Today...

Leoo

Lost my ID yesterday while out drinking, luckily someone found it while biking and dropped it off at my house in the morning before I even noticed. Would've been a huge pain if I didn't get it back, it's only $10 for a replacement but it takes 2-6 weeks to get an actual card and I hate using my passport for photo ID.

I hope everybody's life is going good and any problems you might have be solved quickly.

I haven't posted on here in a while but I have been reading OT nearly daily. Lately though I feel sorta depressed. I was supposed to take classes this summer but got kicked out because my financial aid ran out and I didn't pay before the deadline (obviously I find out AFTER the deadline). I also requested my work hours shortened to attended class and only work the weekends. But with no classes I'm just stuck home for 5 days strait working 15ish hours a week.

I'm bored out of my mind, I don't know what to do. I don't have many friends and it was always difficult to set up schedules to do just about anything. My best friend who I could rely on to hang out is planning on joining the navy once he loses the weight, which means our old great passtime of going out to eat is gone.

It's mostly the boredom that is depressing me. Aside from going to Vegas to visit my sick uncle last weekend, I have done absolutely nothing for 4 days straight. I have things I want to do but not the motivation to do them, and this has been a problem long before the summer started. So I wrote a list, thinking I would only have four, five things. Now I'm staring at a full page of stuff: some minor (participate more in these forums, increase the pace of a comic I'm drawing) and others major (possibility convincing my friend not to join the navy, getting a girlfriend, learning a 3D program to make movies).

And you know what it's helped. This list has really made me realize how much I wanted to do. I'm not one to share my feelings and such neither, like what I'm doing by writing this post...but I can't do the same things I'm been doing before.

I'm not looking for advice here, but I wanted to get this out of my chest. You guys here are the only people I know with such rich life experience...I'm very jealous of it and want to join you guys by having rich, lively experiences myself. Tomorrow (as it's past midnight right now and am going to bed) I'm going to do at least 3 things on my list, or things to bring me closer to them. You guys are a good motivator, keep up the good posts.

So yeah, nearly a month of not posting and I come back with that... I never thought I'd open up so much but I guess desperate times calls for desperate measures. It felt good writing this.

• Like 7

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Is OT really a place with "rich life experiences"? I mean, we've got a couple of people who go out partying way too often, but otherwise, nobody's really that out there. Mostly everyone's just in high school/college, and just doing that thing.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Is OT really a place with "rich life experiences"? I mean, we've got a couple of people who go out partying way too often, but otherwise, nobody's really that out there. Mostly everyone's just in high school/college, and just doing that thing.

I had no idea RPG had multiple personalities. In related news I'm going out later tonight, haven't been out in a few weeks.

Popoto.~<3

Hey now, Saq's also a bit of a party guy these days. And we've got plenty of high quality types here, even within our regulars. Noxx lives a wild life of a pilot traveling between multiple countries, Blake works for a big ass tech corporation. Muggiw lives everyday fuller than most. Gabe has some political thing to get behind. Lets face it. Were a fairly interesting group of people.

Last night I got a $230 littering ticket because my friends threw a fire cracker out of my car at a cop while I was driving. >.> at least he offered to pay for the ticket. Had a few beers out of frustration and ended up getting in a real big fight with my lady friend who decided she was burdening me with her life and then proceeded to block me on just about everything. So be it. If she doesn't want to be in a healthy relationship, than I dont want to force something that clearly has fundamental flaws.

But tonight im seeing Say Anything and Front Bottoms, so at least today should be a win.

• Like 2

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Applied for a government affairs internship for a credit union network. I really hope I get it.

Other than that nothing spectacular happened. I went bowling with the girl and hit two splits which made me feel like a pro. The owner and a worker there saw both of them and the worker said she was a bowler and couldn't do that :twss: made my night.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

i'm a masked vigilante that has to wrestle daily with the morals and ethics regarding killing my foes vs simply incapacitating them

pls dom't project your barren life experiences onto other people

• Like 2

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Hey now, Saq's also a bit of a party guy these days. And we've got plenty of high quality types here, even within our regulars. Noxx lives a wild life of a pilot traveling between multiple countries, Blake works for a big ass tech corporation. Muggiw lives everyday fuller than most. Gabe has some political thing to get behind. Lets face it. Were a fairly interesting group of people.

Exactly, you can't deny we have some interesting people here. It also reflects how bland my life is and friends are: go to work, drink, play video games.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last night I got a $230 littering ticket because my friends threw a fire cracker out of my car at a cop while I was driving. >.> at least he offered to pay for the ticket. Had a few beers out of frustration and ended up getting in a real big fight with my lady friend who decided she was burdening me with her life and then proceeded to block me on just about everything. So be it. If she doesn't want to be in a healthy relationship, than I dont want to force something that clearly has fundamental flaws.

But tonight im seeing Say Anything and Front Bottoms, so at least today should be a win.

Thanks, but I wouldn't say I'm a regular :p I'll try to post more!

To add to the interesting-ness, yesterday I just got back from my 35 day trip backpacking through Europe, seeing 12 countries.

Today sucks pretty bad though, as my grandpa died while I was in Europe and the funeral was today, but I couldn't make it because I had to be in Minneapolis to pack all of my stuff to leave my friends forever...

2s0cxth.png

Arizona is the only state I've lived in where they print your licenses there at the DMV. WA it's like two weeks. California is random because their DMV is so ghetto, you never know when you're getting your license. 

tFtfA.jpg

Ramadan started today (i think). 1 month of no eating or drinking in public, clubs are dry, driving gets totally insane (probably more accidents in this month than any 4 months of the year combined). But on a plus side lots of specials and sales, nightlife is amazing, and all the nice cars come out.

Arizona is the only state I've lived in where they print your licenses there at the DMV. WA it's like two weeks. California is random because their DMV is so ghetto, you never know when you're getting your license.

They print it at the DMV in Tennessee also. If you fail though, you have to wait a month, but because of backlogs its usually 2 months before you can retake it.

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

best emoticon =  :uhh:

:uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh:  :uhh: