8 Aug. 08 - Wallie Subscriptions and 22 New Runescape Worlds

Beethovens29

i didn't see a post for these so i made a discussion topic for them here.

Wallie Subscriptions

This week, we have released a new method of making Wallie payments. You can now make payments directly to Wallie instead of using PayByCash. This means that we can offer a faster and easier payment process when paying for RuneScape using Wallie.

You can still make Wallie payments using the PayByCash payment option; however, you may find that your subscription works out cheaper if you pay directly to Wallie, especially on longer subscriptions. In the future, we hope to offer an even lower price with Wallie Card.

Wallie direct payments are available in the EU, Switzerland and the USA.

Wallie cards can be purchased from local stores or from the Wallie website. They can then be redeemed on www.runescape.com by selecting 'Upgrade Your Account' on the RuneScape front page (under the 'Account' drop-down menu) and following the prompts for using the Wallie Card payment method.

22 New Runescape Worlds

Recently, we launched 22 new worlds to cater for player growth in Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, Netherlands and New Zealand. The 22 new worlds also host many of our popular activities, such as Barbarian Assault, Castle Wars, Clan Wars, Fist of Guthix, LootShare, Pest Control, F2P trade, TzHaar Fight Pits and Vinesweeper.

More worlds will be added as we expand into more countries. Please visit the Themed World page for information on themes of these new worlds.

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

What sort of shops do we buy Wallies in?

+1

I don't know about p2p but f2p is getting to where it is quite empty since there are so many worlds now. I know GE is out, but often I don't see a soul in Fally west bank.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

Gf Bounty Hunters, no new themed worlds for you :? :!: It seems like every minigame and stuff BUT bounty hunter got a world :shock:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Gf Bounty Hunters, no new themed worlds for you :? :!: It seems like every minigame and stuff BUT bounty hunter got a world :shock:

Of course. More worlds means its just that much easier to RWT.

More themed BH worlds should be counterproductive for RWT'ers. Themed world = More people.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

More themed BH worlds should be counterproductive for RWT'ers. Themed world = More people.

You can only do BH in the BH themed worlds.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

You can only do BH in the BH themed worlds.

Oh **** sorry for my stupidity #-o . P2p gone f2p I can't try out BH w/o risking members items of no use to me.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

The page where you choose normal RS or HD has changed; normal RS is now the larger.

o_o any idea why?

Also, yay for Ireland! *has his Ireland away top on right now*

Yea, also noticed that.

Retired Tip.It Crew Mapper.

New worlds? All they did was re-add servers that they've been taking out over the years... Some of them were even F2P servers, and now they're member servers set in the new locations.

Even W49 is back, didn't think I'd ever see that one again... Been gone for over 2 years that one.

As for the Wally cards, kind of reminded me of game cards used in other P2P MMORPGs. :P

Hey it makes paying for members easier, so why shouldn't people be happy? :thumbsup:

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Well, I think they were just a few days late on the 22 new worlds announcement. As, they were added a little bit before this newspost came out.

actually a very long time: our clan world is " 159" for more than a year already! they're now at 169...

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well, I think they were just a few days late on the 22 new worlds announcement. As, they were added a little bit before this newspost came out.

actually a very long time: our clan world is " 159" for more than a year already! they're now at 169...

I think they also filled in missing worlds.

j0xPu5R.png

I think they also filled in missing worlds.

well quite a few actually were there: they simply didn't show up in the list.. Anyways I still don't come to 22: 164 was the last world added during the last " addition": so 5 real extra numbers, I think it must be "12"?

ah well it's not like I mind new worlds anyways: I'll only go to the busy worlds since I like to have a chat.

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

I knew about these new servers a week ago, and I have been using one since then. Lol ;)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Never heard of Wallie tbh, made me think of that crap movie that just came out :P

New worlds will be good for people in those sort of areas :)

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Never heard of Wallie tbh, made me think of that crap movie that just came out

You too? Oh my god, Wall-E sums up EVERYTHING that must never ever ever be in a half-decent movie.

This Wallie thing must be damn important. Too bad that even this doesn't work in old backwater Hungary, so standard methods here.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.