the new 126 combat?

Viv

remember when 126 was so common before summoning?

people say "110 is the new 100"

so what is the new 126

for combat 126 you need 99 attack str def and hp with 98 pray and for 138 you need all that + 96 summon or you could have 99 summon and pray with missing 1 melee level or 96 pray 99 summon

so what level is as common as the old 126 most of the people that have 138 were either already all 99s or only got 138 for fighting bosses with pakyak.

StarViv.png

137-138. I think there were enough 126s in December to justify saying 137-138 is like the 126s then.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

It's almost like Combat levels don't mean as much as they use to. It's more impressive to have a skill cape (sides melee) than be 138 cmb wouldn't ya'll say?

Most 138's have both. :-#

hopesolopatriot.jpg

It's almost like Combat levels don't mean as much as they use to. It's more impressive to have a skill cape (sides melee) than be 138 cmb wouldn't ya'll say?

Most 138's have both. :-#

Would Slayer count? If not, then I guess I'll have to work on my Farming, since Fletching is nooby. And my Summoning so I actually become a 138.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

look at it in the reverse, to find out their "true combat" level like f2p... removed 15 combat levels.

its not accurate in anyway, but it will give you an idea of what your up against since most 108's usually have 99 str by now(using this rule)

look at it in the reverse, to find out their "true combat" level like f2p... removed 15 combat levels.

its not accurate in anyway, but it will give you an idea of what your up against since most 108's usually have 99 str by now(using this rule)

I lol'd at that ^^^^

I say you just ask people their stats or be sneaky and look at high scores

i think he's referring to how many 138 cbs do you see as much as you've seen 126s before summoning.

anyways, maybe 135-38 since i rarely see those lvls. not to mention 126s were kind of rare a while ago.

i think he's referring to how many 138 cbs do you see as much as you've seen 126s before summoning.

anyways, maybe 135-38 since i rarely see those lvls. not to mention 126s were kind of rare a while ago.

in that case, yes. except, i usually saw more 126's pre-summon then i do those current levels. and if you include 134, then its much too common.

Just because I have it. :lol:

(and 137 has many more lucky numbers in it then 138 does.) :-#

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

i dunno, im 108 and i only have 80 strength. -.-

on topic: i see far to many 110-120's now days. if anything i'd say 134 is the new high for me. everytime i goto castle wars theres a group of 120's on the server i commonly used.....which also means i die faster. :-$

Popoto.~<3

The thing is, with summoning people don't care what your cb lvl is, but what your stats are.

And most 108s do *not* have 99 str #-o

this-is-why-im-hot-super-mario-bros-fire-flower-funny-video-game-t-shirt-snorgtees.gif

GT: JRD is AvT

YT: hatethegamer

Youtube has nothing on it atm, but getting HD PVR within a month, so watch this space.

Why do people still have this mindset that any levels gained by summoning are not true levels?

It's a damn useful skill.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Why do people still have this mindset that any levels gained by summoning are not true levels?

Not in any of the current PvP it isn't. At least for now, since I guess it'll be useful when the PvP servers come out.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

138 is leet, but for me personally, I'd be happy with 137 coz it looks kewl =D 136 just doesn't do it for me. Plus at 137 i'll be able to one clicky giant rock crabs \' now to get 1.5m for 2nds and a few more mill in shards to get that one summon level that'll bring me to 137 combat.... #-o

2vuhgcn.png

It's 135+. THINK about the question he's asking, guys. He wants to know what is AS COMMON as the old 126. How many 138s do you see walking around right now? Less than 800 or so. Meaning that there are far less 138s than there were 126s. However, lots of people have 80 Summoning now in addition to those "old 126" stats they had, so 136+ is a common level right now.

138 is not the new 126 at the moment, however, it will be in maybe a year or so.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Not in any of the current PvP it isn't. At least for now, since I guess it'll be useful when the PvP servers come out.

Fight caves? - ravenous locust ftw!

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Um. In ALL of the PvP except bounty hunter it is useful.