Can I go ride rollercoasters a day after getting my wisdom t

Faux

eeth removed?

Serious question. I have an appointment tomorrow and my friends invited me on Thurs. Can I make it? I never had a wisdom tooth removed and I'm getting TWO (upper ones) done.

rofl i went to roller coasters last thursday any ways i here tht it kills like hurts so much for about a week or 2

A slaYer KiD.png

Effigies: 5

draconic visage: 1

Really it depends on each person mate. Some will be fine (save for not being able to open their mouth much) while others will be in agony and need Vicodin and whatever :P.

I was somewhere in the middle and I wouldn't go to a theme park the day after. I think it'd be more trouble than what its worth.

If yours are anything like mine, definately not. It may open up the wounds, cause pains and the bruise might not like.

- With a nickname bruise "falling" from cheek to neck.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

If yours are anything like mine, definately not. It may open up the wounds, cause pains and the bruise might not like.

- With a nickname bruise "falling" from cheek to neck.

Oh man. I guess I'm not going then.

I was somewhere in the middle and I wouldn't go to a theme park the day after. I think it'd be more trouble than what its worth.

I haven't gone all summer :( Horrible timing really

Depends which teeth really, need more info :P

Wisdom teeth.

I heard it really sucks. My sister was out of it for two days. She didn't realize I was even home. She slept most of the time and complained the rest.

I wouldn't go if I were you ;)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

The day after? I wouldn't personally...you really don't want those scabs to break open. 4 gees and a potentially high blood pressure make me think it's a bad idea.

At the same time, however, bleeding is the worst that could happen. So it's up to you, really. See how you feel.

Runescape Name: "unbug07"

sunsig6yg.png

Expand your mind.

When I had all four of mine taken out, the surgeon accidentally severed several microscopic blood vessels leading to my temples. This caused 2 hematomas to develop on my jaw muscles, and I was unable to open my mouth more than an inch for about 2 weeks. That, combined with an incredible amount of bleeding after I popped my stitches open was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.

But some friends of mine had them removed and had no complications at all. So it really depends on how the surgery goes. I didn't feel like doing anything for a while after mine came out, but your case might be totally different.

My common sense is saying that you shouldnt do it, itll only cause more harm than good. My uncommon sense is saying something to do with eggplants...

Well our common sense is working properly at least. But my uncommon sense screams "you need to go on this ride!"

When I had all four of mine taken out, the surgeon accidentally severed several microscopic blood vessels leading to my temples. This caused 2 hematomas to develop on my jaw muscles, and I was unable to open my mouth more than an inch for about 2 weeks. That, combined with an incredible amount of bleeding after I popped my stitches open was one of the most horrible experiences of my life.

But some friends of mine had them removed and had no complications at all. So it really depends on how the surgery goes. I didn't feel like doing anything for a while after mine came out, but your case might be totally different.

Wow. :wall: My friends who had theirs done were proper. One of them even said the only bad part is the first day after the removal. I hope I'm that lucky.

My common sense is saying that you shouldnt do it, itll only cause more harm than good. My uncommon sense is saying something to do with eggplants...

Well our common sense is working properly at least. But my uncommon sense screams "you need to go on this ride!"

Wow. :wall: My friends who had theirs done were proper. One of them even said the only bad part is the first day after the removal. I hope I'm that lucky.

THE BEHEMOTH? YOU ARE SO UNLUCKY! (And, well, I am to for Living in Saskatchewan, and starting school on Thursday :cry: )

If you actually can go, tell us how it was... And don't gloat to me lol

Cyco_Reborn: WTF? Egg Plants? I don't even want to know.

And, now more on topic, I would say to miss out on going this one time. If you live near it (Preferably Southern Ontario) You have the chance to go on it, but if it was in my case, I would go on there even if I was dieing.

Though, its always YOUR final choice. Stay or Go.

I haven't gotten mine removed, but my sister and my oldest brother have. They couldn't eat solid food for days. Also, my sister did something to break open the wound, and it was bleeding profusely all day. Imagine if something like that happened while you were on a roller coaster. Add the pain to that, and I think you just won't have much fun, your friends should understand.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

I'd say no. Painkillers and rides don't mix. I broke my hand and had to get surgery on it and they gave me Morphine for it and I went to Six Flags and went on King Da Ka after taking a 60 MG Morphine pill in the morning, and another at lunch time and lets say after Nitro, followed by El toro and King da Ka violent stomach heaves ensued.

I wouldn't go, I had mine removed a few weeks ago. I didn't eat anything for 2 days after it cause I felt kinda sick (not good for rollercoasters lol)

Not to mention that the moving and bumping from a rollercoaster would reaaalllly hurt, and opening the wounds again is not what you want.

I have to agree, ask your dentist what he thinks of it. He would be the best person to trust.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

ask your dentist...

Best answer on this thread.

happiest moment of my life!

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

PHEW. It was just a consultation lol. The actual surgery won't be for another 3-6 months.

THE BEHEMOTH? YOU ARE SO UNLUCKY! (And, well, I am to for Living in Saskatchewan, and starting school on Thursday :cry: )

If you actually can go, tell us how it was... And don't gloat to me lol

Cyco_Reborn: WTF? Egg Plants? I don't even want to know.

And, now more on topic, I would say to miss out on going this one time. If you live near it (Preferably Southern Ontario) You have the chance to go on it, but if it was in my case, I would go on there even if I was dieing.

Though, its always YOUR final choice. Stay or Go.

Looks like you're gonnna hate me lol. I'm going now :D