Today...

Leoo

Today I played with a forklift, went home early and had a roast pork sandwich and beer for lunch. Now I'm playing hon, thinking about how awesome life is.

Had a cool day with the gf. Now my eyes feel stressed.

Do you know some tricks between the sheets you aren't telling me?

I spent today reading 2-year-old TIF posts. Apparently, I used to enjoy sports and believe the world was perfect. :unsure: But my views on eye for an eye have remained consistent and actually grew stronger. I didn't bother to look through any of the theology threads though lol.

Theology threads? Those are real? Holy [cabbage], I just thought I was having a nightmare. Damn. I'm totally zonked atm just thinking of this.

I know I know, but they are very real my friend. I can remember changing my religious stance about five or six times in the middle of them and having like 300 post counts in "Is God Real?" (we used to have a feature that showed the thread you posted on the most) so there is plenty of evidence for their existence out there.

I spent today reading 2-year-old TIF posts. Apparently, I used to enjoy sports and believe the world was perfect. :unsure: But my views on eye for an eye have remained consistent and actually grew stronger. I didn't bother to look through any of the theology threads though lol.

Theology threads? Those are real? Holy [cabbage], I just thought I was having a nightmare. Damn. I'm totally zonked atm just thinking of this.

I know I know, but they are very real my friend. I can remember changing my religious stance about five or six times in the middle of them and having like 300 post counts in "Is God Real?" (we used to have a feature that showed the thread you posted on the most) so there is plenty of evidence for their existence out there.

I need to discuss this with my therapist. Is there... proof God is real? Surely with so many pages, there must have been some conclusion? There must be a unified answer? Lord knows, the horrors that await if people were to just -- recycle -- the same old arguments over and over for hundreds of pages? Dear... Dear Lord, that can't be possible.

I am afraid this is out of my hands now.

Edit:

With much joy, I do post this picture:

28ummh2.jpg

I'm passing computer class :))))))

I had a 98, until I once again, failed to read directions for like... a month. And didn't submit any of my homeworks via blackboard, (what you see pictured) so despite my printing them out, she gave me 0s. Brought me down to a 48. Technically a 60 is passing, but I am aiming for a 90, if I could get an A it'd be sweet victory over that white woman.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I need to discuss this with my therapist. Is there... proof God is real? Surely with so many pages, there must have been some conclusion? There must be a unified answer? Lord knows, the horrors that await if people were to just -- recycle -- the same old arguments over and over for hundreds of pages? Dear... Dear Lord, that can't be possible.

I am afraid this is out of my hands now.

I guess we have to start a thread to find out. That should be fun.

Oh, and on the topic of stuff that wasn't failed,

[spoiler=I see miracles all around me]I never did any sketchbook assignments. I'm not sure where that 38% came from.

pic.png

A class about wheel throwing? Sign me up, captain.

Also: Does the term "adamantite" exist outside of runescape? Cuz on excel they said "Rename sheet2 to "Adamantite Jewelry for Sale"

loltextbookwritersrnerds

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

I have to wake up at 6:45, it's 1:33. I can't do an all nighter, but oh bull that is red, greet my throat in leaps.

A class about wheel throwing? Sign me up, captain.

Also: Does the term "adamantite" exist outside of runescape? Cuz on excel they said "Rename sheet2 to "Adamantite Jewelry for Sale"

loltextbookwritersrnerds

I would like to think most runescape terms existed before runescape.

Also I don't see how pulling an all-nighter is an option. Wouldn't you rather get a little sleep before you, assumedly, have to go do something mildly important?

tFtfA.jpg

I have to wake up at 6:45, it's 1:33. I can't do an all nighter, but oh bull that is red, greet my throat in leaps.

Sometimes, I have no idea what you're saying. Actually, the majority of the time.

I'm gonna gulp down red bull very quickly.

That is just so boring to say, though.

