Lack of Tree spots? ;S

Skilling0wn

Out of all the people playing on a server, how many do you think are actually interested into cutting those trees? Not all that much.

if not, then there's always the useless trees, those are always empty oak, willow, maple, pine, eucalypsus, mahogany, teak, and lalala :twss:

Grow your own?

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Grow your own?

and get the summoning level for a Hydra. Infinite tree only you can use!

Jagex have given people the option to have there own tree forevermore. Not there fault if you don't the stats to utilize it.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

There are plenty of trees for the people that actually want to cut them. I think the most people I have seen in any one spot is 10. Think about it. Is there ever going to be a world where all 2000 people in the world want to do the same thing at the exact same time?

If this really makes you that angry, then you should do as already suggested and get the levels to grow your own trees. Then you will have one all to yourself and you wont have to worry about other people competing with you for logs. \'

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

I've learned to just deal with the crowds. If we get more trees, people will complain for more ore, then more chin spots, then more monster respawns. It's the never-ending-cycle!!!!!!! :ohnoes:

Getting your own trees sounds like a pretty good idea.

Falador tree spot, hardly far from the bank.

Seers is also a very nice alternative to that. Catherby is closer to the yews below the flax field.

I think the best is Gnome Stronghold. There is also a mage tree near the player tree.

cat_sabbath.png

Trust the Gene Genie!

What is up with the Tree spots jagex? There are to few of em! Do you think 2000 people can share 30 Yew tree's all over the rs world? I think not.

They better make more Tree's, More high level tree's, Such as Magic's, Teak, Mahogany, Yew..

I could find an empty location for every tree in the game, most of them are close to a bank.

Do you think all 2000 players are going to be chopping yews at the same time? Assuming the server is even full, I doubt much more than 1% will be chopping yews.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

There are plenty of trees for the people that actually want to cut them. I think the most people I have seen in any one spot is 10. Think about it. Is there ever going to be a world where all 2000 people in the world want to do the same thing at the exact same time?

If this really makes you that angry, then you should do as already suggested and get the levels to grow your own trees. Then you will have one all to yourself and you wont have to worry about other people competing with you for logs. \'

I can plant every single seed ingame. So it won't be a problem. But it's 1 Tree..

Archer%20Pzyco.png

Archer_pzyco.png

Well, the lack of trees will make things interesting once pvp worlds come out - you can have lots of trees all to yourself, but you'll have to defend them! :thumbsup:

I think you're serious here... anyway:

going along with the above posters post, I can spend half an hour walkin around an F2P world and see at least five places with yew that no one is even near... or maybe I'm just seeing things :ugeek:

how many runescapers does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the lightbulb and the rest to complain about how the first one was better

There are lots of bad people in the world, but they're like slinkies; you can have so much fun pushing them down two flights of stairs...

Arigorn_380.png

My previous acount, 'WeirdAl_fan' was unable to be recovered after the crash...

The downside of some of these "secret" spots is that people would be aware of them and they would eventualy be crowded. It would be just a matter of time. Why not switching worlds?

A secret spot?!!? Oh wait...

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

I think it was because of the time when autoers were still around, Jagex wanted to limit the amount of trees so there wasn't a huge amount of logs that could be bought through RWT.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I think it was because of the time when autoers were still around, Jagex wanted to limit the amount of trees so there wasn't a huge amount of logs that could be bought through RWT.

Even now, they don't want to overload the GE with logs.

I didn't know about the hydra special, that sounds pretty useful. The difficulty comes in getting 80 summoning and 60 (yew) or 75 (magic) farming.

~ W ~

sigzi.png