Today...

Leoo

Wonder what he's up to now.

He posted a week or two ago I thought....

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Birthday was a couple days ago. I originally was working the 20th and 21st (even though I asked them off) and didn't get it. Mom and dad wanted me to go camping with them but I couldn't because of work. On the 18th I found out I got the days off...so I surprised my mom and dad while they were fishing at a lake in a State Park about 60 miles from the house. They were about a half mile away from the dock...so I got a paddle boat and by-myself paddled out there and game them a very welcomed surprised. Other then that it was another day. 23 doesn't feel any different then 22. 

For my birthday I got $50 from the rents...which lead to this tattoo that I just got today. Number 3 for me

[hide=]16c2m8h.jpg[/hide]

Lately I have cut out all soda in my life...and have turned to tea as a replacement. Went to the mall a couple go and found a new store there called Teavana. Feel in love with the store...bought my first kettle...tea infuser and first batch of herbal tea and I couldn't be happier. I have lost around 6 pounds so far and I feel so much better \o/

19509_s.gif

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

I think the reason our emoticons went out of style is because we have to click on a button to make them appear. They used to have their own little side menu. :boohoo:

all the cool kids had the codes memorized

I concur.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Dad had a minor stroke last night. Scariest moment of my life. Ambulance took 20 minutes to get here, too. Which didn't help the state of panic we were in. Once they finally arrived it seemed like they were in no rush to get him to the hospital. Asking a million questions before doing anything. I realise it's their job though. They did an excellent job at calming us all down. When they got him in the Ambulance we sped off to the hospital which is generally like a 20 minute drive if you include traffic but somehow we managed to get there in under 10 minutes.

One thing i do appreciate about the people in this country, as bad as the driving can be at times, when they see police/ambulance lights flashing behind them they will do whatever it takes to get out of the way. Even if it means driving up the curb (at traffic lights).

Turns out all was fine though. My dad was free to go at around 4am, after a series of tests. 

One thing i can say is my dad's a [bleep]ing lion. Through the entire thing he was very calm and collected. I was freaking out a bit, but he told me exactly what i needed to do. Since we don't have a street name it can be hard to direct people to our house, but we have a blue placard thing outside our house with a street number, house number and zone number on it. My dad told me to run outside and give them that. His speech was so slurred, he was so out of breath, he said his arms and legs felt paralyzed, but he still kept his cool. What a [bleep]ing man. 

I once had a 12 year old boy have a stroke right in front of me at summer camp once, and I had to take care of him. It was terrifying. I know kind of what you went though Noxx. I hope your dad, you, and your family are doing alright.

19509_s.gif

“Mmmhmm.”

Everything seemed to have gone alright. Apparently my grandfather had a condition where his blood was too think, so they had to draw some blood every month. My dad thinks he might have the same type of thing. I don't know. He's going back to the hospital today to get a few more tests done.

And i have to admit i was kind of shocked my my parents told me what the hospital bill came to. My dad spent 6 hours in the "Urgent Section" had an ECG and one or two other tests done, and of course the Ambulance to the hospital and it all cost 11 Riyals which is $3 US. Kind of crazy. And the only sort of Medical Insurance we have is a health card that costs $30 a year to renew. Sometimes this country can be a pretty shitty place to live, but at times like these i guess it's not half bad.

• Like 1

Been playing pretty much nothing but MW3 for the past 10 days now. Something i've noticed is that Console players seem to shoot down Air Support a lot less than PC players. Or maybe i'm just getting lucky with the lobbies i get put in. Another thing i've noticed is that every time i come across a trash talker they seem to be American. I don't know if that's a coincidence or just a testament of the over all sportsmanship of Americans.

