Is rs in a recession =0

nightzero

Rune scimmy is not about PvP. It's a 15k version of whip with str training. 95% (84% of people knows, that 73% of statistics are made up on the spot) of f2p owns one, it's simply the main weapon for anything. and the ones who don't have it either can't wield it or can't afford it. Sure, there are some folks with battleaxes, but it's a very very small minority.

To sum it up: price increase on rune scimmys can often mean increase of f2p'ers

2qcigdz.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rune scimmy is not about PvP. It's a 15k version of whip with str training. 95% (84% of people knows, that 73% of statistics are made up on the spot) of f2p owns one, it's simply the main weapon for anything. and the ones who don't have it either can't wield it or can't afford it. Sure, there are some folks with battleaxes, but it's a very very small minority.

To sum it up: price increase on rune scimmys can often mean increase of f2p'ers

To be honest it doesnt make much sense...there used to be an overflow on rune scimies to the point where people would buy 100 just to alch them =/...i guess too many alchers? idk

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Dude...I came back to the game after a month and im going crazy with all this price dropping stuff. Im definately not going back to members anytime soon and thankfully skilling is staying at the top of the cash funds, ill focus on that in f2p till Im ready to go back to p2p.

I have to make back 20m from zammy gs price drops, surely it will drop more but no way in heaven im going back to members just to sell the sword especially with school starting tommarow for me. #-o

Link2fast.png

mybbsig.png

Dude...I came back to the game after a month and im going crazy with all this price dropping stuff. Im definately not going back to members anytime soon and thankfully skilling is staying at the top of the cash funds, ill focus on that in f2p till Im ready to go back to p2p.

I have to make back 20m from zammy gs price drops, surely it will drop more but no way in heaven im going back to members just to sell the sword especially with school starting tommarow for me. #-o

Thats why you should sell your items before u quit members =/

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

All i know about all these dropping prices is that GWD is not very profitable atm, and that really ticks me off. I finally get some time to actually go to GWD, and the price of everything drops like a rock.

And its not just GWD items either, its all high-end items. I know how hard it is to believe, but its eitehr someone abusing a glitch, or everyone just went back to school.

I'm just glad I sold my BGS back when it was dropping from 30m to 29m

=D>

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

dfs and bandos have gone up :o still keeping my ags though, it's too much fun at pest control to sell it ::'

DFS went up 50k, but what's this about Bandos? I suggest you look at the GE Database again for that one.

3rd age is still rising though.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

dfs and bandos have gone up :o still keeping my ags though, it's too much fun at pest control to sell it ::'

DFS went up 50k, but what's this about Bandos? I suggest you look at the GE Database again for that one.

Heh i just bought myself a dfs at max =0

also of course 3rd age is gonna rise, if every 3rd sold on ge wasnt on max id be surprised.....do you have any idea what the junk prices are?

Subzero-x3.gif

lulz wut?

Heh i just bought myself a dfs at max =0

also of course 3rd age is gonna rise, if every 3rd sold on ge wasnt on max id be surprised.....do you have any idea what the junk prices are?

All I know is that most, if not all pieces are going for over 100m and that some are even up to about 250m. My best guess would be that, if the GE prices continue to rise, they'll get close to the street prices (maybe 85m-225m depending on the item) and then bottom out and fall like rocks to who knows what price before bouncing back up and down several times like most junk traded items do once the GE catches up.

Oh, and good luck with the DFS. I don't know if you just bought it because you just really wanted it or as an investment, but have fun and I hope you don't get burned.

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

But it blows for older members that had lots of gp. -.-

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

But it blows for older members that had lots of gp. -.-

Those who had a lot of gp should be happy! - they can buy now more for less

Those (like me..) who didn't have a lot of gp, but instead spent most on money are the real "losers" from such a crash... (I own 10m cash and had around 50m on items: now it's down to around 30m on items + 10m cash)..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Well, not gp, but value in bought items.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

I would say some interesting things are happening in Runescape GE right now

Take a look at this for instance----

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/c=596b3f ... 59&scale=1

OK, it's just a mithril bar- 30 day average. Lowest price I've ever seen and lowest in 30 days. Taking a good look at the direction, all averages have been going down I think if it comes back up it will rebound fast. I could be wrong, but it's worth a guess. I think theres more to GE than most understand.

As far as kids going back to school. If they're in school and not playing RS, then the GE market will change (ie, less items going in and out of GE than usual). I won't predict anything with exception to volatility.

There can never be one reason to explain something. Hundreds of things are all going on at the same time. It's more than just a combination of everything mentioned above- it's a combination of that and everything else that no one talks about (minus the obvious- like needles on GE).

jirenma2001.png

I would say some interesting things are happening in Runescape GE right now

Take a look at this for instance----

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/c=596b3f ... 59&scale=1

OK, it's just a mithril bar- 30 day average. Lowest price I've ever seen and lowest in 30 days. Taking a good look at the direction, all averages have been going down I think if it comes back up it will rebound fast. I could be wrong, but it's worth a guess. I think theres more to GE than most understand.

As far as kids going back to school. If they're in school and not playing RS, then the GE market will change (ie, less items going in and out of GE than usual). I won't predict anything with exception to volatility.

There can never be one reason to explain something. Hundreds of things are all going on at the same time. It's more than just a combination of everything mentioned above- it's a combination of that and everything else that no one talks about (minus the obvious- like needles on GE).

I think you are right in a way. People are going back to school now and if i m correct less people will go on runescape, therefore less item selling in G ex, so hopefully with my and your calculations are right the price will go higher then before becoz of the rarity of the item so the GE market should change. :thumbsup: (this might happen and this is a high possiblilty but small chance of not happen)

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Actually if the drops are caused by BTSchool, I'd think prices would stay low - there would be less offer, granted, but also less demand. That's assuming the people that quit are half provider and half buyer.

Darn you I thought the "Change" column was the current price it changed to. I was like, OMG ARMADYL GODSWORD FOR 25M!!!! BUY! BUY!! BUY!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

haha bandos(exept boots) and dfs are rising alot :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! i can't afford to get it now :(

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Everyone bought because they could afford it. Missed the boat sorry XD