Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Watching Madhouse's rendition of the X-Men. Needs more Gambit.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I haven't watched anime for a month or so but I decided to catch up a bit and saw Hourou Musuko and Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Both were brilliant, MSMM reminded me of Ga Rei.

Btw guys if you ever see this thing, STAY AWAY FROM IT:

kyubey.jpg

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Nah, it's not like those cutesy magical girl shows. The animation/graphics of the witches are [bleep]ing wicked.

09_madoka_magica_7.png

Sorry, I get a hardon for that kind of art.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Yeah, I've got Nichijou down for 26 eps - pretty mad tbh. Good show though, a bit *too* random at times though.

Glad Steins;Gate is on for two seasons, I'm really enjoying it so far. I think it has better characters than chaos;head.

I've been a bit disappointed in Maria Holic Alive, tbh. It's not been as good as the first series, but it's been nice to see a bit less of Kanako and more of the other characters (<3 Matsurika). The priest guy who's name I've forgotten, he's had a lot of screentime, which I hate. I really don't like his character, he's just boring and useless and has no place in the show.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Recently I've been watching Aria the Scarlet Ammo every week. I watched all of Bokosatsu Tenshi Dokuro Chan (Quite possible the weirdest thing I've ever seen). I'm watching Wolfs Rain on and off. And I've been trying to watch all of Gurren Lagann but continually get distracted with something else.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

All the hype of Gurren Laggan made me pass on the show.

That and I had watched Getter Robo, and it's basically the same stuff.

Just take it from me, watch Laggan. I know its hyped to hell but it is a really amazing show.

This is coming from someone who likes those 'artsy' animes like Lain and Monster. Laggan is a masterpiece.

Watched Gundam 00 seasons 1 and 2.

What to watch next, VOTOMS, Code Geass, or Zeta Gundam...

Also Aiko, you gotta watch Gurren Lagann. It's amazing, and the hype surrounding it is fully deserved.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

All the hype of Gurren Laggan made me pass on the show.

That and I had watched Getter Robo, and it's basically the same stuff.

Just take it from me, watch Laggan. I know its hyped to hell but it is a really amazing show.

This is coming from someone who likes those 'artsy' animes like Lain and Monster. Laggan is a masterpiece.

NO.

I've seen GTO long ago. It's one of my favorite anime.

When will Bleach end... This is getting lame. Plus, none of those soul reapers/captains ever die. -_-

Gonna watch: C, Dog Days, Oretachi Ni Tsubasa wa Nai, Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, The World God Only Knows II (Season 1 was great and freaking funny. Gonna watch it asap).

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Bleach is gonna get a lot lamer all right... I don't know if you read the manga, but it isn't looking good. I'm just enjoying this filler as the last mediocre bleach episodes there will ever be.

They should've just stopped at Ichigo losing his powers instead of trying to milk a franchise like it's pokemon.

I myself loved GTO, my favorite anime/manga for sure. Good to hear at least you know about it as well ;)

29mq23n.jpg

There's an elephant in the room

And everytime I mention it I'm a fool.

Currently about halfway through Nodame Cantabile, though I feel like I'm getting more caught up in the musical aspect of it than the anime/storyline...

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG