Today...

Leoo

Me and my girlfriend won a meal for two at the Movenpick. Was pretty good. They had an all you can eat seafood buffet.

Also i ran into my first hacker on MW3 earlier. Never quite understood why people hack in these kinda games. Don't really see how it can be fun. 

They had an all you can eat seafood buffet.

;______;

I've been thinking if I should drop my diploma course and just focus full-time on a job, Although I'm not at risk of losing money, the income from government assist is barely enough to support myself with a strong AU dollar. Plus I hate relying on government assists.

Popoto.~<3

They had an all you can eat seafood buffet.

;______;

I've been thinking if I should drop my diploma course and just focus full-time on a job, Although I'm not at risk of losing money, the income from government assist is barely enough to support myself with a strong AU dollar. Plus I hate relying on government assists.

Don't worry you really didn't miss out on much to be quite honest. Friday mornings here ever (most) hotels have a buffet and it usually ranges from about $70 - $100 (some of them go a bit higher) and the Intercontinental is known for their excellent Seafood buffet (the restaurant that offers it is called "The Fishmarket".) There you can have as much shrimp, oysters, fresh fish, and lobster as you can stomach. To make things better this includes whine too. I think this is one of the more pricey places at something like $100 (might be a bit less) but its well worth it. I remember when me and my girlfriend went there not long ago. We probably sat there for 3 hours stuffing our faces.

I expected something similar from this, but it really wasn't anything close to it. I would probably not go there if i had to pay. 

I'm currently going through my last exam week of high school. My physics final is tomorrow and I'm super stressed about it. My school awards a $1000 scholarship to the graduate with the highest mark in physics and I'm currently in second place, behind by 1%. If I miss out on $1000 because of a 1% difference I'm going to be pretty pissed off.

But on the bright side I graduate high school on Thursday, so I got that going for me, which is good.

Poison the guy with the top grade :lol:

That seems a bit drastic.

I was just going to change their calculator to gradians.

Do both.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Tomorrow is the most important summer holiday in my country.

EVERYONE goes to the countryside, lights a huge bonfire, goes for a sauna and a swim and definitely lots and lots of alcohol. It is one of the 3 no-expenses spared holidays in the life of an average Estonian, the others are birthday and Christmas.

And I don't have a solid plan yet.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

I'm currently going through my last exam week of high school. My physics final is tomorrow and I'm super stressed about it. My school awards a $1000 scholarship to the graduate with the highest mark in physics and I'm currently in second place, behind by 1%. If I miss out on $1000 because of a 1% difference I'm going to be pretty pissed off.

But on the bright side I graduate high school on Thursday, so I got that going for me, which is good.

Poison the guy with the top grade :lol:

That seems a bit drastic.

I was just going to change their calculator to gradians.

If he doesn't notice that his trig values are off, then he doesn't deserve $1000. :p

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Actually I don't think so and I haven't heard of that happening.

Even the scum of the society celebrates this day.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Fell asleep watching MLG Anaheim, woke up at around 3:30am which was pretty much exactly when the finals started. Went exactly how i expected it to go.

Also my middle finger is swollen from all the xbox i've been playing the past week...

License test in a couple hours. Hopefully I don't [rooster] it up.

Good luck.

I just finished writing my last exam of my grade 10 school year. Here's to some luck in me not flunking any of the exams.

Fell asleep watching MLG Anaheim, woke up at around 3:30am which was pretty much exactly when the finals started. Went exactly how i expected it to go.

Also my middle finger is swollen from all the xbox i've been playing the past week...

Why the middle finger? I don't understand that one, unless you play claw.

Why the middle finger? I don't understand that one, unless you play claw.

It's kind of the way it rests on the controller, right beneath the left trigger. And i think i grip it too tightly.

Birthday was a couple days ago. I originally was working the 20th and 21st (even though I asked them off) and didn't get it. Mom and dad wanted me to go camping with them but I couldn't because of work. On the 18th I found out I got the days off...so I surprised my mom and dad while they were fishing at a lake in a State Park about 60 miles from the house. They were about a half mile away from the dock...so I got a paddle boat and by-myself paddled out there and game them a very welcomed surprised. Other then that it was another day. 23 doesn't feel any different then 22. 

For my birthday I got $50 from the rents...which lead to this tattoo that I just got today. Number 3 for me

[hide=]16c2m8h.jpg[/hide]

Lately I have cut out all soda in my life...and have turned to tea as a replacement. Went to the mall a couple go and found a new store there called Teavana. Feel in love with the store...bought my first kettle...tea infuser and first batch of herbal tea and I couldn't be happier. I have lost around 6 pounds so far and I feel so much better \o/

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Time Without Smoking: Approximately 1 week 

Current status: White-hot ball of angst liable to explode at the slightest provocation

Likely-hood of Success: Minimal at best

aka: ugh ugh ugh why me?

• Like 3

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Current status: White-hot ball of angst liable to explode at the slightest provocation

You got this man. My mother quit cold turkey after 20 years of smoking. It'll be totally worth it  :thumbup:

• Like 1

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I started cutting back my soft drink intake a few days ago and I'm already feeling the benefits. waking up earlier is getting easier, I don't feel like I'm out of energy all the time and I've noticed my stomach isn't always bloated out.

On top of that, I've sorted out my rent issue (turns out I was up-to-date, but not 1 week ahead), and asked my tutor to give me a few days to decide weather I'll continue with my course or drop it to reduce stress and focus more on job finding. My biggest hurdle today though is finally telling my parents to [bleep] off, and that I'm not moving with them, no matter what "agreement" we had. I'm 23 now, moving all around AU ruined my social and educational life and I'm not letting it happen all over again.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Dude a week is already so much longer than most people can make it when they try quitting, you've got this!

Life's been pretty great. Hard not to be when I've gotten to see Foxy Shazam and Andrew Jackson Jihad within the last week haha. Plus one of my best friends just got off probation, so it's been great being able to smoke with him again. This summer's going way better than I had originally expected.

Also emojis are bizarre and the only use I have found for them is putting needless caterpillars at the ends of half of my texts

I lost my debit card, shiiiiiiit. I'm hoping that I accidentally left it in the ATM at the bank and that someone turned it in inside. Sooo I guess I'll call them tomorrow morning and hope that that's the case. If not, I guess I'll have to go through the process of cancelling it and getting a new one and stuff. Luckily I looked online and it doesn't look like anyone is spending my money or stealing my identity or anything yet.

In other news, my summer has been pretty good so far. Went on a fun little trip to Denver with my family and did lots of outdoor activities (like whitewater rafting, which was really fun). I've been hanging out with my friends from back home quite a bit already, which is nice. I also got a ridiculously good buy on an Asos bomber jacket I found in a thrift store for 7 dollars instead of 73. Perfect size and color and everything, I had almost bought it for full price earlier. So I'm still stoked on that. And my friend just loaned (lent?) me GTA V, so I can actually play through the campaign by myself instead of just messing around with other friends' playthroughs. 

i go to the dermatologist tomorrow morning, no skin cancer plz