pvp clanning

with the new pvp do you think there will be a new lootshare designed for this

i know about the

bob recieved: one whip

noob: z0mg pile him

maybe have the people in the clan unable to attack team maets and if they quit make them unable to attack for 5 mins (and unable to be attacked)

i know this may belong in suggestions but i feel there is disscusion value here

maybe increase the limit as well allowing for huge area wars like a whole world when you log in you chose which side you are on and you fight everyone on the other side, you spawn in that teams base (capture the flag maybe?)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Yeah, it would be impressive. Although you never know how the game will rate impressiveness. And if they do manage to take down the 138, whips are what now? A little over a mil? Still not much there. Unless they receive one of the new items, it would hardly be worth it.

a1d50c4e9b.png

269 QP | All Stats 60+ (except Summoning) | Barrows Drops: 8 | Dragon Drops: 1

I hope there would be, as in most areas i think itll be quite tricky to actually make a kill without the help of others...Safe areas, lots of obstacles, ladders etc..

If people die to one other person in the new wildy, thatd be pretty honorable (stupid)

Lanthode.png

Yeah, it would be impressive. Although you never know how the game will rate impressiveness. And if they do manage to take down the 138, whips are what now? A little over a mil? Still not much there. Unless they receive one of the new items, it would hardly be worth it.

they wouldnt get the whip but for taking down such a high level player as a lv 80 it would be very impressive so not just one of them should get reward

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I hope there would be, as in most areas i think itll be quite tricky to actually make a kill without the help of others...Safe areas, lots of obstacles, ladders etc..

If people die to one other person in the new wildy, thatd be pretty honorable (stupid)

please say the honour system goes :roll:

i want to use prayer!

and eating so you cant one hit me is not nooby!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

If you think that attacking someone while you're in a clan isn't going to get you kicked or banned from the clan for a very long time, then sure this system would be helpful.

If not, it's all fair game, and I don't want Jagex babying this up.

I've thought about this and I think there should be an option wher if some one is in the same clan chat then u can't attack them, obviously this would have to be an option not on it all the time...

As for the drops it should just be available to whoever does the most damage imo...

Avid43.png

Maybe coinshare? That PK teams can coinshare the items that players drop (that is if these items that will be dropped will be available on the GE).

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

i want to use prayer!

You have no idea what safing is, Safing is so I don't waste supplies, And you don't waste supplies. A fight isn't fun when everyones eating at 90 hp.

SKIMMYSTROWN AND BETTER THAN YOU.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=703695

i want to use prayer!

You have no idea what safing is, Safing is so I don't waste supplies, And you don't waste supplies. A fight isn't fun when everyones eating at 90 hp.

but eating at high health isnt safing is they have dh or a ags #-o

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

The game wont drop whips, if we have to believe the "BTS"

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

i want to use prayer!

Yes it is. Ags can hit 78, and that's in maxed str gear. Dh can hit higher if you are at like 10hp. dds can hit 40-40, which is higher then ags. D bow can spec even higher. Are you telling me I should keep my hp at 99 at all times just in case they get a lucky hit?

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

i want to use prayer!

Yes it is. Ags can hit 78, and that's in maxed str gear. Dh can hit higher if you are at like 10hp. dds can hit 40-40, which is higher then ags. D bow can spec even higher. Are you telling me I should keep my hp at 99 at all times just in case they get a lucky hit?

well why not -.-

as long as ur not wasting food keeping ur health high is common sense

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

As long as there's an area on the PVP worlds that is actually REAL single combat, and not "tag team combat" I'll be happy.

Jagex should give clans REAL in-game "admission" on the PvP worlds. With all the new updates I can no longer be lead to believe that it's to hard to implement an actual "guild" system into the game where players have their clan of choice visible under their names. This could be kept to the PvP worlds only to help reduce costs.

But I find the idea of loot share better on the PvP worlds then going to "coin share".

Think about it, Jagex is notorious for putting SILLY prices on new items that aren't even close to real market value. I's rather have a one in 8 chance of getting an item I can get 10 mill for, then a 1 in 8 split of an item Jagex has wrongly set at 400K, thereby not only reducing the amount I could win, BUT giving some guy on the GE a chance to make over 9 mill off an item I "worked" for.

"Here lies one whose name was writ in water."

Ummmm REAL SINGLE COMBAT is often tag teams #-o

Green drags (single) teams were mainly tag teams. A few tbers, mainly ancients and tagging if needed. Either way, if magic is in the mix you're likely to be tagged.

i want to use prayer!

you can get 120hp if your 99hp, lol.. just incase

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

[hide/.]

i want to use prayer!

you can get 120hp if your 99hp, lol.. just incase

[/hide]

why not lol then dh cant hit you -.-

and btw i have pked and i only fight over people who are not honourable(stupidsmilie-1.gif) and fought fair fights with them

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[hide=]

i want to use prayer!

[/hide]

Do that and see how many kills you get, if you eat after every time you get hit youll be giving them too much time to heal and making it pretty much impossible to k0 them.

Also not a lot of pkers wear maxed strength bonus, because first off berserker ring is expensive for some, tassets as well and people dont always wear torsos because theyre wearing karils or ahrims for mage defense or attack bonuses, I could keep going about other strength boosting items but I made my point, youre rarely in maxed strength.

Also nobodys going to risk being in dh with 10hp because theyd most likely die before they get their hit in and if they did get the kill theyd be piled anyways, 40-40 with dds are rare and again youd need max str bonus and yeah dbow can spec even higher but most people that use that also use void so if their spec fails they either get owned because of their low def or have to run.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.