Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

If you liked Code Geass, possibly go for Death Note if you haven't already watched it...

I loved both, as they are concise, with actually intelligent main characters. Are there any more that are like Code Geass and Death Note?

Do you want to watch an actual smart anime or another "intelligent" one like Death Note?

If you liked Code Geass, possibly go for Death Note if you haven't already watched it...

I loved both, as they are concise, with actually intelligent main characters. Are there any more that are like Code Geass and Death Note?

Do you want to watch an actual smart anime or another "intelligent" one like Death Note?

I didn't say the anime was smart, I said the main character was smart. So to answer your question, either of those choices would be fine.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished watching the second season of Darker Than Black.

I liked the first one much, much more.

Also, started reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Just finished volume 4... out of 63. Only 11K more pages 'till I finish it. :ohnoes:

16185_s.gif

Finished watching the second season of Darker Than Black.

I liked the first one much, much more.

Also, started reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Just finished volume 4... out of 63. Only 11K more pages 'till I finish it. :ohnoes:

JoJo's is worth the read.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Watched Welcome to the NHK and made me think about my life for a bit...I'll just blame my laziness on the summer right now.

The actual real Fall season preview is also up. Has a number of sequels and adaptations I like so looking forward to it. On chartfg like usual, can't really link to it on tipit.

And nvm, just made it into a [Censored for time being] link: http://[Censored for time being].com/2byqnmh

One Piece just took a very risky turn.

In the past 13ish years of the manga running, almost about a year has passed in the story. Now they are taking a 4 week break for 2 years to happen (for the crew to train). I can only wonder what will happen once 2 years are up.

Adventure_Time_by_Titan_of_Tacos.png

• 2 weeks later...

The actual real Fall season preview is also up. Has a number of sequels and adaptations I like so looking forward to it. On chartfg like usual, can't really link to it on tipit.

And nvm, just made it into a [Censored for time being] link: http://[Censored for time being].com/2byqnmh

Ooh yes, Letter Bee: Season 2. I've been waiting for that. Not sure about the other ones but I'll watch them to make sure because you never know what you'll like. Before I've said I'll only watch Highschool of the Dead from the summer one but as you can see below I found some I preferred over it.

I'm currently following/watching: Shiki, Fairy Tail, Occult Academy, Kaichou wa Maid sama, K-ON!!... and I think that's it.

Out of the ones I'm watching I love Occult Academy the most. It's hilarious and has an interesting storyline. I every season I fall in love with one anime the most :\

I heard there might be a K-ON Season 3. They're still milking it I see.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I'm watching Blood+. I like it.

Heh that was the first anime I watched (save for DBZ I guess).

Anime is kind of stagnant right now...

Yeah. Can't say I keep up with it or anything but it's kind of hard finding quality stuff to watch.

Finished Gundam Seed and Gundam Seed Destiny now.

The compilation episodes were kinda annoying. And in Seed, I got annoyed at Cagali's constant crying.

Overall, it was oké. I had fun watching it but it isn't my favorite.

More importantly, just a few days untill the Gundam 00 Movie gets released!

I'm also wondering what Gundam Unicorn is like.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

Best anime intro ever.

Watched through Paranoia agent again with my roomate this time. God it is so good.

So that's where your signature came from...

I've been reading Double K recently though. Think Gurren Lagann, buddy cop style. And it's still fuelled by the rule of cool. It's as awesome as it sounds.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Still need to watch Paranoia Agent - it's on my endless list of 'anime I should get around to watching but never will' :(

You need to :P.

It's only 13 episodes, 10 if you don't watch/count the 3 episodes of filler. (8,9,10)

Easily one of the best anime I have ever watched right up there with Monster and Texhnolyzed.

So that's where your signature came from...

Yup :thumbup: