Today...

Leoo

Today I found out that the words "if 2 cars have a head on at 50kmph each, the force on each is the same as if 1 were stationary." causes a [cabbage] storm in a house full of student engineers.

[cabbage]. Parents are selling the house. Gonna have to rent for three years until they can buy a new one. Pretty blown back about it, it was something we've briefly talked about for years then BAM. Pretty excited for it though, for I have no clue where we're going to move. It'll still be nearby of course, but now I'm curious. (parents don't know neither).

Reason for the move is a shortsale. House just doesn't cost what they're paying it for.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today was auditions for my school's drumline. I'm basically positive that I got snare seeing as we watched all the other auditions, I was probably second or third best that tried out for snare, in addition to me being on snare last year and being a section leader. I cant wait for this to start up again...

And now to start studying for my math final exam, which is going to completely slaughter my soul tomorrow. Ugh.

Today was auditions for my school's drumline. I'm basically positive that I got snare seeing as we watched all the other auditions, I was probably second or third best that tried out for snare, in addition to me being on snare last year and being a section leader. I cant wait for this to start up again...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Today I found out that the words "if 2 cars have a head on at 50kmph each, the force on each is the same as if 1 were stationary." causes a [cabbage] storm in a house full of student engineers.

:lol:

Into second round for job. Its with Telstra 10mins away and pays a good $700 a week. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got kicked out of drum-line in high school for having the stick fly out of my hand and hitting the section leader in the gonads. It was purely accidental.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

How does that happen??

I found out that Donnie in The Wild Thornberrys is voiced by Flea today :blink:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

[cabbage]. Parents are selling the house. Gonna have to rent for three years until they can buy a new one. Pretty blown back about it, it was something we've briefly talked about for years then BAM. Pretty excited for it though, for I have no clue where we're going to move. It'll still be nearby of course, but now I'm curious. (parents don't know neither).

Reason for the move is a shortsale. House just doesn't cost what they're paying it for.

Same here back in September. Just make sure that you look at the houses carefully because the house my parents decided to pick looked nice with all the furniture, but ended up looking like [cabbage] without.

Something.png

That makes no sense. I am confus.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

How does that happen??

And so did I.

That's pretty cool.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

How does that happen??

Did you also know that the older sister's crush is Wes Borlan of Limp Bizkit?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, tonight was pretty damn nice. Started with some making out, and you can guess the rest. I'm tired, and have work in the morning. Fml. A very good night to you, OT.

Give that brave soldier a pat for us. :wink:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Well, tonight was pretty damn nice. Started with some making out, and you can guess the rest. I'm tired, and have work in the morning. Fml. A very good night to you, OT.

95-Internet-High-Five.jpg

Way to be.

School today. I don't like school :( I get out on the last week of June, too. So close, yet so far.

Sucks for you guys, I finished my semester three weeks ago.

Ditto.

Yeah well I don't even do school work cause I dropped out of college months ago :rolleyes:

... :(

Anyway, my laptop is trolling me. It keeps making that usb-comes-out and usb-comes-in noise every so often, even when I don't have a usb plugged in.

I don't like HP laptops very much, they have too many problems. Maybe I'll get a Dell... Lol jk, I'm not stupid.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Imaging computer labs at work is the perfect time to train mining :thumbup:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

I used to use such times to download largish files. I wish I was still at TAFE, could really use the fast net speeds to get some things I need.

Long day for me.

5 am - 7 am: Rowing pratice

8 am - 3.30pm - school

3.45 - 8.00 - Teaching drum lessons

I am going to relax now, thank you very much.

Went to my girlfriend's house cause we were both free, ended up painting her fence while she did pointless things :mellow:

Anyway THIS D=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXkdSPDyxPw

What Brake want to see is a graduated driving licence , which would compel new drivers to undergo a minimum learning period of one year before taking a driving test. Once passed, the novice driver would be allowed to drive unsupervised but would have restrictions on their licence for a minimum of two years.

Other key components include:

•  
  • Restrictions on the time of day that young drivers can drive
  • Giving young drivers a lower alcohol limit
  • Restricting them from carrying young passengers
  • Banning motorway driving in the first year after the test
  • A second driving test at the end of the two-year period to help ensure safe driving on all types of roads.

Do not support. Well maybe the lower alcohol limit is okay.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Went to my girlfriend's house cause we were both free, ended up painting her fence while she did pointless things :mellow:

Anyway THIS D=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXkdSPDyxPw

What Brake want to see is a graduated driving licence , which would compel new drivers to undergo a minimum learning period of one year before taking a driving test. Once passed, the novice driver would be allowed to drive unsupervised but would have restrictions on their licence for a minimum of two years.

Other key components include:

•  
  • A second driving test at the end of the two-year period to help ensure safe driving on all types of roads.

Except for the motorway driving (Don't know what that is even) it sounds like the license process in Tennessee.-

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

•  

I would advise against that, I'm more awake and alert late at night, whilst susceptible to fatigue during the day. I also always pick up my sister when she works late as my parents are asleep before she finishes.

The alcohol one is the only thing there that is actually practical, I am not opposed to the second test though. You have to have 3 oral and one on-the-road tests to get a full licence here, before then you can't have any alcohol in your system which makes sense.

The young passenger ban would deeply affect people like me who have parents who don't want to drive the children everywhere and have a child who is willing to drive them around whenever needed.

Banning them from motorway driving? Within 30 hours of driving experience I was using toll booths. Mind you, my sister has done nearly 100 hours and she's still nervous about driving on motorways, toll booth or not.

Agreed, those changes are completely unnecessary. Newsflash: not all young drivers are stay-at-home party-go'ers. Some have to drive to work.

I'm all for safer driving (aka focusing on the road) but limiting the age and adding restrictions isn't going to do it.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Agreed, those changes are completely unnecessary. Newsflash: not all young drivers are stay-at-home party-go'ers. Some have to drive to work.

I'm all for safer driving (aka focusing on the road) but limiting the age and adding restrictions isn't going to do it.

Exactly. Nothing they are doing there is really going to change anything. It's all about paying attention; not giving curfews and [cabbage].