Today...

Leoo

Sometime I wonder why I post in OT when everything I say is interpreted as trying to impress the internet <_<

You don't come across like that to me...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sometime I wonder why I post in OT when everything I say is interpreted as trying to impress the internet <_<

You don't come across like that to me...

You do to me.

Right you are, right you are. Funny AND well drawn.

:thumbup:

kcgreendotcom.com has links to his other stuff :P.

*ahem*

IN OTHER NEWS...

There seems to be a lot of fighting this week. There was a fight today that sent another kid to the hospital (I dont know who was involved or why they fought), and there were at least 3 others since Wednesday. Weird, since fights here usually happen only about once a month. Kinda makes me wonder what's going on :mellow:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

got put on Valet duty at work today. Drove an Audie R8.

[bleep] yes.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

everybody who doesn't do things that i approve of is a bad person and therefore deserves death :thumbup:

0ad2560b-dbb7-450a-a037-bef7051c82cb.jpg

I just had to.

-

Got my girlfriend staying over for the weekend, making cupcakes, probably watch a movie, and then I'm taking her out during the evening to an Italian restaurant. Should be great.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I suffered a rather nasty concussion today.

Got up and went to go to the toilet, last thing I remembered was going into the bathroom. Apparently my parents got worried after a while so they managed to force the door open, and found me face down on the tiles unconscious. This would have happened after I sat on the toilet. The next thing I remembered was my dad informing me that they'd called for an ambulance. When they came in they did a standard procedure (asking me questions like my date of birth and the current Prime Minister,) they also checked my heart rate, blood pressure and blood sugar level. They said my heart was beating much faster than they were expecting and that my blood sugar level was low. My parents were instructed to keep an eye on me as I could relapse and would need to be taken to hospital. Afterwards I found out I had a bad bruise on my head from hitting the tiles and you can sort of see the tile shape in it, and also was informed that for a while from when I woke up that I didn't seem to know who anyone was or where I was.

I'm extremely afraid to fall asleep, and now I can't remember if I managed to think of what to get/make my SO for Valentines Day. I'll just get her chocolates, make a card and hope she understands.

EDIT: My blood sugar level, not blood pressure, was low.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I still have a slight headache, bending over too much causes me to rapidly become light headed, and I don't want to sleep in case anything should happen.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ugh, I have a sore throat and I am slightly congested. Not good because I really want to go to the Winter Formal tonight. I just hope I can recover quickly before it...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

everybody who doesn't do things that i approve of is a bad person and therefore deserves death :thumbup:

0ad2560b-dbb7-450a-a037-bef7051c82cb.jpg

Save>Pictures>4chan>Reactions

And I will always maintain that anyone who snorts salt on a dare should at the VERY LEAST be prevented from reproducing.

Also, hope you're ok Furah.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

@Furah: I had that same exact thing happen to me a few years ago. I never really found out what caused it, but I know it wasn't my blood pressure or sugar though.

Still it was pretty scary and I recovered quickly, hope you do the same.

I've come down with the overwhelming urge to play Runescape. :ohnoes:

I'm fighting it though, I haven't even logged in like 4 months. I might play minecraft instead to make it go away.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just a normal day for me so far. Going to the store for mother in a bit to get some stuff.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

[hide=Furah's story]

I suffered a rather nasty concussion today.

Got up and went to go to the toilet, last thing I remembered was going into the bathroom. Apparently my parents got worried after a while so they managed to force the door open, and found me face down on the tiles unconscious. This would have happened after I sat on the toilet. The next thing I remembered was my dad informing me that they'd called for an ambulance. When they came in they did a standard procedure (asking me questions like my date of birth and the current Prime Minister,) they also checked my heart rate, blood pressure and blood sugar level. They said my heart was beating much faster than they were expecting and that my blood sugar level was low. My parents were instructed to keep an eye on me as I could relapse and would need to be taken to hospital. Afterwards I found out I had a bad bruise on my head from hitting the tiles and you can sort of see the tile shape in it, and also was informed that for a while from when I woke up that I didn't seem to know who anyone was or where I was.

I'm extremely afraid to fall asleep, and now I can't remember if I managed to think of what to get/make my SO for Valentines Day. I'll just get her chocolates, make a card and hope she understands.

EDIT: My blood sugar level, not blood pressure, was low.

[/hide]

Sorry for double post, but I wanted to comment on this.

Sounds like to me you passed out from a low blood sugar. Im diabetic and have had this happen to me a lot. If I may ask, was you doing any major physical activity before this happened if you can remember? It's just that normally for people not with diabites to pass out from such a low blood sugar, there would have to be a lot of activity, a lack of food, or both for it to happen.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My girlfriend's ex is coming to visit her today. He may get there before I get back to campus, but I'm not worried. Why? Because he's in seminary studying to become a priest.

Also hope you feel better Furah!

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

[hide]You are being contacted on behalf of NBC Universal and its affiliates ("NBC Universal") because your Internet account was identified as having been used recently to illegally copy and/or distribute the copyrighted movies and/or television shows listed at the bottom of this letter. This notice provides you with the information you need in order to take immediate action that can prevent serious legal and other consequences. These actions include:

1. Stop downloading or uploading any film or TV shows owned or distributed by NBC Universal without authorization; and

2. Permanently delete from your computer(s) all unauthorized copies you may have already made of these movies and TV shows.

The illegal downloading and distribution of copyrighted works are serious offenses that carry with them the risk of substantial monetary damages and, in some cases, criminal prosecution.

Copyright infringement also violates your Internet Service Provider's terms of service and could lead to limitation or suspension of your Internet service.

An industry website, www.respectcopyrights.org, offers step-by-step instructions to ensure that your Internet account is not being used to violate the copyright laws. The site also can point you to an array of legal choices for enjoying movies and TV shows online. You can also learn there how movie theft damages our economy and costs thousands of Americans their jobs.

If, after visiting www.respectcopyrights.org you still have questions, or if you believe you have received this notice in error, you may contact NBC Universal by email at [email protected] or by calling (818) 777-4876. Please cite the Reference ID noted at the top of this letter in the subject line of any email or voicemail you may leave. You should take immediate action to prevent your Internet account from being used for illegal activities. Today, there are many ways to enjoy movies and TV programs legally.

The undersigned has a good faith belief that use of the NBC Universal Property in the manner described herein is not authorized by NBC Universal, its agent or the law. The information contained in this notification is accurate. Under penalty of perjury, the undersigned is authorized to act on behalf of NBC Universal with respect to this matter.

This letter is not a complete statement of NBC Universal's rights in connection with this matter, and nothing contained herein constitutes an express or implied waiver of any rights, remedies or defense, all of which are expressly reserved.[/hide]

Herp. Derp.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp