Today...

Leoo

A moment of silence for all the lost OT ers

• Like 5

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Lol maybe he meant to put 11/14 12:03 AM.  Because as it stands, your diary is out of chronological order :o.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I've heard of that notebook thing before, but in the past whenever I was trying to lose weight, I would obsess over calorie counting and as soon as I came across something that I didn't know the caloric info for, I'd just kind of give up. I might be stupid, but I'm not so stupid that I don't know that eating an entire bag of whatever over the course of an hour is terrible for you. I think I'll give it a shot.

I've heard of that notebook thing before, but in the past whenever I was trying to lose weight, I would obsess over calorie counting and as soon as I came across something that I didn't know the caloric info for, I'd just kind of give up. I might be stupid, but I'm not so stupid that I don't know that eating an entire bag of whatever over the course of an hour is terrible for you. I think I'll give it a shot.

You can also try to make one small change at a time. Stop drinking pop, for example, and drink water instead.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You can also try to make one small change at a time. Stop drinking pop, for example, and drink water instead.

Or diet and decaffeinated soda, or carbonated water.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Or diet and decaffeinated soda, or carbonated water.

Or water

I woke up hungover and it took me a minute to even remember I drank last night. I lost my gloves and something like $15, but I bought a cool sweatshirt. And I have a nifty temp tattoo on my hand.

Christ I need a more consistent job

Or water

Yeah, this alone makes a much bigger difference than you'd suspect. By the time you manage to wean yourself off of it, you won't even miss it.

I aim for 8 cups of water a day. I still occasionally drink sugary drinks, but they count as -1 cups. If you have to drink a cup of water for each cup of soda, you'll drink a lot less soda.

My acne cleared up a lot when I switched from soda to water. Never looked back. Soda doesn't taste better than having clean skin. Instead I drink about 4-5 water bottles a day. No regrets

I drink > half a gallon of water every day.  I wish it were cheaper >.>.

Tap water?

Nope, bottled water.  I am not drinking the tap here.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

Get a water filter dude

A water filter is what, like $50 for 50 gallons worth?  It still costs money.  And I'm not sure how much I trust in those things to take out lead, for example.  Or bacteria accumulating in the filter that could make me sick.

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png