Today...

Leoo

*USER BANNED FOR THIS POST*

Wait. If I know goon, this was probably a post about MAHGYICK. Which means, if Goon was banned for it...

The mods are trying to suppress mageick on this forum! And I cast a spell for one of them!

Arceus, I hope your lottery turns out to be the "put to death to ensure a good harvest" kind

I'm going to take the easy cop out here...Leik did it!   :o

I was once told that every decision made by the mods was heavily discussed in their secret back rooms, and the consequences for every action were made in concert by mods of every level, from the lowly crewbies to the full on admins. So if you are trying to suppress nagik on TIF, then it's ever one of you. Don't think I'm going to take this sitting down!

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Wait. If I know goon, this was probably a post about MAHGYICK. Which means, if Goon was banned for it...

The mods are trying to suppress mageick on this forum! And I cast a spell for one of them!

Arceus, I hope your lottery turns out to be the "put to death to ensure a good harvest" kind

I'm going to take the easy cop out here...Leik did it!   :o

I was once told that every decision made by the mods was heavily discussed in their secret back rooms, and the consequences for every action were made in concert by mods of every level, from the lowly crewbies to the full on admins. So if you are trying to suppress nagik on TIF, then it's ever one of you. Don't think I'm going to take this sitting down!

You were told wrong.  We all bow down to Leik.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I remember a few years back with the whole efficiencyscaper thing that people believed that very thing :lol:

Good times.. minus a few warnings and a temp ban I managed to get in the process :p

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

That's inappropriate.

I'm not sure if you're joking, but isn't he just a rapper/comedian?  From Google anyway..

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

That's not even the correct use of the meme, let alone any sort of reference to the movie...

Obviously a ban can't do anything to Goon, why would you even think it would?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Strawberries arent cost effective to make juice out of unfortunately

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

That's inappropriate.

Goonception?

He found a way to exploit the code so that when we banned him, an automated system continued making posts on his behalf.  It will go down in history as the "Goonstalf Glitch."

----

On another note, the sunrise was so beautiful this morning...shades of orange lighting up the texture of the clouds streaked all over the sky.  I was just out running, so no picture, sorry :P.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Bought an E-Cigarette today. It's uhhh... not exactly what i expected. It tastes the same on exhale, but not on inhale.

Normally cigarettes would give me a slight throat burn when i inhale, which is probably the part i enjoy most about smoking. The E-Cig lacks that sensation. It kind of feels like smoking a mini Shisha. I'll get used it it eventually though. 1 Step closer to a healthier lifestyle.

Also took my car in for a minor service this morning. On my drive back home i saw an 18-Wheeler T-bone a brand new Bentley. It still had it's temporary tags on and it was coming from the direction of the Bentley service station. It was at a very low speed because it was at the entry of a round-about, but the Bentley was pretty much wrecked. The driver of the car was on his way to deliver it to the new owner's house. I felt really bad for him, because he's probably going to lose his job over this, but at the same time it was kind of funny to see his reaction when he got out of the car.

I'd be grateful to be alive after getting smashed by an 18 wheeler.  Was it the driver of the Bentley at fault for the accident?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I'd be grateful to be alive after getting smashed by an 18 wheeler.  Was it the driver of the Bentley at fault for the accident?

18- Wheeler was driving at like a steady jogging speed cause it's a pretty busy round-about at that time of the day, the road isn't in the best condition, and the lanes are pretty narrow. So he couldn't really have been driving much faster than he was, luckily. 

As far as i could tell, the driver of the Bentley tried entering the round-about ahead of the truck, but realised there was a car on the inside lane of the truck (3-lane round-about) and had to stop immediately, but stopped right in the path of the 18-wheeler. So yeah, it was pretty much entirely his fault.

Stuff like this happens more often than one would think, but most drivers in this country are either from India or countries in that region. So they try to apply their way of driving there, on the roads here. And it just doesn't work.

I've seen some of the Indian driving instructors teach their students to cut people off, turn into a lane when there's a car speeding down the road, etc. It's hilarious.

I would usually differ conversation of e-cigs to a friend of mine since he's mods/customizes his own and creates his own oils for flavor. If you want a stronger throat hit, theirs builds of e cig out there that will absolutely give it, but I've never seen a stock kit really be able to feel like a cig. I never bothered with e cigs for that reason - the fun flavor & lack of throat hit made me want to smoke MORE not less. Like you said, its closer to hookah on a stock setting. But my friends modded his out with some after market shit so it actually feels like a cig again, but also tastes good. But now that its been over a year for me without cigs i tend not to enjoy smoking his e cig lol. If you want more info, I'll ask him about it again for you. He's successfully gotten about 5 of my other friends to quit normal cigs entirely

For the second straight week, I went to this seminar and it was so hot in there..ugh.  And it ran over too!

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

I smoke hand-rolled unfiltered now. [bleep]ing terrible for me. But normal cigarettes don't feel like smoking anymore, so I can't imagine how going to an e-cig would be. Never liked them to begin with.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I love smoking unfiltereds, can't find any good ones in Canada though. Got a pack of Lucky Strikes when I went to Fargo in the summer, best smokes ever.

E-Cigs do nothing for me, I compare it to drinking watery coffee. It's technically coffee but it's not enjoyable. Maybe if I had one of those fancy modded ones I'd enjoy it but for how much those cost I'll just stick to my pack a month habit.

I dislike the odor of smoke so much that I hold my breath and quickly walk by whenever I see a smoker.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

my dad switched to e-cigs after being a smoker for like 35 years or something and he's a huge fan. he says the tricks are to inhale only into yr mouth instead of the lungs, inhale slower and longer due to the way the hardware works, and realise it will take a bit longer for you to actually get the nicotine delivered to yr brain compared to actual cigarettes. apparently these are mostly for beginners users, at the least.

he definitely wasn't a fan until he read some stuff about the right way to do it online, and tried turning me onto them, but i ended up just quitting outright.

e- switching up the flavour often was a big thing he talked about too. like weekly or so.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Rolling your own is eons cheaper than lucky strike

I dislike the odor of smoke so much that I hold my breath and quickly walk by whenever I see a smoker.

Nice to know I'm not the only person who does this. I actually take a deep breath and slowly exhale, since smelling it makes me want to throw up.

• Like 1