Today...

Leoo

Wish you all the best Tim.  You still have us!

---

Apples were on sale at the supermarket for $.33/lb.  Some anniversary celebration of the store, but everyone was buying a bunch, including me.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

You'll be alright Tim. I believe in you

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, im disowned from my parents now. The next few days/weeks are going to be the roughest [bleep]ing days of my life. 24 years cut out like that

Wow, I feel for you. Must be harsh, but if they've never supported you, I think it's better in the long run. All the best from me as well.

I can't remember such a harsh morning.

A bit too much vodka and beer.

Not good mixed.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Nah, it wasn't literally mixed.

But vodka was in shots and beer was taken in between.

Today, gonna be a large march celebrating the 70th anniversary of the fight against occupation.

My korporatsioon is organizing the thing after. Gonna be a hectic time as a fox.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

So apparently a (small?) water main broke and a few stores got flood, so the furniture store is having an ongoing "Flood Sale."  I guess they needed to liquidate their stuff :/.

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Just got back from a weekend in Las Vegas for a conference. Conference was good. Walked the strip, went to my first strip club, and got to meet and take a picture with Sheldon Adelson. He essentially paid for the flights, suites at the Venetian hotel, and the food for all those who attended the conference for the weekend. Amazing philanthropist and all around good guy. Very fortunate to have met him.

• Like 1

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

So apparently a (small?) water main broke and a few stores got flood, so the furniture store is having an ongoing "Flood Sale."  I guess they needed to liquidate their stuff :/.

Glorious use of a pun! :D

• Like 1

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Haha. thanks.

Whenever I go run in this jacket, my phone gets this white powder everywhere inside.  It looks like snow.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Started watching The Office (US) this week. Decided to skip the first season about 10 minutes into episode two, and I'm still having some mixed feelings in season 2. For the most part, I really like the show, but I'm having trouble with Carell's character (Michael Scott, the Boss). I just feel sometimes like all his character does is interfere with the show for me. He does a lot of stuff that is either humor through awkward situations (which as a rule I despise), or he just becomes this terrible person who just creates a hostile work environment (I'm not sure why, but every once in a while he hits too close to home, and it's like "not cool man"). But at least so far, the rest of the show is funny enough that I can put up with it.

A little bummed that I don't like Carell in this though, since I actually started watching this version specifically because he is in it. Not going to bother with the UK version though I think, since that would lose the benefit that I at least like Carell (which I can use to offset some of my dislike of his character), where as I do not like Ricky Gervais at all.

Office (US) is pretty fantastic overall, but there are definitely a couple episodes that lull pretty hard. I barely watched the first 3 seasons, but surprisingly the last 2 without Carrell are actually still very good (though you can kind of tell the writers were flailing to find a replacement character for a few episodes)

The Office is probably my favorite show ever, but if you despise awkward-situation type humor then you should just stop watching now because that doesn't stop at all really. I don't even know why you would watch The Office if you hated that type of comedy.

• Like 1

Yeah, I'd agree if you can't grow to find humor in awkward situations, then you aren't going to enjoy the series. One thing I can say about the show is that it's great at giving you the right cues.

A show I've been binge watching on Netflix is Bob's Burgers. I'm really disappoint it's taken me until last month to finally start watching it.

tFtfA.jpg

First day of classes today. In my first class some freshman raised his hand in lecture and asked the prof if he could go to the bathroom. Dear god. 

And did the professor supply a witty reply?   :twisted: 

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I binge watched The League the other day on Netflix, 2 and a half seasons in one sitting, did another 2 and a half yesterday. It's laugh out loud funny. Sincerely one of the Bette shows around, even if you're not super into football. Rafi's character starts off annoying in season 2, but as he develops he becomes hilarious.