Wheel throwing means making bowls and vases on a wheel (ceramics), adamantite was a mythical metal and Jamflex just stole the name, and all-nighters are tons of fun. I'm pulling an all-nighter right now, but it doesn't really count because I slept all day. I've accidentally done something wierd to my sleep schedule so that I only sleep every 1 and a half days. I like it, but my parents are getting pretty annoyed.

Wheel throwing means making bowls and vases on a wheel (ceramics), adamantite was a mythical metal and Jamflex just stole the name, and all-nighters are tons of fun. I'm pulling an all-nighter right now, but it doesn't really count because I slept all day. I've accidentally done something wierd to my sleep schedule so that I only sleep every 1 and a half days. I like it, but my parents are getting pretty annoyed.

Fun fact: I believe it was Queen Elizabeth, or, just, some English Queen who lived recently... She stayed awake for two days, then slept for two days. She lived to be like 100+ I think. I forget it. It was on the news like 4 years ago.

Edit:

The reason I cannot pull an all nighter, is because if you sit at a desk answering phone calls for 9 hours, after doing a 2 hour strenuous work outclass in the morning, and you DON'T involuntarily fall asleep... I will give you a medal. Seriously. I get tired enough at that job when I get plenty of sleep. Also: Philosophy class is dangerous.... "Now class, let's contemplate the idea, that the brain, the mind, the ego, is the same material as the desks you are sitting in" *snores* *sigh* I'm a bad student...

Dude, same. I go to sleep at 6am, and wake up at 11am. Every other day. I feel like I get more done now.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

finaly grew a pair and told my ex how much shes hurting me and how i dont want her in my life any more

feel like [cabbage] now so im going to bed

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Blegh. I've been given the option to write an essay and get a different opinion (We have a different teacher for two weeks) and like any sane person, I'm not going to do it.

But my sister's over, and she's telling me to write it.

TIF, write one or not?

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

finaly grew a pair and told my ex how much shes hurting me and how i dont want her in my life any more

Growing a pair is a great feeling. Like Ring Worm said, keep them and utilize them. Especially in situations concerning authoritative figures (excluding mods O:) ).

Blegh. I've been given the option to write an essay and get a different opinion (We have a different teacher for two weeks) and like any sane person, I'm not going to do it.

But my sister's over, and she's telling me to write it.

TIF, write one or not?

Nahh, kick your shoes off and eat a snack instead.

that's good,proud of u ^_^

wish i could have done that myself.

samlcopymq4.png

99mage::99agil::99craft::99fletch::99mining::99smithing::99fishing::99cook::99fm::99wc

Assist u?! YES IN DEEDY

Just applied to be part of the Tip.It Website crew. I sure hope I get picked :D

OT: worked, had a stupidly rude customer. I was explaining the two cables she had (Ethernet) ARE the same, even pointing out the micro-fibers in them are aligned the same. Then she just cuts me off and says "Can I just speak to someone more experienced please?"

....[bleep] off. I have certificates in this stuff, I MADE cables for my courses, I know what I'm damn well talking about you old hag >: ( *Then my boss told her what I said and she finally accepted it*

Some people must do this to me on purpose because I look 16 and not 20.

Popoto.~<3

I can't do an all nighter, but oh bull that is red, greet my throat in leaps.

This is amazing. That is so poetic. I'm in tears.

I applied for crew and the rejected me because I'm a mod :(

Currently acquiring Assassin's Creed II, wrote a 2000 word essay on aggressive actions taken by European and Asian countries in the 1930s, and countries responses to them. Good feeling to know I completed it in 55 minutes.

lampost_sig_stark.png

ex just sent me a really nasty text after i tryed to be nice. i [bleep]ing hate women

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

i [bleep]ing hate women

Why don't you give relationships (and her specifically) a break for a few weeks. Take some time to focus on everything non-relationship oriented, like Runescape or hanging out with friends or cooking.

When you do find a woman who is worth all the trouble ( :P hehe), it will rock your socks man.

Lmfao, school is canceled for me today because of snow. Two day school week anyone?

It's pretty funny, it's only like a half-inch or something. I'll take it though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp