Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

I don't really hate it [Angel Beats] like /a/ does; in fact I don't even hate it at all, it's just silly. B Gata gives me cheap laughs so I would feel bad about calling it terrible. K-ON is K-ON, really.

Maid-sama is awesome though. Just watched episode 3 and that confirmed that I do like it. Was pretty unsure for the first two episodes so yeah.

I kinda like anime thanks to Bleach lol. Got bored one day, saw the movies on the tv, and actually kinda liked em.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

Kaichou is definitely the best show this season. I agree that Angel Beats is a let down, it feels really uneventful and random. Working is probably the funniest of the bunch. It kind of reminds me of a shonen version of Ouran. Silver summed up B Gata perfectly. Another show I'm really enjoying is Katanagatari, light novels seem to be really good at making amazing anime.

Edit: Also started watching Eureka Seven. Enjoying it so far, about 10 episodes in. Its something thats interesting enough for me to watch yet not so amazing that I'm okay with power mining granite at the same time.

yuki2d.png

I haven't given up hopes on Angel Beats just yet. It's full of surprises and I'm sure more will come. Episode 3 had Iwasawa disappear, which set the motif of 1 character gone per episode. However, in episode 4, Hinata was "saved" by Yui in the most inappropriate of ways. I honestly can't predict what will happen next, and that's something I enjoy in my stories. Character development and surprises are the hooks that keep me watching. That's something K-On lacks, even though it's considered superior to Angel Beats, mainly because of moeblob, etc. I consider Angel Beats K-On (In the form of Girls De-Mo) with an actual story.

So I leave you with this, although inferior to Lia's singing, but is still amazing. Something that makes Angel Beats "unique" is that the opening is always changing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uMIkDVQuK0

Just wait for Angel Beats to get depressing since it's Key after all. Really enjoying Maid-sama too, it just seems that there's a small fanbase for it.

So instead of studying for exams, I decided to watch Gurren Lagann since I've been hearing so much about it. Enjoying it so far, although the art style is interesting.

Watching Bokusatsu tenshi dokuro-chan now.

The show's ... weird. Seperate kind of humour. Pretty funny though.

I remember watching that. It's funny in its own weird way but I didn't really think it was amazing or anything.

Also, this week's K-ON!! is off the hook. I swear it takes a genius to make something this silly. This season is full of works of genius though. See Fumino whom I posted above and the president from Kaichou.

Ahaha, a fandom has been created for 'Girl who sits next to Yui', 'Girl with long skirt', 'Girl behind Mio at opening ceremony'... Seems like someone is making a picture of every girl in Yui etc's class.

Talk about popular minor characters hehe.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I finally got around to ordering the rest of Claymore (manga).

Bookstore didn't have the next volume I needed, which was preventing me from buying any of the others.

[hide=;_]CLARE'S LIMBS GOT CHOPPED OFF@@@ wtf.[/hide]

SURPRISE!!!

Don't worry I said almost the same thing.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Personally I like the Ghost in the Shell anime. I haven't checked to see if a manga exists as well, but I'm sure one does. Not sure if GITS is popular among most these days either.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Personally I like the Ghost in the Shell anime. I haven't checked to see if a manga exists as well, but I'm sure one does. Not sure if GITS is popular among most these days either.

It's a pretty exceptional series in my opinion. I enjoyed it somewhat.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I finally got around to ordering the rest of Claymore (manga).

Bookstore didn't have the next volume I needed, which was preventing me from buying any of the others.

[hide=;_]CLARE'S LIMBS GOT CHOPPED OFF@@@ wtf.[/hide]

GOD DAMMIT! I should have read the whole post before opening that hide tab. I started reading Claymore earlier this week, but didn't get me hooked so much, only read 6 chapters.

Also started reading Cromartie High School. Best. Thing. Ever.

16185_s.gif

I recently read the first three volumes of Ooku: The Inner Chambers.

It was... interesting, to say the least -- I still plan on picking up the fourth volume when it's released in the States next month, though. :thumbup:

And oops c.c; Perhaps I should have labled my Claymore hide tag as "Spoiler" ...

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I'm very interesting in Naruto: Shippuden atm. Soon "The World Shall Know Pain." I'm at EP 160. Hate waiting lol.

I also like Bleach atm, but not as much as Shippuden!

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

I'm currently focused with the Bleach Manga/Anime at the moment, the current moment both are at is very good. Also those who have read "The Lust" chapters will be familiar with this...

[hide=Spoilers] [/hide]

vizardsig-1.png