Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

What's the best alternative to VLC player?

VLC has been glitchy and acting up since I've been downloading my anime. I've downloaded the latest version, reset preferences and updated my display drivers but it's still messing up.

I've been missing a lot of action with glitchy VLC and I don't want to watch anime online anymore :c

Go with Media Player Classic. I use it because it's less bulky than VLC, tbh. It's pretty much just as good.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes I wish K-ON! was more like this:

3967741.jpg

And in case you don't know this album cover...

[hide]queen2.jpg[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Anyone have suggestions for an anime to watch?

I've watched at least the first 200 dubbed episodes of Naruto and a bit of Death Note

Was recommend K-On! Would like some other PG14 or lower Anime suggestions though?

Anyone have suggestions for an anime to watch?

I've watched at least the first 200 dubbed episodes of Naruto and a bit of Death Note

Was recommend K-On! Would like some other PG14 or lower Anime suggestions though?

Um I've never heard of PG14 but watch Paranoia Agent. It's not really too suggestive or violent and it is a brilliant show.

Watched Clannad omg <333 I love it. I'm in the process of acquiring After Story now. I've been putting anime episodes on my iPod to watch while going to/from University and it's worked out brilliantly so far :) It's great because I don't feel bad about rarely watching anime while at home on my laptop...

I've sorta given up on watching currently airing series, though. My power level just isn't high enough to cope right now :(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Anyone here hear of Star Driver? Basically, it's a surprising mix of Code Geass' fabulousness and Gurren Lagann's over-the-top-ness, fabulousness, and high school? It's better than it sounds.

And yes, there are humongous mecha. And it's also apparently awesome to riff on with a few friends.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

^Yup same here.

10q9imb.jpg

I'm looking forward to Kimi ni Todoke ;D I might watch Gosick because I like all that ghost/supernatural stuff.

The others don't look that interesting.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I just bought a Bernkastel cosplay...

It was £95...

I think I'm going into shock now :s

Post pictures. Now.

I will do as soon as it arrives. Apparently it'll arrive before 11th November. I hope it comes soon :)

Also watched [cabbage] loads of Clannad After Story today, might finish it tbh. FU Episode 16... FU making me cry like a child ;(

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I'm thinking about getting into cosplay myself. I'm a total newb so it'd have to be simple. I could probably do Aya from Touhou :\

I was watching Fairy Tail episode 51 I think and it looked like the graphics were changed a bit. Anyone else noticed? (If anyone else watches this.)

rc1tzc.png

Got an email saying it's been dispatched with about 8-10 days estimated shipping time. Can't wait!

also I finished Azumanga Daioh today. Very cute anime, Chiyo-chan makes me hauu~! I shouldn't watch it on the bus to/from Uni though, people must think I'm insane giggling to myself :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I'm thinking about getting into cosplay myself. I'm a total newb so it'd have to be simple. I could probably do Aya from Touhou :\

I'd cosplay as Shiki Tohno as his outfit is simple:

- 1 pair of circle-framed glasses

- 1 blue gakuran

...and I could probably use those same glasses to cosplay the young John Lennon as I already have a Beatles haircut! :shades:

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Hey,

I've been trying to get back into cosplay recently and thought about doing Ritsu from K-On!, but I'm not sure if that's really my style, you know... I prefer something more dressy and frilly than that. Anyone have any ideas?

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I just googled Shiki Tohno, yeah that is pretty simple.

Andvari, maybe you could do the Don't Say Lazy ED Ritsu. I think she wears a dress... but idk, people might not be able to guess that it's Ritsu.

rc1tzc.png