Before i started playing again my KD was at 0.609 (shocking, i know), but i've managed to get it up to 0.930 so far. My monthly KD being 1.21 at the moment. Should have an overall 1.0 KD in no time. It's been pretty fun actually managing to get some decent streaks and use some of the Killstreaks i never got to use before. I went on a 25-0 streak earlier today, on Mission (Domination) only for the host to Dashboard. Kind of sucked, but it is what it is. So far my highest Gunstreak has been 15. I'm starting to think that if i have 1 or 2 people to run support for me i could actually get a MOAB. Something i've never really thought of being able to do.

PP90M1 with Rapidfire is the godweapon. It melts. Probably my favorite gun.

Also i've started playing with my headset on, and soundwhoring is extremely cheap. If you play on a map that has any sort of wooden or steel surface you can hear enemies from halfway across the map. 

I managed to get a dirty turn-on when i was playing SnD with a friend of mine, to get a threepiece killcam. The guy i turned on sent me a message calling me a tryhard and mocking me for playing on such a low sensitivity (i play on 4). I just laughed at being able to turn on someone with such a low sensitivity. 

I've been thinking about getting BO2 for console. An idea that's been stuck in my head for a few days now. But i'm not sure what the online traffic is like. And more specifically, what it's like in my region.

Also a friend and i decided to sign up for a LAN event taking place next weekend. We signed up for 2v2 SnD tournament, with ~$3 000 prize money for each winner. He's pretty good, but very impatient. SnD isn't exactly his forte, but i find myself to be a very passive player in SnD so i'm hoping we can pull it through. I know a few of the guys that we'll be playing against and i feel like we have a pretty good shot at placing at least top 3.

If not... well doesn't really matter anyway. I think we're both just doing this for the heck of it. Neither of us have ever done something like this so it should be a fun new experience. 

We've been playing a bit together the past day or two trying to get used to each other's playstyles. It's kind of funny. Two grown men taking this serious like it's our job. But it's fun.

Another thing i've noticed is that every time i come across a trash talker they seem to be American. I don't know if that's a coincidence or just a testament of the over all sportsmanship of Americans.

You're not aware of the reputation CoD (especially console CoD) has in the States, then... :-D

Another thing i've noticed is that every time i come across a trash talker they seem to be American. I don't know if that's a coincidence or just a testament of the over all sportsmanship of Americans.

You're not aware of the reputation CoD (especially console CoD) has in the States, then... :-D

Well... It's full of whiny 12 year olds that think it's okay to curse when their parents aren't home. I'm quite aware, lol.

I actually like playing in lobbies where other people have mics. If it means I get to hear a little kid yell "[bleep]" every time I kill him, then I think it's totally worth it. I love hearing people rage.

And I'll occasionally meet some other cool people who like just playing for fun.

Damn, Noxx. 4 sensitivity? Makes that turn on even more impressive :thumbup:

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Yeah when me and one of my friends from the US play 2v2 then we use a mic. He doesn't really say much but i try and make some call-outs (i feel like watching MLG has turned me into a sweaty CoD player). I enjoy playing with people who have mics, even if mine's not plugged in. As long as they don't have noise in the background or think it's cool to play bad music through their mics then it's all good.

And yeah reason i play on such a low sensitivity is because i've found that it actually improved my aim a lot. I used to play much higher but if i had to snap on to a target i'd always over compensate and end up shooting like 10 feet to his side. Only negative about 4 is Sniping. If you're trying to drag onto a target that's mid range it's hilarious.

Also i got some more good news today. My VISA for Greece will be ready tomorrow. So come August i'll be able to write my first of 14 exams (for the second time).

EDIT: Well, i'll be taking 6 of the 14.

Yep I can confirm most trash talking people I meet are american, but I once got a bunch from the UK that were trash talking us and sometimes it's Canadians that are trash talking, but I'd say something around 98% of the time it's americans. And not just kids either, I don't get kids that often, surprisingly (the way you guys say it's children that play it). Must be the hours I play. I usually get older teens or young adults. Right now Ghosts is easier and more fun to play as all the tryhards decided to go to BO2 apparently.