Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

It feels like I'm living in K-On myself. I cannot really play anything except some basic stuff on guitar, and suddenly I'm a bassist in a school band. :thumbsup:

Are you a moeblob? :unsure:

Nope, I'm not (yet) :unsure:

It feels like I'm living in K-On myself. I cannot really play anything except some basic stuff on guitar, and suddenly I'm a bassist in a school band. :thumbsup:

Just be careful you don't start having urges to have tea parties in the club room :P

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Just be careful you don't start having urges to have tea parties in the club room :P

I don't drink tea so that's not a problem :D

Man, Satoshi Kon is awesome. (well, was :()

Watched Perfect Blue. Man what an intense movie. It seemed to move like at a freakishly fast pace. A lot like Paranoia Agent it really was bluring the lines between reality and delusion. So awesome.

Btw a question, are there any anime directors out there that have a style similar to Satoshi Kon? I really love anime that bends the lines between what is real and not, and it works really well as an animated piece and not live action. I'd love to watch some stuff in a similar vein.

e: man weird, I was looking on the wiki about him and he died on my birthday. O_O

e again: Downloading Millennium Actress, Paprika and Akira.

Madoka Magica is basically the best thing on this season.

[cabbage] is [bleep]ing intense.

◕‿‿◕

Also, fractale seems pretty good, and I'm keeping an eye on Gosick to see where it goes.

[spoiler=Kyuube is watching you too]Kyuube-1.jpg

from random curiosity

Yep, I agree. Never thought that a magical girl show could be this interesting. Started out this season doubtfully but it's looking pretty good now (even with the fanservice shows like IS).

Freezing is great. I never knew a Korean-made manga turned anime could be this good. Hooray for genetically altered girls who fight to near death whilst stripping each other for the sake of domination.

However, episode three is a letdown despite the massive amount of fanservice from a beaten up Satellizer el Bridget.

[hide]

Because this doesn't happen in the anime once she gets revenge.

freezing_132.jpg

[hide=BUT WHY STOP THERE!?]

WHEN WE CAN JUST STAB HER IN THE SAME SPOT AGAIN BECAUSE SHE CHEATED!?

freezing_134.jpg[/hide][/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

freezing is pretty good but don't you think love love? is ten times better. i mean it has everything a guy could want ehci comidy and i'm not going to lie a bit of loli thrown in but it is a really good show nontheless.

also just wondering is to love ru worth watching. i mean it looks good but it seams odd at least the first two episodes do. does it get any better further on in the show.

Finished Legend of the Strongest Man, Kurosawa. Really depressing ending for such a short manga.

yeah i hate it when they do stuff like that. they ended mm in the middle of the season just like that at a really sad part.. it was quite annoying because it was a really good show. i'd put it up there with dragonball z/kai/gt and love love.

which are a couple of my favorite anime series.

Q. what is the legend of the strongest man about? and is it worth reading?

freezing is pretty good but don't you think love love? is ten times better. i mean it has everything a guy could want ehci comidy and i'm not going to lie a bit of loli thrown in but it is a really good show nontheless.

also just wondering is to love ru worth watching. i mean it looks good but it seams odd at least the first two episodes do. does it get any better further on in the show.

I NEED MY BLOOD...and my saving humanity action.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

It's a story about Kurosawa, a construction worker in his 40s, single, no family, that through a series of events, ends up getting in fights with highschool punks.

I'm not a big fan of the Mangaka's art-style (he's the same guy who did Kaiji and Akagi, among others), but the story is quite interesting and easy to read. The first volume is kinda slow and borring, but it picks up after it. Also, it's only 11 volumes short. Definetly worth a read.

16185_s.gif

It's a story about Kurosawa, a construction worker in his 40s, single, no family, that through a series of events, ends up getting in fights with highschool punks.

I'm not a big fan of the Mangaka's art-style (he's the same guy who did Kaiji and Akagi, among others), but the story is quite interesting and easy to read. The first volume is kinda slow and borring, but it picks up after it. Also, it's only 11 volumes short. Definetly worth a read.

Alright ill give it a shot. Thanks for the info.

Well then i'm betting your a dragonball z fan. If you are whos your favorit

character.mine going to have to be yamcha. Because he reminds me of

me.

me.

[bleep] that series. There you go assuming things. DBZ is a joke when it comes to blood, action, and an epic story. Plus Goku isn't really much of a role model due to the fact that he really was dropped on his head as a baby along with a not-so-very-good education.

It was all thanks to this show. It makes DBZ look like Naruto. (No irony intended.)

me.

[bleep] that series. There you go assuming things. DBZ is a joke when it comes to blood, action, and an epic story. Plus Goku isn't really much of a role model due to the fact that he really was dropped on his head as a baby along with a not-so-very-good education.

It was all thanks to this show. It makes DBZ look like Naruto. (No irony intended.)

goku is a moron agreed but there is plenty of blood in dragonball z.

For instance when frieza kills vegeta he throws up blood

Okay i'm lying. it sucks when it comes to blood

But i was focusing on the saving the world part.

also i like naruto

I like how Kenshiro fights smart all the way through to the end.

[hide]d_m_fotns_v05_c02_047.jpg[/hide]

I wonder if I should watch Madoka Magica. It's all the rage now apparently.

[hide=Related]

PROTON CANNON

85dcbaed2a02bb6099335918081eee0d.png[/hide]

Berserk is where it's at if you want blood.

Wasn't Berserk the manga with the tree with babies hanging by their umbilical cords in it? I never really got into it because I hated when it went to the main guy as a kid.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg