Today...

Leoo

Today was a half day and two midterm exams - math and physics. I didn't study for either, probably did all right. Walked home through the snow and 0 degree F weather and now I'm eating old guacamole. Life is good. Psychological testing tomorrow.

Fun fact: You can tell when guacamole's old if it starts turning dark green or brown.

Had a half day today and good golly goodness is it cold outside today!

Im going to try that boiling water trick later tonight.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's cold as balls outside, I probably failed my creative writing class, I have 6 days to apply to college, but life is [bleep]ing great.

I'm going to write an email to my creative writing teacher telling him how much I appreciate him I think. I'm in that good of a mood.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's cold as balls outside, I probably failed my creative writing class, I have 6 days to apply to college, but life is [bleep]ing great.

I'm going to write an email to my creative writing teacher telling him how much I appreciate him I think. I'm in that good of a mood.

Whoa man. This isn't like you. I'm scared. :(

Sooooo... does Adrenal hold the record for most times banned yet? This is what the 5th time? D: He should get a plaque. Nothing too gaudy, just a nice little brass number next to a door somewhere.

On an entirely unrelated note, I plan to sit in bed for the entire day and read. Sloooooth, [bleep] yeah. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Lol, it's ok. I don't think I'm actually going to send the email although I did write it.

And what the hell, Adrenal is banned again?

15cbz0y.jpg

My line didn't run today. The parts we need should be there tomorrow, but I went to work because I didn't know for sure. I stayed there for about an hour before I was told I could go home. I was home before my sister left for school. Apparently they called to cancel my Monday on Saturday but ignored the new phone number I gave and used the old one.

This place is pathetic, really.

Lol, it's ok. I don't think I'm actually going to send the email although I did write it.

And what the hell, Adrenal is banned again?

If you wrote it, you might as well give it to him/her. It'll make their day.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

What'd he do this time? :thumbdown:

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

What'd he do this time? :thumbdown:

This, again.

This.

gets you banned?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Sooooo... does Adrenal hold the record for most times banned yet? This is what the 5th time? D: He should get a plaque. Nothing too gaudy, just a nice little brass number next to a door somewhere.

Yeah 5th, but he sleeps with half the admins, so he'll be back and posting again in no time. :cool:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

:lol:

He better come back though.

Anyways, I'm still exceedingly happy. Life is still awesome. However if I don't apply to college in the next couple days I'm [bleep]ed.

15cbz0y.jpg

Joy. My day plans before 3 are now ruined. My mate is stuck elsewhere and so I can't go over to his place. Back to improving my Minecraft rave room.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So I get to work and find out we are closed for the night. (Our hot water heater busted.) I work the next morning so I do some side work to make life easier for tomorrow. After that me and the rest of the closers just hung around and talked. Pretty good night, got paid to do 20 minutes of work and then sit and talk for five hours. :thumbup:

Finals tomorrow. I'm actually excited for school. I'm not sure the finals will go all that well though.

Finished those today. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang