Today...

Leoo

Does this mean you guys are working on private servers? I don't speak the intricate language you folks do

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Does this mean you guys are working on private servers? I don't speak the intricate language you folks do

No, I'm just making a customizable RuneScape client. For example, the user would be able to change how the lighting looks or change the colors of the GUI.

ozXHe7P.png

*quote*

That's insanity! My car drivers test was no where near that bad. Somethings like speeding and failing to stop were automatic fails but there was no pretrip or anything and it was bonus points that I put my seatbelt on before starting. Then I had 40 demerits for various minor infractions.

Then for the motorcycle test I actually had something very similar, although I did a weekend motorcycle safety course for my license, where the final test was a balance portion going slow through turns where you could only put your foot down once without failing, a high speed curve like you said (which the instructor was surprised to see I rocked because people are usually too nervous on it), and I think there was figure 8s and stopping as well but that was nearly 2 years ago. The craziest thing for you to think of probably is that when I finished that test I could have gone out and jumped on something like a hayabusa the next day. Also, there was no road test portion just a weekend of driving on a closed off street/compound and the test before we were free to ride on the streets.

You can't get on a test before passing driver's school first, which is 40 theory classes and 23 driving classes for car and 40 theory and 13 riding for motorcycle.

Also, I can only get on a bike that has less than 35 kw of power. I need to have my motorcycle license for 2 years before I can even think about getting the unlimited power motorycle license and to get that I have to retake and pass the exams.

But I just passed my drivers' school final exams, now only DMV exams left and I can finally hit the roads.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

And here I turned the engine on and off and passed my drivers test (essentially)

And now it turns out I can't go to DMV yet, cause I passed my school too quickly and some internal system doesn't allow the diploma to be given out before there has been at least a year since entering the drivers' school...

Also, it's [bleep]ing snowing in May. I had to do my riding exam in the snow. And it is snowing every [bleep]ing day. In [bleep]ing May.

Even though I live quite up north, we usually don't get that white shit in [bleep]ing May. In June, specially on Midsummers' Eve, okay, we get it, that's karma for us, but in May?

Also, Eurovision, yay! Australians on Eurovision, yay!

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

Central Nebraska had snow last week. We're like 20 degrees more south than Estonia too.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

We're doing Eurovision again? Noice. I don't think I've ever watched it, though. I've watched a couple of performances here and there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today I did my weekly stuff in OGame, raids and transporting resources, and I'm working on my uncharted island in RuneScape. I'll also try to catch up in ArenaScape and probably some coop games in League of Legends...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

That mooning.

Aussies are the best.

• Like 1

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

No one else would get so pissed up drunk and start mooning hundreds of millions of viewers around the globe.

If anyone is wondering what was meant by it:

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

I woke up to the news that Chris Cornell died. RIP you champion. Been a while since I've heard of a celebrity death that's actually made me sad.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I've been making various things different than usual for lunch/dinners lately. I make a big batch then freeze the leftovers. Got really tired of always having sandwiches for lunch.

Today I made chicken alfredo. It was delicious! Did a simple roux sauce with Parmesan + a little bit of mozzarella. Baked chicken and veggies (spinach, zucchini, jalapenos, green peppers, and onions) in the oven. Mixed it altogether and bam. Got 10 servings out of it. Dreading the dishes, though...

A few days ago I made a BBQ beef roast with sweet potato, onions, and carrots, and last week a Thai sweet chili sauce over chicken thighs + veggies. Going to make the chicken one again tomorrow.

Altogether, after tomorrow, the meals should last me a couple weeks before I have to make more.

• Like 2

ozXHe7P.png

Today I got a penta-kill on League of Legends in ARAM. I've also been playing some RuneScape, but not as much as I really should be considering it's DXW...

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg
"To do all that one is able to do, is to be a man; to do all that one would like to do, is to be a god." - Napoleon I

My lease expires in November. Might start looking at new places to live. It's cheap here and easy to commute to work but the house is kinda shit and my roommate is a slob so...

I'm going insane. The return value four-dimensional vector from a method is garbage when called from my application, but fine when called from libraries! I haven't got the faintest idea why and I can't read x86 assembly. If I switch to a three-dimensional vector type, it works. But I need all four components...

It's been two days so far I haven't been able to fix this bizarre bug. I have a hack that works around it, but I simply can't settle for it. And what's worse is I can't replicate it in an independent test case.

Here's more info on my problem, for the programmers here.

edit: The culprit is CMake. If I everything by hand, it works. CMake introduces some state that breaks my code. Well, time to switch from CMake. It sucks anyway.

ozXHe7P.png

I'm going to try and use Bazel. If that fails, I'll use what I used before CMake: Premake.

Hopefully I can get Bazel to work. Reproducible builds would be a wonderful addition, for peace of mind.

(The compiler I use is Clang. CMake is a build system :P.)

In other news, I bicycled 133 minutes today. Shame. One minute too much to be a Ditto-themed time period. (I can't think of a less obnoxious way to phrase it.)

Edited by Veiva
  • Like 1

ozXHe7P.png

Today I'm playing my weekly catch-ups on everything. That means reading up on the forums here for ArenaScape/RuneScape, OGame, and eventually Cyber Nations. Also did my semi-weekly ArenaScape Mirror Room fights.

melos2_zpsjnpxw8yx.jpg

Second weekend in a row abroad...

Hurt my other, healthy foot...

Party up all day?

t3aGt.png

Etc, etc

So, after three days on the road I've come to a conclusion. Long drives suck, but they suck even more when they're unnecessarily dragged out.

Have to more ~2000km for a job I took, and while I'm getting reimbursed (and technically paid because I'm on salary) for my drive, its pretty infuriating to only be allowed to drive 500km/day. Especially today, day 3/4 in the trip when I had to stop at approximately 2 this afternoon 3hrs from where I'm headed.

So, after three days on the road I've come to a conclusion. Long drives suck, but they suck even more when they're unnecessarily dragged out.

Have to more ~2000km for a job I took, and while I'm getting reimbursed (and technically paid because I'm on salary) for my drive, its pretty infuriating to only be allowed to drive 500km/day. Especially today, day 3/4 in the trip when I had to stop at approximately 2 this afternoon 3hrs from where I'm headed.

That's all? Isn't that 5 hours of driving (or less?) Wonder what they expect you to do the other err, 19...

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.