Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

One of the saddest anime scenes of all time with the most fitting music ever:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ccue0DVUx_w

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Started watching anime again after about 4 months. Right now I am watching Trigun. And my oh my what memories come back to me. This was the first anime I started watching hard core way back in the day.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

This is another one I need to watch again. It is bar far my favorite anime of all time.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Should I edit another scene in an anime and inject Guile's theme in it?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Now I am going to have to watch End of Evangelion. I watched the whole anime five times, but I have never seen end.

Reading Lone Wolf and Cub and apparently watching End of Evangelion.

EDIT: End of Evangelion was an even bigger mind (Expletive) than the last two episodes of the original series. Finals are coming up and I have to study, but with half my brain exploded, I don't think I'll be able to!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Now I am going to have to watch End of Evangelion. I watched the whole anime five times, but I have never seen end.

EDIT: End of Evangelion was an even bigger mind (Expletive) than the last two episodes of the original series. Finals are coming up and I have to study, but with half my brain exploded, I don't think I'll be able to!

Yes it is, I actually get nauseous watching the one scene (Youll know what one)

Anyways, Finished watching Gurren Lagann, was an awesome tribute to Mecha shows, a MUST WATCH

Still following Angel Beats, which is nearing its conclusion, but well I donno if im going to like the ending.

Also for all Eva fans, GO WATCH REBUILD 1.10 You are (Not) Alone and 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance. 1.01 its an exactish replica of the EP1-6 which 2.22 is a whole new take.

2.22 Adresses the Human Instrumentality Project more, introduces a new character, some new scenes, and most importantly, explains

While Asuka is in the hospital at the beginning of EOE

There are two more installments coming out (Part 3 is supposed to be Summer 10.

The final one will probably give the most through explaination of the ending ever since it will probably begin after Asuka dies and before the Third Impact

Also, for this summer im gonna follow High School of the Dead and the new Digimon.

Also, if you can't tell, I get incredibly excited over anything Eva

Final gruesome note. About End of Eva (Mostly that video)

Asuka's Combination Factor with Eva 02 (There's a more technical word in the anime but it escapes me) Is over 100% so she feels the exact pain of every attack by the Eva series, which one or two rips of her insides should kill her. Her body cannot go into shock because of her infusion with Eva, and cannot die until Eva does. Shes feels every god damn second of that pain without shock to stop the pain until she is pummeled by the 5 or so Lance of Longinus (sp?)

You now feel bad for her.

Sig

Still haven't watched Eva mostly because I've not been in the mood for something like it. I'll get onto it though.

Aria the Origination is beautiful. It's so refreshing to watch something like Aria when most anime nowadays is almost unwatchable. I used to love all that harem stuff but I can't even watch it anymore. Cute slice-of-life is still great but stuff like Toradora and Clannad are just gross. I don't even mind drama and I think it can be used as a good plot element but stuff like that is just overboard.

Gonna watch Mushishi next, then Kurenai, then Black Lagoon, then Planetes. Then maybe Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei after that. I'm so behind on anime watching, ugh.

I promise it will throw you for a loop. But it is a amazing movie and it is worth watching.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

I'm currently watching Bleach.

The storyline is so slow it's irritating!

It's like that for most popular "westernized" anime. Uh, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece.

It's always -

I'm going to do my superduper attack on you hrrrrrrrrnghyaaaaaaaaaaa.

And then 3 episodes later --

This is the last time I'm telling you, be careful hynaaaaaaaaacrrsshhhh.

Speaking of Anime.

Someone recommend me something around the style of Monster, Serial Experiments Lain or Texhnolyzed to watch please. I'm just looking for something really good.

Oh and preferably not something too old that the animation is bad.

ps: Shin! I really liked your recomendation(s) last time, recommend more :P

You could check out Boogiepop Phantom, but it would probably be really weird to anyone who hasn't read any of the novels. It's a similar sort of style to those, though.

I should really get back to watching Texhnolyze.

You should, it was such an amazing show. Some of the scenes in it were just breathtakingly drawn.

Gungrave was pretty solid. No real major complaints about it even if it isn't in the same league as Monster + Texhnolyzed. (although I don't think anything is).

edit:

Downloading and going to watch both Boogiepop Phantom and Paranoia Agent next.

So one of my favorite shows that pretty much had a cliffhanger ending is finally getting S2. Hell yeah To Aru Majutsu no Index

I saw this and I was like, this has to be a joke. Lol, but yeah I'm sorta glad they're coming out with it but bleh I want my Shana and Hayate before another season of Index! The thing is that Index felt kinda confusing and boring at times so it's an ok watch for me. Railgun was better I guess since Misaka is a cool character :) but the second half of Railgun just went bleh.