Today...

Leoo

Sosa and Francis Scott Key gave us some pretty nifty national songs actually. Not enough to go for 3 straight days, but....a good number of hours at least

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You 'muricans don't even have national songs...

No, its the Candian's that are lacking in National songs. Our anthem and Maple Leaf Forever are the only two I have straight off my head... Unless you count God Bless the Queen and such other ones.

Lol, we have way more than just for 3 days straight :D

We had the Singing Revolution in the 80's and 90's, where we sang ourselves free from the Soviet Union. Or well, so we like to think.

Anywho, then we had a month in summer of '89 where every single evening people gathered at the same field and sang national songs.

We have tens of composers who have created national music. And choral music is a lifestyle here.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You know, it's easy to have a billion national songs when you're a few thousand years old. Much harder when you 250 and refuse to recognize the history of anyone who came before you, whether from this continent or another.

• Like 1

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

and our 16km hike became a 30km hike 

F- that. I'd collapse after a 5km hike O_O

Had a health scare this week and had to see a doctor today, I get my blood results back next week. Last thing I need after starting to get my life back in gear is more problems.

Popoto.~<3

What is that few thousand years old you are talking about? :D

Our nation started pretty much in the 1850's. Before we were just slaves, and we called ourselves the "countryside people".

Our first independence came in 1918. Our country ain't even a century old.

In other news, today we got the internal antenna installed. Internet speed has quadrupled  :)

Ping is a bit too high still, around 90 and we have a monthly data gap of 16 gb...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

So... I'm set to fly to Israel on the 14th (aka, in 5 days). Probably not the best timing. It's a part of an organized trip. There are about 40 people in the group of people that I am going with, and it seems that some are starting to get worried.  Hmm... 

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Yesterday I found out that one of my friends who is interning at Microsoft currently referred me for an internship there for next summer. I got an e-mail saying that I was a top candidate and to send my resume in by next week. I just got it submitted tonight and I'm ecstatic. Might being joining you there soon enough Blake :P

Also, I'm about to head out to my first music festival, Blissfest.

Needless to say, this is one hell of an amazing weekend for me.

• Like 2

Yesterday I found out that one of my friends who is interning at Microsoft currently referred me for an internship there for next summer. I got an e-mail saying that I was a top candidate and to send my resume in by next week. I just got it submitted tonight and I'm ecstatic. Might being joining you there soon enough Blake :P

Also, I'm about to head out to my first music festival, Blissfest.

Needless to say, this is one hell of an amazing weekend for me.

Great for you! I hope you get it!

That would be awesome! Definitely hit me up if you get one. Let me know if you need any tips :)

Gabe, be careful haha. Any chance they'll move the trip around?

Tim, if something happens, just remember how far you've come now, as it seems like you're doing better than you used to.

2s0cxth.png

Hung out with a friend I hadn't seen in months. Hes having a quarter life crisis. Kept bringing up a bunch of shit from high school, like shit from 5+ years ago. Kinda sad. Nice seeing him again though

That would be awesome! Definitely hit me up if you get one. Let me know if you need any tips :)

Gabe, be careful haha. Any chance they'll move the trip around?

Tim, if something happens, just remember how far you've come now, as it seems like you're doing better than you used to.

Don't think so.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

I ran today like every day...kind of warm though, and I can't seem to manage waking up on time even with my alarm!

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Hadn't smoked in 2 months. Forgot what my body could handle while drunk. Results were not pleasant, though I did manage to not puke

Got hired at Taco Bell. :thumbup:

Hey man I got this coupon, I don't have it with me but trust me-

Well done. Hopefully you don't get many [wagon] and idiots working in customer service. Good luck

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg