Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

o rly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n371zCCYpts

Also I'm unable to watch much anime due to school.

In other 3 month old news...

[hide]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdrn6_7v_Tc[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Just watched 9 episodes of that Highschool of the Dead anime. Pretty good so far. I read the manga a while back but I don't remember it having quite as much sexual content. It's clearly geared towards the male audience haha.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Just watched 9 episodes of that Highschool of the Dead anime. Pretty good so far. I read the manga a while back but I don't remember it having quite as much sexual content. It's clearly geared towards the male audience haha.

I tried watching the first episode. I had to stop though.

I just wasn't that interested, and they already made it sexual enough without giving a fullscreen panties shot every 2 minutes.

Seriously, they overdid it soooo much.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I stopped following Bleach for a while, and I come back to this:

[Hide= Possible spoilers, and big image.]

aizenz.png

[/hide]

Anyone else this far in the Manga?

I am, AND IT JUST GOT EPIC.

(two more weeks til one piece, yay)

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

Might start thinking about watching the Japanese version my childhood after I get done watching Hokuto no Ken 2...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPR45cBkRq4

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Ergo Proxy is actually a pretty good anime so far, Pino is brilliant. I'm moving away from cutsie animes to mystery/psychological animes now. Might watch Pandora Hearts when I'm done with Ergo Proxy.

[hide=Spoiler]I actually figured out Vincent was a proxy before it was revealed. Also Real turns out to be a [bleep] D:[/hide]

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Has anyone else watched Monster? :blink:

It was onDemand for the past few months where I live, and I started watching it online lately. Currently on episode 40 (stupid Megaupload videos hold me back <_< )

I LOVE this anime, mostly because of an amazing theme of putting others before yourself, which I find anti-selfishness in anything a pretty good theme as I try to live by that :)

Has anyone else watched Monster? :blink:

It was onDemand for the past few months where I live, and I started watching it online lately. Currently on episode 40 (stupid Megaupload videos hold me back <_< )

I LOVE this anime, mostly because of an amazing theme of putting others before yourself, which I find anti-selfishness in anything a pretty good theme as I try to live by that :)

Yeaaaaaah.

Best anime out there.

1285025205734.jpg

Ho-Kago Tea Time!

I think I just fell in love.... five times over :o.

Though Mio is my fave, so cute.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Azusa is dope but I'm not too sure about the others. Oh, Mio is nicely done too.

Yui is definitely the weakest of the 5 here, but still absolutely excellently done.

I think mugi is pretty great as well personally.

Tk5SF.png

The new anime season has begun! I started with watching Panty and Stocking with Garter Belt. Oh my...

It's ridiculously stupid with blunt ecchi humor and innuendos flying everywhere. The animation wasn't my style and looked more like a cartoon though there was a bit in the middle where it was anime-ish. I don't know if I'll go with episode 2, it's a [developmentally delayed]ed anime but I actually laughed in amazement at the obscenity. I mean really... A panty that transforms into a gun. Where do I get one?

Sora no Otoshimono Forte is a continuation of an anime and I haven't seen the earlier episodes so I won't be watching that. Same with the ToHeart2 OVA.

rc1tzc.png

New Berserk anime got confirmed.

Mother of god, this is bound to be awesome, there is no way they can [bleep] up!

Cool.

I wanted to watch the original but I shyed away due to the animation. I know it's petty (and Gallad will hate me for it) but I can't stand the early animation of the 80's or so for Anime. Just way too static.

New Berserk anime got confirmed.

Mother of god, this is bound to be awesome, there is no way they can [bleep] up!

Cool.

I wanted to watch the original but I shyed away due to the animation. I know it's petty (and Gallad will hate me for it) but I can't stand the early animation of the 80's or so for Anime. Just way too static.

Either way, you should read the manga, it's awesome :shades:

16185_s.gif

What's the best alternative to VLC player?

VLC has been glitchy and acting up since I've been downloading my anime. I've downloaded the latest version, reset preferences and updated my display drivers but it's still messing up.

I've been missing a lot of action with glitchy VLC and I don't want to watch anime online anymore :c

rc1tzc.png