Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Has anyone happened to watch Origin: Spirits of the Past?

I'm required to watch a dystopian movie over the summer and I'm wondering if this is as disturbing as other dystopian movies.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I (finally) watched the first episode of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Rei today.

Pretty funny stuff compared to the other seasons.

Yeah it's just an OVA really so it's pretty much for the lulz. The last episode was the best though and is the sole creation of the Rena/Takano ship :D

Oh, jeez. It gets kind of sad, too. xD Didn't see that coming.

Whoa, Rena/Takano? I MUST SEE THIS.

On another note, one of my female friends made me watch "Papa to Kiss in the Dark".

:wall:

Since Angel Beats is a mixed-media project or w/e,I assume the rest of the background details and whatnot are going to be revealed through manga, light novels, etc that will never be translated to English?

yay.

A visual novel would be cool though :)

and Edit: I lie. There are many translated stuff out there already. Though still wished it was 24 episodes.

Watching Death Note.

I must say, I love it.

I've only read the manga untill a certain point because I was pretty disappointed with a certain event and I've watched up to that part now. The anime follows the manga surprisingly well. It's like I saw it already before, but I'm sure I haven't. The story develops fast enough not to get bored. Really, I like it a lot! One of the very few that I've read so far that stick entirely to the manga (or atleast a lot).

Has anyone seen the movie? Is it good?

Also, I can't wait for the Gundam 00 movie this September!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

right now I am re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. By far one of my favorite animes of all time :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

right now I am re-watching Neon Genesis Evangelion. By far one of my favorite animes of all time :thumbup:

Don't forget to watch End of Eva and Rebuild 1.01 You are (Not) Alone and 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance

Ive watched the End of eva. However, I have not watched any of the others. Know a site I can see them on?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Don't forget to watch End of Eva and Rebuild 1.01 You are (Not) Alone and 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance

Ive watched the End of eva. However, I have not watched any of the others. Know a site I can see them on?

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/anime/watch/v201238073xfTpDFA (1.11)

http://onepieceofbleach.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-2-0-you-can-not-advance/ (2.0) *Can't find a stream of 2.22 (which has one scene that probably isn't subbed that introduces Kaji and isn't important)

I'd recommend you torrent them off nyaatorrents

Sig

Yotsuba is the best manga in the world, I can re-read that many times without it getting boring :thumbup:

I tried to watch One Piece but snooze in the first episode, there's something about Luffy that I don't like :\

K-on is so lovely. Nuff said ;P

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/anime/watch/v201238073xfTpDFA (1.11)

http://onepieceofbleach.com/neon-genesis-evangelion-2-0-you-can-not-advance/ (2.0) *Can't find a stream of 2.22 (which has one scene that probably isn't subbed that introduces Kaji and isn't important)

I'd recommend you torrent them off nyaatorrents

Thank you very much :mrgreen:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Euphonium/10.

[/hide]

Wow KEY, that was a very KEY ending. It was cool, but they should have spent the first 15minutes

Showing stuff about the other main character instead of LOL GRADUMATION, thus I wouldn't have to wait for the Visual Novel, ect

But overall (ending spoilers)

It was a decent show, but left too many plotholes to be filled in for other means. I like the idea that the ending was left up to interpretation. (Though the main though is that Otonashi became the computer programmer like the original who "lost his love" until the events repeated with new people, the the epilogue was crap

7/10

Sig

Oh wow... just when I thought I understood Angel Beats!

[hide=Spoiler for last ep]

Oh My God... the plot twist with Kanade's heart was... wow. I wasn't expecting that. I literally did gasp at that bit, and almost found myself crying. You could call me a romantic or just a girl... but I couldn't help it :P

As for the ending I like to think that Otonashi moved on, though I'm not sure what the epilogue was alluding to. Really great series overall <3

[/hide]

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Yeah, AB was nice. Though it's getting an awful amount of complainers lol. Can't really blame them though since the whole series felt kinda rushed and jumpy. And I almost teared up too, Racheya :) so you're not alone.

Anyway, Bakemonogatari 15 came out yesterday so yay. Also watched the 1st Eden of the East movie and planning to watch Mazui's rip of the Haruhi movie since I'm sick of spoilers of it already lol.

Yeah, AB was nice. Though it's getting an awful amount of complainers lol. Can't really blame them though since the whole series felt kinda rushed and jumpy. And I almost teared up too, Racheya :) so you're not alone.

Anyway, Bakemonogatari 15 came out yesterday so yay. Also watched the 1st Eden of the East movie and planning to watch Mazui's rip of the Haruhi movie since I'm sick of spoilers of it already lol.

Yeah it was ok, but would have worked much better as a 26 Ep series. Also I heard after the Visual Novels/Audio Books an Epilogue OVA is coming out

Sig

I watched "You are (not) alone" in theaters. Now I'm waiting for "You can (not) advance" in to arrive in the same theater.

So how far is that annoying screaming lil ninja who we call Naruto? Still not Hokage or gotten the girl yet??

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Finished (finally!) watching Casshern Sins, one of the best series i ever saw.

Also, did anyone see this week's Naruto? It was the most awesome thing i ever saw :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Can anyone suggest a good anime for me to see this holiday? I like either mistery anime's (ie: Umineko no Koro ni) or action/story driven anime's (Casshern, naruto, DBZ). I hate anime's like K-ON! who try too hard to be either funny or emotional.