Today...

Leoo

I've quit soft drinks a few months ago, i just genuinely feel better about myself since.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah. If you realistically want to quit drinking soda, don't make it a zero-tolerance-no-more-soda-ever thing. Just do it like one can a day if you drink more than that, then every other day, then only weekends, then only special occasions. I just stopped drinking soda for the most part since entering college cuz I didn't want to have to pay for it and water's free. Now the feeling of drinking soda makes my brain and body kind of guilty. Like, why am I paying extra for something that's just shitty for me anyhow? That being said, if I somehow get offered a free can or something then I'll totally take it. It's still fine every now and then.

I'm 18 and I've never actually had a sip of soda or coffee. I was planning on trying it at some point but I've heard of so many people trying to quit caffeine in the past few years that I figure I'm better off without it.

Noxx, how do you feel about the World Cup being in Qatar in 2022?

I'm not sure if it's going to be here, truth be told.

I read a few months ago that they wanted to change the location of the WC (i think to Australia) because of the extreme heat in the summers here. WC takes place at pretty much the hottest time in the country, with temperatures averaging around 47 Celsius i would guess and going up to the mid 50's easily. FIFA was unwilling to change the month in which the WC takes place (which completely understand) and thus wanted to give the WC to Aus instead. But if they did that, FIFA would have had to re-reimburse Qatar and i hardly doubt FIFA can afford to reimburse them the $2.5b-odd they spent.

But last night my dad was telling me that apparently some of the Qatari officials bribed some of the African nations to gain their votes and that FIFA are now trying to use this as a way to take the WC away from them.

That being said though, this country is going to have to change a lot over the next 8 years if they want to have a successful WC. Road-safety being one major issue in my opinion. Also they will have to make it easier to obtain a VISA as well as make alcohol more accessible to the public including being more lenient with where you can and can't drink.

It's going to be interesting to say the least.

I'm 18 and I've never actually had a sip of soda or coffee. I was planning on trying it at some point but I've heard of so many people trying to quit caffeine in the past few years that I figure I'm better off without it.

What the heck? Are you a Mormon or something? How does that even happen? I mean, you can do whatever you want, but it blows my mind that you live in America and have never even had a sip of either.
  • Like 1

^ good work.

@Nox, That's why the world cup was like, the only sports event I watched. Aside from soccer being my favorite, It's during our winter which is nice and chilly, but not snow chilly.

Popoto.~<3

Coffee is great and everybody should love it. Plus, like 5 calories a cup if you drink it black (which is the right way to do it).

Also don't get that flavored shit, nobody wants that.

-----------------------------

Sometimes I wonder if I should tell you guys which radio station I work at so you can listen if you want. I probably won't , but I feel like it could be fun to have some of you tune in to my shows.

• Like 3

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Returned from a 5-day roadtrip around the country with around 70 other students.

Drank 2 cases of beer and professor got hold of 96% spirit, which was conveniently put to use.

Lived in tents all the time, even though I didn't even make it there one night.

Right now I am going to get a nice shower and a good sleep, though it is 7 PM...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

This http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/#!/content/1.2665707/.

Guy has already killed 3 RCMP, injured 2 more and has a giant man hunt going on. And this is in New Brunswick.

Yeah, was going to post about it too yesterday but didn't think about doing anything other than watching the live streams of news. I come from New Brunswick and Moncton is a place where I have a lot of friends and family. Even if I moved to Quebec city, this hurts me. My guess is he'll shoot himself when he sees the police closing in on him.

omg pad thai

My absolute favorite thing on earth. Sadly the only place i've found here that makes it really good only makes it on certain days, and those days change whenever they feel like it.

• Like 1

This morning as I was walking to get a coffee, a man was murdered on my route, police tape was everywhere, cops too, diverting me to another coffee shop. Murder's sad, but at the end of the day I was still going to get my coffee.

I also got a call from my father right after discovering what happened and then was put on the phone with my 1 1/2 old niece, so my emotions at the time where all over the place, from overly outgoing-favorite-uncle to A MAN WAS JUST MURDERED!!  

Another note, Seattle Pacific University had a shooting spree today. Both my Older brother and younger sister attended the school their freshmen year before transfer to the U. I was saddened about that news. 

tFtfA.jpg

Another note, Seattle Pacific University had a shooting spree today. Both my Older brother and younger sister attended the school their freshmen year before transfer to the U. I was saddened about that news. 

Yeah, that was pretty spooky to hear about. I kept hearing people mentioning SPU around campus but didn't actually find out what happened until I got back to my room and checked the Internet. I don't know anyone who goes there, but it's only like a 10 minute drive away so I know a lot of people here knew students affected.

Yeah it's a freaky 24 hours to be honest, 2 shootings in 24 hours (Moncton and Seattle) isn't something we hear often about.

Yeah, that was pretty spooky to hear about. I kept hearing people mentioning SPU around campus but didn't actually find out what happened until I got back to my room and checked the Internet. I don't know anyone who goes there, but it's only like a 10 minute drive away so I know a lot of people here knew students affected.

Yeah, you're really close. Luckily SPU is a pretty small campus in north Queen Anne, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been had it been in the U District. Are you guys still in school? 

tFtfA.jpg