Today...

Leoo

I learned a lot of stuff like cooking, mechanical, technological, biology etc etc myself because there's times where I can't afford to see a professional (like a mechanic) but it can be something I can fix myself.

I think I just have a weird sensation with wanting to learn as much skills as possible.

Popoto.~<3

I learned a lot of stuff like cooking, mechanical, technological, biology etc etc myself because there's times where I can't afford to see a professional (like a mechanic) but it can be something I can fix myself.

I think I just have a weird sensation with wanting to learn as much skills as possible.

That's a good thing.  Sometimes it's hard to find a competent and honest professional anyway :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Overclocked my computer today. It hasn't been that responsive and stable since the motherboard started failing sometime last year. Can't wait until I build another computer though. Now the processor isn't at a 100% load all the time anymore.

A friend of mine is like that Tim. I could quote home saying "I could ask a guy to fix or do things for me...or i could just be that guy" and "if any man can do it, im any man"

He's a real inspirational fella. I had the pleasure of working with him for a while before he took an out of state job. Honestly he's one of my favorite people though

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Captain's log: weather was a "warm" 50 degrees (F) tonight so I thought the water might be warmer. I was wrong. Less than 5 seconds in, my hands and feet were numb and it felt like I jumped into a pool of daggers. Damn. I frantically climbed out like a frightened little girl. At least the walk (of shame) back to my place was very warm and toasty in comparison.

Found this dude's blog on winter swimming though. He makes it sound like that pain and numbness is completely normal even for veterans. Sorta makes sense since even cold showers become pretty brutal in the middle of winter. Guess next time I'll just force myself to stay in for a full minute and try to relax and see what happens.

77yLQy8.png

On Friday I got roped into a Secret Santa more or less without my consent. I've never been in one before. I could try to get out of it, but that would probably garner more attention than just participating. I need help thinking of a neutral gift that would work for pretty much anyone (I don't know who I got yet). I was thinking of an Amazon gift card. I don't know how much to get one for, though. I don't know if there is a price limit or anything, either. I also don't even know if most people use Amazon. I'll probably find out more details on Tuesday, but I'd rather be over-prepared than under-prepared. This is so stressful. The only thing I suck at more than receiving gifts is giving gifts.

Just wait until Tuesday. You ain't supposed to be gifting the stuff before Christmas anyways.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

On Friday I got roped into a Secret Santa more or less without my consent. I've never been in one before. I could try to get out of it, but that would probably garner more attention than just participating. I need help thinking of a neutral gift that would work for pretty much anyone (I don't know who I got yet). I was thinking of an Amazon gift card. I don't know how much to get one for, though. I don't know if there is a price limit or anything, either. I also don't even know if most people use Amazon. I'll probably find out more details on Tuesday, but I'd rather be over-prepared than under-prepared. This is so stressful. The only thing I suck at more than receiving gifts is giving gifts.

An Amazon gift card is perhaps the most boring present you could give to someone. The point of Secret Santa isn't to give the most useful/applicable gift, it's to have fun. Just don't get some really weird specific thing that no one would have a use for, but don't just give them the equivalent of money.

Ah, the Christmas season starts before Thanksgiving this year...!

What is this before Thanksgiving? Its over a month since Thanksgiving at this point.

Eh?

Stereotype much :P.

I meant Americans' Thanksgiving, which is Thursday after next.  Sorry :P.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

A good gift is something that you would enjoy receiving but is also usable by everyone else. For example, a DVD set of a TV show that you like. There's usually a $15-$25 limit on these things so you don't have to think too big.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I was on a long run today and around the 13th mile I stopped at a Coffee Bean to get a cup of water because I was starting to suffer from dehydration. I got kicked out after 5 minutes of waiting in line because I didn't have a shirt on/ or one with me. I didn't bother arguing with it cause of the the classic saying "No shirt, no shoes, no service" but I was hoping after a quick plea saying I'm 13 miles into a run & I'm sucking on salt (your mouth and lips become salty when you're dehydrated) might be enough to have the barista go against her manager's request to not serve me, but it didn't work, so I left and finished the remaining 2 miles of my run without passing out. 

tFtfA.jpg

Imagine if everyone brought an amazon gift card.

Just buy some candy (Walmart has 2lb bags of sour patch kids for like $10) and something small, like a coffee mug, a bottle opener, or a couple small bottles of alcohol

I was on a long run today and around the 13th mile I stopped at a Coffee Bean to get a cup of water because I was starting to suffer from dehydration. I got kicked out after 5 minutes of waiting in line because I didn't have a shirt on/ or one with me. I didn't bother arguing with it cause of the the classic saying "No shirt, no shoes, no service" but I was hoping after a quick plea saying I'm 13 miles into a run & I'm sucking on salt (your mouth and lips become salty when you're dehydrated) might be enough to have the barista go against her manager's request to not serve me, but it didn't work, so I left and finished the remaining 2 miles of my run without passing out.

Bring water with you next time? Or a shirt?

Regardless, had you passed out I would think tp sue the store in some way.

You silly 'muricans, always suing everything for your own stupidity.

Like that old lady, wet cat and a microwave...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

With a country run by corporations and greed, how could there not be a high market for lawsuits?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You silly 'muricans, always suing everything for your own stupidity.

Like that old lady, wet cat and a microwave...

The reality is that you'd likely trade everything just to become American. Most valuable thing in the world = U.S. citizenship.