1 September 2008 - Behind the Scenes - September

Xecer

So much of the response to this BTS, at least on the RSOF, has been "this stinks, we wanted the PVP worlds".

It's nice to see Jagex being open about what they're planning for the future, but it's sure generating a lot of bad feeling.

Yeah, which is really stupid considering 2008 has yet to end. >_>

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The clan wars update sounds like a lot of fun and imo is long overdue.

Not to bothered with the new quest but as its a fighting one may give it a go

And well that penguin thing sounds... interesting

CONSPIRACY THEORY : Jagex is trying to gain more younger children as they all like penguins! I mean look at miniclips top game , 'Club Penguin'

s652yx.jpg

So much of the response to this BTS, at least on the RSOF, has been "this stinks, we wanted the PVP worlds".

It's nice to see Jagex being open about what they're planning for the future, but it's sure generating a lot of bad feeling.

Yeah, which is really stupid considering 2008 has yet to end. >_>

I'm glad it's not coming out this month. I hope it comes in November so i can get 99 range and 94 mage :thumbsup:

kingvictor13.png

GWD Drops- Sara Swords-3 Sara Hilt-2 Zammy Hilt-1 Zammy Spears-3 Arma Helms- 2 Arma Skirt-2 Arma body-2

I gud Pk

all i can say is.... MULTI SITE STEEL WAR 4!!!!!!! I cant wait for tip it to crush everyone again >:D

as for clan wars lack of loot, what you are missing is that there will be a "pot" of money that is based on how much was lost by the opposing side, that is split amongst the winning team.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

CONSPIRACY THEORY : Jagex is trying to gain more younger children as they all like penguins! I mean look at miniclips top game , 'Club Penguin'

Lol! TipIt ran an article once about how great RuneScape's penguin quest is. It's good that Jagex is doing more with that storyline.

The Distractions thingmabob looks kind of fun but it's not something that will occupy us for long.

Clan Wars looks exciting.

Jagex ending a quest series?!?!?!! :ohnoes: They must be shuting down the game or something. I wonder how you have to kill the beast. :o

Defender of Varrock looks exciting but it'll probably be un-exciting. I just have a feeling.

Oddment1.png

The Distractions thingmabob looks kind of fun but it's not something that will occupy us for long.

Jagex ending a quest series?!?!?!! :ohnoes: They must be shuting down the game or something. I wonder how you have to kill the beast. :o

Defender of Varrock looks exciting but it'll probably be un-exciting. I just have a feeling.

Hmm... Didn't "Dealing with Scabaras" end the Scabaras questline?

I'm looking forward to Defender of Varrock so much it's not even funny.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Guess, i'm one of those, who are not affected by this months updates:

- Dont give a dam about clan wars

- Dont give a dam about some stupid random events

- Probably some stupid quest, related to melee only (or some high-demand skills)

Just waiting for PvP worlds, thats it !!!1111oneoneeleven

...on my way to a Def 1 Hybrid.. for the 2nd time - Wow !

Wow....only the quest looks decent...

Clan wars: THE most useless thing in the world even more awful. You can't even loot? Pfft.

New randoms: Yay more stuff to make us lose time.

The quest looks decent... the varrock thing looks cool

You can loot, in a way. Killed enemy's value of all their loot adds up and is split evenly between all members of the victorious clan.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

honestly, what the purpose of losing items in CW if you dont even get any loot?

i know who the hell would risk thier items for nothing in return. I highly doubt people will be using this option

kingvictor13.png

GWD Drops- Sara Swords-3 Sara Hilt-2 Zammy Hilt-1 Zammy Spears-3 Arma Helms- 2 Arma Skirt-2 Arma body-2

I gud Pk

Last time, you had to use a familiar that requires... wait for it... 17 summoning! They released the extra-hard quest early.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Guess, i'm one of those, who are not affected by this months updates:

- Dont give a dam about clan wars

- Dont give a dam about some stupid random events

- Probably some stupid quest, related to melee only (or some high-demand skills)

Just waiting for PvP worlds, thats it !!!1111oneoneeleven

This guy is probably a former PKer! [/captain obvious]

Oh I forgot Scabaras, but I don't think it's over yet. We stll can't go to Menaphos.

Oddment1.png

Jagex primes their bts with so much eye candy(word-wise) it's difficult to understand what they're talking about now :twss: Is it a minigame? A random event? Only the penguins know. (srsly its a minigame but i had to re-read like 2 times :twss: )

"Buy membership within the next 30 seconds and get not only 1, or 2 or 3, but FOUR free larupia fur sets!!" is what future bts will look like

*sigh*

Jagex announce a PvP update and bring back all the people who tink PvP is the only thing runescape is about. -.-

The random Penguin thing could be cool for all we know.

I hate people who speculate that updates are lame before they even release it. :roll:

The clan wars update I cant wait for.

It will bring a whole new dimension to clan wars without rwters. 8-)

Summers end quest (or SoS2 as you people call it) should be alot of fun.

Quest arent all about the rewards. If you do quests purely for rewards, I dont think you have the right to call yourself a true quester.

I liked the spirit of summer quest and im sure i will like this one even more. ::'

Onto the Defender of Varrock quest, i think the beacons will be involved.

The robed skeleton guy, holding the staff of armadyl in the rwt development diary might be involved.

That same skeleton guy is in the poster with the name "attack on varrock" or something like that.

We might also see the sequal to the dagon'hai quest line called "what lies below".

I have a feeling this month will be better then people expect it to be! :mrgreen: