Today...

Leoo

Also, how bout that Eagles game? :P

Your defence is looking mighty beat there Cowboys

Such a sad day..embarrassing gameplay by Cowboys today...

More old-school than you know...

battlethingz.png

Proud Member of The Slayer's Guild since April 7th 2009.
Skill Total Goal Complete: 2500 - November 12th 2014.
Goal Total Experience: 338,895,206 - Goal complete November 2nd 2014.
Next Goal Experience: 1,000,000,000 -
Personal Kalphite Queen Guide
Follow My PoP Blog!

Figured New Jersey folk would like the Giants, RPG

Only if you live north of the northern border of Burlington County. (Basically cut the state laterally from Trenton and the south half defaults to Philly teams)

Plus my mom's side is from Kennsington so I've got heavy ties to Philly

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My dad infected his computer with viruses, and everything I've tried hasn't worked to clear them. I don't really have much experience, so I don't know much about what to do beyond installing alternate anti virus software (didn't work) and running Microsoft security scanner (nope).

It's really annoying.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

My dad did that a lot back when XP was cool. I became pro level IT tech by the time I was 14 lol. I lost the ability when XP went obsolete.

Basic idea:

Identify problem

identify system differences

google resolution

apply resolution

scold father for constantly screwing with the only usable computer in the house

My dad infected his computer with viruses, and everything I've tried hasn't worked to clear them. I don't really have much experience, so I don't know much about what to do beyond installing alternate anti virus software (didn't work) and running Microsoft security scanner (nope).

It's really annoying.

Tbh just install ubuntu.It's pretty hard for parents to [bleep] it up and you'll save a lot of stress long term

Dear lord I can't wait for my next pay, should be roughly $1,100. Earning almost double what I was on when I was unemployed, [bleep] this is going to feel weird actually having money again. ._.

I know I'm buying a pair of boots for work + shorts. the shoes I bought are killing my soft feet and it's getting hotter.

Popoto.~<3

You get like 500 bucks while unemployed?

You can't sometimes get that much here while at a full-time job.

I scrape by on around a 100 bucks a month, cause I am a poor uni student.

God.

Edit: And I work 2 days a week for those 100 bucks.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

You get like 500 bucks while unemployed?

You can't sometimes get that much here while at a full-time job.

I scrape by on around a 100 bucks a month, cause I am a poor uni student.

God.

Edit: And I work 2 days a week for those 100 bucks.

That's per fortnight mind you, of which I normally spent 70% on rent. per week, my unemployment benefits were roughly $260 a week, minus 185 for rent, 25 phone, 50 food. So I usually only had like $50 spending money over 2 weeks.

• Like 1

Popoto.~<3

Is it really necessary to spend $100/month on phone?  I mean if you want more spending money...

• Like 2

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Currently making ~£700 (Like $1100? If I can math)/month working 3 days/week... Still living at home though so it's pretty much all going towards driving lessons, and also computers upgrades so I don't need to change anything with the build for ~5 years.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The problem with making comparisons between income over long distances is the assumption that the economy is the same, the taxes are the same, etc.

In reality, comparing Australia to Estonia is essentially pointless unless you have a strong grasp of the economic differences.  I mean even within the United States there's so much variation that a straight comparison of incomes is a poor measure of true disparity.  Comparing where I live, one of the highest cost of living locations in the US, to somewhere like Oklahoma, you could get almost twice as much in Oklahoma for the same amount as you can here.

Essentially what I'm trying to say is don't complain too much about something that you have no frame of reference for.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

The point is, I have 0 spending money. I earn so little, yet I can scrape by, but I've got nothing left over.

EDIT: 2000th post! Funny it had to be like this.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

So is like 40% of America Saq. Except most of them have kids and real 40 HR/wk jobs

Finally got around to watching the movie Se7en. I've been meaning to watch that movie for a long time, though I did spend most of that time confusing it with Scott Pilgrim vs The World in my head (probably because I know about the 7 number themed ex's in that movie). The movie was...absolutely fantastic. It has that fantastic ending where all the pieces are available to be put together, but you don't do it until the exact moment the movie wants you to (you're having the same "oh shit" moment as one of the characters). I dunno, it's certainly not the most uplifting movie I have seen, and I wouldn't advise watching it while eating, but I have to respect a well crafted story.

In other news, the last of my new computer parts got ordered for Christmas today, which is pretty awesome. Compliments of Black Friday sales there were a couple last minute upgrades, notably to the case. Now, if only I could skip exams and go straight to the holiday season.

• Like 2

Is it really necessary to spend $100/month on phone?  I mean if you want more spending money...

The only reason I got a new phone was because I'm earning plenty of income now (and my old one was very unreliable), otherwise I wouldn't buy it. I'm not silly with my money.

Popoto.~<3

My dad's computer was apparently initially infected with some ransomware, plus maybe some other stuff that was already caught, and so my mom lost all her pictures.

They didn't even have the courtesy to drop us a text file with directions on how to pay them in worthless bitcoins to get our files back. Nope, just corrupt them and go.

I'm really [bleep]ing upset that this is a real thing real people do. Ugh.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off