Today...

Leoo

I think I'm going to have to get one of my eyes checked. It's all normal but at the end of the day it's leaking (like crying but from one eye) and it's been like that for a week, but since this morning there's some stuff coming out as well. I sure hate having to miss some work for this as I live paycheck to paycheck.

^ That exact same thing happened to me for about a week a while back, it was kind of worrying but eventually it just stopped. I have no idea what caused it, maybe allergies or stress or something. But yeah if it concerns you then definitely see a doctor.

on a completely unrelated note, here's a picture of me with a couple of my friends that I took last night. I don't really understand what led to this being taken. I'm in the middle.

[hide]1ebscjV.png[/hide]

^ That exact same thing happened to me for about a week a while back, it was kind of worrying but eventually it just stopped. I have no idea what caused it, maybe allergies or stress or something. But yeah if it concerns you then definitely see a doctor.

on a completely unrelated note, here's a picture of me with a couple of my friends that I took last night. I don't really understand what led to this being taken. I'm in the middle.

[hide]1ebscjV.png[/hide]

Yeah that was my first thought since I've had a bit more allergy reactions that I usually have this time of the year. I'm probably still going to get my eyes checked, last checkup for my eyes and teeth were more than 4 years ago, and I have insurance with my job now.

By the way it's a pretty awesome picture!

[hide]1ebscjV.png[/hide]

Daaaaamn.

Today I decided to uninstall MSE and try out BitDefender because of an article I read. So far I find BitDefender to be less user friendly. We'll see how this goes. Maybe I'll switch back at the end of the month.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

And everyone in this thread goes "what's a bond?"

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

You shouldn't use MSE, it's going to be discontinued very soon.

That's what my dad mentioned today. I knew they stopped support and discontinued it for Windows XP, but I didn't know they were going to for Windows 7. I read a few articles just now that said that even though MSE is still available to download and says it still offers protection, Microsoft has "advised" that people switch to third-party software. Great. Now I gotta look into what the best free software is, and, if my dad wants to start paying for a subscription, what the best paid software is.

I read one article that said BitDefender performed very well on the tests, though they were skeptical if the tests were run on the free version. Avira and Avast! also performed well. What are you planning on using?

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Just for shits and giggles, I've been running an ongoing gag with my Facebook status updates after I work out.

Day 1: "Just finished working out at the gym. Feels like my muscles are getting STRONGER!"

Day 2: "Just finished working out at the gym. Feels like my muscles are getting PUMPED!"

Day 3: ...Toned!

Day 4: ...Swoll

5. Jacked

6. Yoked

7. Ripped

8. Chiseled

9. Cut

10. Shredded

11. Mutilated

12. Eviscerated

13. Disemboweled

14. Hanged, drawn, and quartered

15. Mugged, bloodied, and left for dead

16. Dissolved in acid

17. Filled with kidney stones

18. Cut surgically without anesthesia

19. Devoured by a swarm of bullet ants

20. Divorced without a prenuptial agreement

21. Reluctantly dragged to Hell and used as toys for Satan’s tormented, sexual desires

Gonna start running out of ideas soon lol

77yLQy8.png

Just for shits and giggles, I've been running an ongoing gag with my Facebook status updates after I work out.

Day 1: "Just finished working out at the gym. Feels like my muscles are getting STRONGER!"

Day 2: "Just finished working out at the gym. Feels like my muscles are getting PUMPED!"

5. Jacked

6. Yoked

7. Ripped

8. Chiseled

9. Cut

10. Shredded

11. Mutilated

12. Eviscerated

13. Disemboweled

16. Dissolved in acid

21. Reluctantly dragged to Hell and used as toys for Satan’s tormented, sexual desires

Don't have consumed by cthulhu yet.

5. Jacked

6. Yoked

7. Ripped

8. Chiseled

9. Cut

10. Shredded

11. Mutilated

12. Eviscerated

13. Disemboweled

16. Dissolved in acid

#20 looks rough..

Up to 31 now. I think I'll keep it that way, enough for a full month.

28. Poisoned with cyanide, frothing at the mouth, and embracing death

29. Destroyed once and for all by the spirit bomb

30. Sentenced to Hell and used as toys for Satan’s twisted sexual desires

31. Fulfilled from a very rigorous, yet healthy and productive gym workout

Contemplating replacing #28 with something like "diagnosed with a terminal illness" or something similar

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Got to explore an abandoned mental hospital a few days back, just finished editing. Was a pretty fun experience, but we had to cut it short. Hopefully we'll get to go back soon.

• Like 1

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

You shouldn't use MSE, it's going to be discontinued very soon.

That's what my dad mentioned today. I knew they stopped support and discontinued it for Windows XP, but I didn't know they were going to for Windows 7. I read a few articles just now that said that even though MSE is still available to download and says it still offers protection, Microsoft has "advised" that people switch to third-party software. Great. Now I gotta look into what the best free software is, and, if my dad wants to start paying for a subscription, what the best paid software is.

I read one article that said BitDefender performed very well on the tests, though they were skeptical if the tests were run on the free version. Avira and Avast! also performed well. What are you planning on using?

I personally use Kaspersky, not so much for the antivirus, but for the Firewall. I have the internet Security suite and it often goes on special so I get a license for 3 computers for like $50 a year. One of the best firewalls I've seen so far.

Also for MSE they're replacing it back for Windows Defender on Win 8+ so yeah, back to their useless protection, but from what I read, MSE went pretty bad near the end anyway.

So do you have just the Internet Security package, or do you have the antivirus as well? Amazon is selling 3-user licenses (1yr) for around $30 (for either internet security or anti-virus). For some reason I was expecting it to be a lot more expensive. But $2.50 a month for a good antivirus is not that much.

My dad may be willing to pay that much if it means he'll be protected on his business computers.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Fire walls? Psshh. Might as well ask me to start using condoms

• Like 1

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn