Talented Tip.iters!!!

sonerohi

I play table tennis...Not proffesionally but i do participate now in the senior league and my county league.

I still hold the record for my schools 15km cross country route, although i can no longer run like i did, and they dont do cross country anymore :P

tifsdac6mc.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a natural knack for music. I have played saxophone for about 3 years, probably the best at my school. I am learning guitar, and I can do some stuff on keyboard( e.i Jump. etc)

I have a video of me playing a solo during a band concert, might put it up.

(last year in 7th grade, now in 8th)

Pretty much done with rs now

I have been the Under 18's epee (type of fencing) champion in Yorkshire for 3 years running. I have represented the UK twice at international events, Germany and Austria and my highest ranking in the UK for Under 17's was 11th. I fence in the under 21's now and had a poor season due to lots of time off for exams.

I also play guitar and have done for 2 years now. I play in two bands and one is planning on recording a demo soon. I am lead guitarist and songwriter.

I also am a black belt in Karate after 8 years training.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I'm a jack of all trades, master of none.

*secretly quotes again* Except I'm not good at drawing or anything like that except for photography.

But other than that, I guess I'm somewhat good at music. 5th year of saxophone, had 6 years of piano lessons (don't play anymore), and 4th year of percussion. Also trying out for all-state for vocal this year, although I probably wont make it :lol: .

Shaniqua.png

well i dont "offically" do kendo or fencing but i can match alot of their talents with simple ease...which says alot since i use buster swords/claymores/greatswords.

im a total arse-kicker with rifle's only server's on CoD2 (though it doesnt count IRL)

i also seem to have a unique ability of lurking my friends and throwing paper balls at them when they least expect it. :-$

Popoto.~<3

Playing the drums is probably my biggest talent. Closely followed by attracting trouble.

And keeping a cool head when things go wrong, i'd probably call that a talent as well.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Herm..

I'm a member of one of the governing councils of my local church and I'm pretty mean at Rock Band.

Also, I'm learning guitar and hopefully drums and piano soon.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I can do a mean Tusken Raider call.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Hehe, first place in sparring last year for ages 13-14 Blue Belts. ::' Nearly forgot about that! :P

Blue belts as in a high rank? I was at a tournament yesterday and I'm an orange belt (low rank) and there was a blue belt I had to spar against. Judges didn't call a lot of my points so I ended up in second against the blue belt.

I've played the Trumpet for the past 5 years.

I am a beast a video games, and play football, soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball, and do track.

I am also pretty good with computers, and have figured out all the nooks and crannies in my High schools computer system in one day.

Not that much of a hacker, though I could do that too...

I can do alot, thats all Im saying lol

Alto/Bari Saxophone, Ice hockey goalie, drawing, digital art (http://www.hawkxs.deviantart.com), HTML web page design, writing, Role-Playing (does that count? lol), decent at video games, umm... Dungeon Master!! Making fake weapons...

I have played Runescape for 3 years, and recently started playing again in the summer...but once school started I barely have any time to my homework, not to mention practice. Therefore I have stopped playing and limited the time I spend posting on forums.

Do you want a cookie?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.