure how it would be possible. There's no room for combustion in that process. Something is fishy.

Apparently explosions are fairly common in this process. I would guess the "seriously dumb" part is also pretty common, though

Firs exam in about an hour. Been scoring well on mock tests all morning. Feel really prepared. Decided to take 3 instead of just 2 today. I got this.

EDIT: Passed all 3 :D Good, positive start. 1 more on Friday, and another on Monday.

• Like 2

My brother tried explaining BHO to me about a month ago after he saw some in a dispensary. All I really remember of the conversation though was that it's extremely rich in TCH, expensive, and DANGEROUS. He easily had mentioned the word dangerous at least 5 times while trying to explain how to produce it. 

tFtfA.jpg

I went and played laser tag by myself today because I have no friends. There was nothing but young children and a couple of teenage girls all of whom had no sense of aim since for 3 games I was the only person who had higher than 15% accuracy. At one point I was firing on these three kids from behind a wall and for some reason they came up to me saying that "That's not nice." Of course I shot them one by one as soon as their lights came back on while they were talking to me. No mercy.

• Like 4
lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I went and played laser tag by myself today because I have no friends. There was nothing but young children and a couple of teenage girls all of whom had no sense of aim since for 3 games I was the only person who had higher than 15% accuracy. At one point I was firing on these three kids from behind a wall and for some reason they came up to me saying that "That's not nice." Of course I shot them one by one as soon as their lights came back on while they were talking to me. No mercy.

I did that once. I completely and utterly dominated every person there. Even in a me vs 2 teams of 3 match.

Kids can't aim ever.

My brother tried explaining BHO to me about a month ago after he saw some in a dispensary. All I really remember of the conversation though was that it's extremely rich in TCH, expensive, and DANGEROUS. He easily had mentioned the word dangerous at least 5 times while trying to explain how to produce it. 

I think it depends on how you extract it.

Perhaps doing it in mass amounts there's some danger.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I think it depends on how you extract it.

Perhaps doing it in mass amounts there's some danger.

I watched some Youtube videos of explosions this morning, and every single video is a person who does it indoors, who doesn't let the butane ventilate, and then exposes the excess butane to a spark/flame. A bunch of idiots.  

tFtfA.jpg

I started writing up some research stuff and after four and a half hours, I finished the self-proclaimed "easy" part.. :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

First week of college has gone pretty well. Club volleyball tryouts next week and I had my first open gym today :D Also, hi TIF. It's been a while

• Like 1

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]