Today...

Leoo

I don't know how to describe it. Examples would probably help. It's prolonged awkwardness, or just a really awkward character that gets under my skin. Something like that. Where it usually comes up with me is any sort of movie romance.

On to the third season, and I'm finding that better. I even like Michael a good portion of the time. I also think I finally figured out what is bugging me about him. Everyone else on the show I identify as an office worker of sort, realistic or not (I refuse to believe that anyone would actually hire Dwight, for example, or that he could sell food to a starving man, and that makes his character that much funnier). But Michael is a child (I'd say he has the mental and emotional development of a six year old), and I think I'm finding that distinction...really out of place. It's like his character belongs to a different show sometimes, like the humor is coming from a different place, and that's what bugs me.

Don't get me wrong though, I find the show funny, and binge watching it is getting me through a cold, so yay for that.

Also, today it sounded like one of my hard drives was clicking (so, failing). Turned out to be the DVD drive, which was apparently attempting to eat GTA IV. So theres that going on too  :unsure:

No, but I did manage to find LenticularJ after some serious internet stalking. After he moved south he joined the armed forces and made a career of it by the looks of his facebook. Good to know he's alive at least.

This is the crap I do when I dont have a fulltime job #killme

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You know guys, I was thinking today and began to wonder where Kaida went. He just kind of disappeared to my knowledge. Anyone know better?

Kaida was a responsible person and I don't think he would have just vanished on commitments for trite reasons...which makes me fear something bad happened.  Maybe major health problems, etc..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I don't know how to describe it. Examples would probably help. It's prolonged awkwardness, or just a really awkward character that gets under my skin. Something like that. Where it usually comes up with me is any sort of movie romance.

On to the third season, and I'm finding that better. I even like Michael a good portion of the time. I also think I finally figured out what is bugging me about him. Everyone else on the show I identify as an office worker of sort, realistic or not (I refuse to believe that anyone would actually hire Dwight, for example, or that he could sell food to a starving man, and that makes his character that much funnier). But Michael is a child (I'd say he has the mental and emotional development of a six year old), and I think I'm finding that distinction...really out of place. It's like his character belongs to a different show sometimes, like the humor is coming from a different place, and that's what bugs me.

Don't get me wrong though, I find the show funny, and binge watching it is getting me through a cold, so yay for that.

Also, today it sounded like one of my hard drives was clicking (so, failing). Turned out to be the DVD drive, which was apparently attempting to eat GTA IV. So theres that going on too  :unsure:

I think that's what makes me like Michael as a character so much. He's a juvenile moron so much of the time, yet ultimately he's well meaning, has a passion for sales, and wants the best for his employees. Just embrace his stupidity.

Actually, I might have hit a turning point for Michael. One of the last episodes in season 3, Womens Appreciation, probably the funniest episode I've seen so far (just wrapped up that season). Really liked Michael in that. Don't know if it will stick, but I certainly enjoyed him more in the episodes following. My money is on me timing it so that I really start to love his character right as he gets phased out of the show.

I have absolutely no idea what happened to Kaida. Last I heard from him was a little over a year ago, but his account has been active much more recently than that, so I think he is still alive. Maybe something happened, I'm not sure, or maybe one day he woke up and decided he wanted to move on. Maybe one day he'll come back and tell us stories about what he's been up to since he left. That'd be cool.

Yo

Sorry I haven't really been around much, I've been focusing too much on school to do much more than work. Anyways, everything's going really solid for me right now. I'm all moved into an apartment with some friends instead of a dorm, and while cooking is a pain in the ass I love everything else about it and the guys I'm living with are all awesome. I'm an officer in two student orgs on top of my schoolwork, and while I barely have time to exist, being the officer of an honor society is paying off like CRAZY. My school's big engineering career fair was monday-tuesday, and I already had an interview with Harris today and have interviews with Arbor Networks, National Instruments, and QualComm over the course of the next week. Plus I've gotten back into lifting once classes started and I'm already about to break 200 on my deadlift (which while might not be a TON, I'm really happy with that for only 3-4 weeks of lifting haha).

tl'dr life's p coo

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more Riku. Arrow is sooo good, I just watched the premier of Gotham which was pretty awesome and I have high hopes for Flash and Constantine

Gotham was surprising better then how I imagined it being. Flash doesn't interest me a whole lot, but it's been getting a lot of good praises from the press as one of the best premieres, so I'll probably give it a chance. I don't really know what else is new this fall.

tFtfA.jpg

Don't bother with selfie or /scorpion

I managed to trip over something, scrape my knee, and hurt my foot.  *Blames random person in OT*

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I managed to trip over something, scrape my knee, and hurt my foot.  *Blames random person in OT*

I'm sorry, I'll try to keep my real life magicks to myself.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

What about some good magicks, you know, like winning the lottery?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Some what now?

Some what now?

I'm sure it's possible to use normal, evil magicks to make everyone else lose the lottery. Same premise, really.

Can we also make all sorts of unspeakably horrible things happen to every long-lost relative that suddenly appears at this mystical good fortune?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Alright, I guess I can cast the spel, but I can't guarantee it'll be the kind of lottery you want it to be. Real life magyck is kind of tricky.

• Like 1

*USER BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Wait. If I know goon, this was probably a post about MAHGYICK. Which means, if Goon was banned for it...

The mods are trying to suppress mageick on this forum! And I cast a spell for one of them!

Arceus, I hope your lottery turns out to be the "put to death to ensure a good harvest" kind

*USER BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Wait. If I know goon, this was probably a post about MAHGYICK. Which means, if Goon was banned for it...

The mods are trying to suppress mageick on this forum! And I cast a spell for one of them!

Arceus, I hope your lottery turns out to be the "put to death to ensure a good harvest" kind

I'm going to take the easy cop out here...Leik did it!  :o

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png