Today...

Leoo

Yeah, there's a small handful of friends from high school that I expect to interact with for years to come, but you never know. I'm already seeing some high school friends changing for the negative, so who knows where they'll be in a while. I mostly just dread going home and seeing people from high school that I wasn't really friends with but I'm still obligated to make small talk with when I see them at the store or something. 

Well today Highschool's finally out yay graduation

[bleep] I have no idea what anything is

All my plans have fallen apart and my best friend abandoned me

Cute girls signed my yearbook tho so could be worse

I guess I'll mope and/or work at the soup kitchen all summer

• Like 1

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Summer is well and truly here. Only got the courage to smoke two cigarettes today ( down from my usual 10-15 so im happy about that), cause it's just too hot to go outside. 
Also they FINALLY have a midday work ban for construction. Only took them like 30 years. From 11:30 - 15:00 all construction work is stopped due to the heat. I always found myself feeling really bad for people who had to work in ~50 degree weather with little or no water (obviously no water when it was during Ramadan).

Ugh the girl who's supposed to do the show on Monday's from 00:00 to 01:00 didn't show up, again. She's only remembered to show up once so far this summer. I don't mind doing the extra hour, but I want her to be here cause she's super cute and stuff and I don't know how I'm supposed create some sort of connection if she never [bleep]ing shows up. She did give me her phone number though and she baked me cookies, so I guess it's not all a loss. I'd like a better excuse to text her than "Are you showing up?" though.

Also, she's a board member at the radio station, she shouldn't be missing her show. The rule is if you miss two without talking to someone else beforehand you get suspended.  But she's the training director so I guess she gets away with it. Plus I keep covering her ass for her.

Edit: I'd also like to mention I don't get paid for fill-ins. Doing my job for free.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Tell her she's missing out on hot beard action next time. It comes off a little nicer than "where the [bleep] are you"

Yesterday I spent about 12 hours moving my lady friend 30 miles down the East turnpike. Tried to stay awake for fathers day but ended up taking a 6 hour nap after dinner. Went to this fantastic Italian place in Bristol right on the Riverfront. 10/10

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Edit: I'd also like to mention I don't get paid for fill-ins. Doing my job for free.

Get compensation from her..... If you know what I mean.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

It's 5am and i can finally go to bed. For the past 3 hours i've been trying to figure out why my XBox didn't want to connect to live. After trying what i thought was everything i came across something reminding me that my Router's Firewall might be the cause, and it was :D

Kind of happy cause i was about to give up. 

It is the middle of June and it is snowing in Estonia. My eyes haven't seen such a sight. Ever. Just 2 weeks ago we had around 30 degrees Celsius.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Well, applying to even places where you think you wouldn't have a chance is just another way of giving yourself more chances to get a job.

Also for me, thinking about getting a second job. Living alone is expensive and I'm having some trouble these last couple of months to have enough money for even food. And I don't spend much besides paying the rent, bills and food.

Managed a 3.9 gpa for last quarter while working, yay! It's only gonna go down from here though I imagine, but I guess it's nice to have it as high as possible before I start taking math and take some dramatic blows grade-wise. Oh well. Someone remind me why I need to take calculus for a psych degree.  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:

Today... I quit WOW.

Yep, i had to do that. :-D

I didnt accomplish anything meaningful today. Played some RS.

Good for you. Save you some money each month.

On another note, a wave of new OTers seem to be discovering the today thread lately.

True - I suppose a lot just depends on the subfield and the level of math involved. It's only a requirement for a BS (more research-oriented), and not a BA, so that'd make sense. I don't think I've seen any stats that involve calculus in my short amount of time actually reading published articles, but I'm sure it's out there.

Don't Gaussians come up frequently in statistics, and to analyze stuff like that you need calculus (among other things).

I may be wrong. I didn't take any statistic classes. Didn't need to.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I cant remember if i pre ordered the new Real Friends CD or not and I really dont have the income to accidentally buy it twice :/

I got knocked back from yet another job. This one not only was I qualified on paper, but I have the experience both with the job's tasks but also impeccable customer service. 

But no, that's still not good enough for them. Seriously, this is just becoming a [bleep]ing joke. I might as well throw the towel in early and resort to stealing and scams to make an income.

Popoto.~<3

Oh yeah, also, I got pulled over by a cop for the first time while driving today. I got pretty spooked. I was just making a right hand turn at an intersection where there was a pedestrian crossing on a crosswalk. He was crossing so that he would've been facing my car's left side as I was completing the right hand turn (if you can visualize that). I took the right as soon as I could in front of the pedestrian, and I thought I gave him enough room (which, I mean, I did, it's not like I hit him or he had to stop in the road or anything) but the officer that was behind me apparently didn't think so. 

So the lights turned on and I was like shiiiiit, so I just pulled over on a side street and he was pretty polite and to the point explaining how I should've waited and given the pedestrian more space. I was borrowing my mom's car so I was extra worried, but after entering my license in his system or whatever he said that he didn't want to ruin my clean record so I guess he just let me off with a warning. 

I arguably didn't even do anything really wrong (I'm a pedestrian myself way more than a driver anyhow, I understand the importance of drivers being careful), but I guess I should just be lucky that the cop wasn't having a bad day and didn't feel like ticketing me or whatever.

Dusted off the old MW3 today. First time in about 2 years (maybe a bit less) i decided to play CoD on Console. All i can say is wow. I tried sniping for a bit and i can see why Console players complain about it so much. The auto aim on it is crazy. Actually the aim assist in general is crazy. Had a few decent games, even though i was on 2 - 3 bars the entire time. Was pretty fun. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah, also, I got pulled over by a cop for the first time while driving today. I got pretty spooked. I was just making a right hand turn at an intersection where there was a pedestrian crossing on a crosswalk. He was crossing so that he would've been facing my car's left side as I was completing the right hand turn (if you can visualize that). I took the right as soon as I could in front of the pedestrian, and I thought I gave him enough room (which, I mean, I did, it's not like I hit him or he had to stop in the road or anything) but the officer that was behind me apparently didn't think so.

So the lights turned on and I was like shiiiiit, so I just pulled over on a side street and he was pretty polite and to the point explaining how I should've waited and given the pedestrian more space. I was borrowing my mom's car so I was extra worried, but after entering my license in his system or whatever he said that he didn't want to ruin my clean record so I guess he just let me off with a warning.

I arguably didn't even do anything really wrong (I'm a pedestrian myself way more than a driver anyhow, I understand the importance of drivers being careful), but I guess I should just be lucky that the cop wasn't having a bad day and didn't feel like ticketing me or whatever.

My friend actually got a $230 ticket for doing the same thing. Maybe it varies state to state, but in Jersey youre actually supposed to wait for the pedestrian to cross the street the whole way before starting your turn. Pretty lame really.