Today...

Leoo

I actually am a bit anti-semitic. I haven't had a single good experience with a Jew. Might be cause there are pretty much none in my country, but still.

I havent had a single good experience with an Estonian. Might be cause there are pretty much none in my country, but still.

I think its wrong that they have the nerve to not remain part of the glorious soviet union and have the nerve to seperate on the basis of their cultural identity. Why I bet they even have an ARMY that they would USE if it meant keeping Russian influence out of their country. Disgusting fascist pigs.

Wait, Saq is from Estonia? I didn't know that, how long has that been true?
  • Like 2

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Saq, you just admitted that youre biased, the intellectual value of any further argument you make on the subject is completely out the window. If you really had a true neutral lecturing on religion and history, you'd understand how ignorant you sound.

But moving on...

Im in Vegas for the firat time. Within 2 hours of being here I had in&out burger (meh) and saw real live butt implants. Had myself a chuckle.

I rarely eat In-N-Out but when do I order an animal style double-double, with chopped chilis, with no tomato. 

tFtfA.jpg

I actually am a bit anti-semitic. I haven't had a single good experience with a Jew. Might be cause there are pretty much none in my country, but still.

I havent had a single good experience with an Estonian. Might be cause there are pretty much none in my country, but still.

I think its wrong that they have the nerve to not remain part of the glorious soviet union and have the nerve to seperate on the basis of their cultural identity. Why I bet they even have an ARMY that they would USE if it meant keeping Russian influence out of their country. Disgusting fascist pigs.

Wait, Saq is from Estonia? I didn't know that, how long has that been true?

Don't worry. Its just one of those Eastern European countries that Russia over shadows anyway.

Couple days ago My girl friend, and good friend of mine and myself went to a town about 35 minuets north of us. They have a much bigger mall then us and a buffalo wild wings. After we ate at BWW we went to the mall and went to pet-co. I found my self drawn to the guinea pigs. My sister had one when I was growing up (he had the best name ever...gentlemen pig, his curly hair on his face made it look like he had a mustache) he eventually passed away but I always loved playing with pig. I finally decided I wanted my own guinea pig. Reason being everyone in my family has their own pets. Father said we would not get another dog, nor get a cat. Mom is really okay with it...dad won't know...until it's to late :thumbsup:

Small EDIT: Also the past few days I have been dealing with 3 ingrown toe nails in both of my big toes...I had a ingrown removed last year and it was a [bleep]. I can only imagine both toes being cut opened for this -_-

Edited by Albel

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I said I am a bit anti-semitic as I am anti-christian aswell. I am against everyone who shoves religion in my face. Never experienced that in a Muslim country and I've been to a few.

I was taught neutrally, or well, as neutrally as a Christian could teach. It's just that history is full of atrocities committed by Christians and Jews. In the name of religion.

I don't really have anything against the Jews, I just don't feel the sympathy most of the world seems to share.

IN OTHER NEWS: Lost power before night again, got it back during the night. Half of our lamps are dead. Had to empty the milk tank, it was half full but with no cooling for a night could not take risks. No water. Tank-washing machine is out.

We are pretty much [bleep]ed, can't milk the cows now.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Small EDIT: Also the past few days I have been dealing with 3 ingrown toe nails in both of my big toes...I had a ingrown removed last year and it was a [bleep]. I can only imagine both toes being cut opened for this -_-

Sucks, dude. I have no toenails on either big toe now because of that, I highly recommend it if it keeps happening to you. One they just went in and took the root out, after the initial attempt on the other toe took three or four tries with increasingly strong acid (strong enough that it had to get mixed at the hospital and kept in a glass bottle) that I said screw it, just cut it out. Fun fact to share though.

• Like 1

I said I am a bit anti-semitic as I am anti-christian aswell. I am against everyone who shoves religion in my face. Never experienced that in a Muslim country and I've been to a few.

I was taught neutrally, or well, as neutrally as a Christian could teach. It's just that history is full of atrocities committed by Christians and Jews. In the name of religion.

I don't really have anything against the Jews, I just don't feel the sympathy most of the world seems to share.

This is sickening to me. I understand not wanting religion forced on you, but letting that impact your perception of millions is irresponsible. History is full of atrocities, and history is full of great things. Committed by ALL DIFFERENT KINDS OF PEOPLE.

• Like 1

Well, I guess I am a close-minded backwards plain evil person and a racist, cause I don't like Russians, Finns, Gypsies, hillbillies, whatever.

I take people on individual basis. I have a few Estonian Russian friends and I get along with some Ukrainians and Slovenians. Some of my best mates have been hillbillies. The fact that I don't like a group of people doesn't make me hate them. It's just that I don't find anything to like about them.

And well, as I live in an officially Lutheran country (well, a country which was taken by a crusade in the Medieval times and as such has never really caught on Christianism) in history classes we learn the most about Christians and Jews. And the way at least my history books were written have made me convinced that all religions are bullshit and make people do bad things.

IN OTHER NEWS: Power and thunder have gone on and off all day long. Made my workday into a 13-hour one.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, I guess I am a close-minded backwards plain evil person and a racist, cause I don't like Russians, Finns, Gypsies, hillbillies, whatever.

I take people on individual basis. I have a few Estonian Russian friends and I get along with some Ukrainians and Slovenians. Some of my best mates have been hillbillies. The fact that I don't like a group of people doesn't make me hate them. It's just that I don't find anything to like about them.

And well, as I live in an officially Lutheran country (well, a country which was taken by a crusade in the Medieval times and as such has never really caught on Christianism) in history classes we learn the most about Christians and Jews. And the way at least my history books were written have made me convinced that all religions are bullshit and make people do bad things.

IN OTHER NEWS: Power and thunder have gone on and off all day long. Made my workday into a 13-hour one.

A plain evil person? No. A racist? Yes. Because, you know, the definition of racism is having a negative view of other people based on their ethnicity. You said yourself that's the case with you, so yes, that would make you a racist.

And the way at least my history books were written have made me convinced that all religions are bullshit and make people do bad things.

You have the internet. Use it. Ask questions beyond what you were taught in school. Or don't. Sit back and breed hatred and ignorance. It's your choice, man. I'm not going to condemn you because you "don't like" an enormous group of people based off individual encounters and history books, but I am going to be leery of you.

Saw Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden last night. Soundgarden opened, they were pretty solid but their set dragged on a bit too long after they opened their set with all of their hits. Nine Inch Nails was [bleep]ing fantastic though; there was just a ridiculous amount of energy and the lights were fantastic too. I don't normally go to big outdoor shows like this, but this was far and away the best concert of this size that I've been to.

Afterwards I went to a friend's going away party. I ended up doing my first kegstand there and wound up blowing beer out my nose. #partypro

• Like 2

Is the top of your toe soft and vulnerable or is it just like the other toe segment?

Kinda like a callus, it's a little bit tougher than the rest of the skin on the top of my toes. Doesn't hurt to step on it or whatever anymore than it would with a toenail. My podiatrist said the only useful thing you can do with toenails now is climb trees barefoot; they're not really necessary.

Also, going to a school with generally a 3:1 guy:girl ratio, it'll still happen.

You're going to see women both in quality and quantity. Good luck.

My college and classes are under 20% women so I'm not sure how true that really is. Regardless, she's more than I could ask for so I won't cheat on her or anything like that.

1. I'm sorry to hear that you're going to a college with that much of a gender imbalance.

2. How long have you been dating?

3. Half kidding about #1.

Got some new internet :)

3651337482.png

God I cannot wait until I move there next year.

Small EDIT: Also the past few days I have been dealing with 3 ingrown toe nails in both of my big toes...I had a ingrown removed last year and it was a [bleep]. I can only imagine both toes being cut opened for this  -_-

Sucks, dude. I have no toenails on either big toe now because of that, I highly recommend it if it keeps happening to you. One they just went in and took the root out, after the initial attempt on the other toe took three or four tries with increasingly strong acid (strong enough that it had to get mixed at the hospital and kept in a glass bottle) that I said screw it, just cut it out. Fun fact to share though.

Hopefully won't go that route unless need be. It sucks for me because I am diabetic and any infect that sets up in my feet really sucks. Have to limit those as much as possible.

In other news just got off at work and I'm enjoying a Angry orchard Hard Cider. Not my favorite beer...but it is my favorite cider, a lot better then Red's apple ale. Worked six straight and I deserve a couple drinks :) The guinea pig I was going to get will be named Sophie (all the guinea pigs they sale are girls) based off the movie Howls Moving Castle.

I find it funny that most of post now and days are super easy going. I guess that also makes me fairly invisible on the forums. Ah well \o/!

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Same, in the diabetes department. Think we had that discussion at some point. Helped that I've always had pretty good control and healed fast.

I kind of want to do a TIF census now, of normal things like what you're studying/your occupation, and weirder/more random stuff like diabetes.

Also I keep listening to Weird Al's new album which is a good choice, looking up the cheapest option to buy a yellow traffic cone. I think I just have to get an orange one and spray paint...

• Like 1

The last two years of college for me involved upper division physics and computer science classes. No girls in the physics classes. Two or three in each computer science class. Fun stuff.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |