Broad Tipped Bolts!

Lap

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what happened to them? Yesterday I was able to use them no problem, and now I am not able to equipt them due to my slayer lvl not being 55.

What happened? New update? :wall: :wall: :wall:

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

i think its just a bugfix, you should be 55 slayer to use them just like the leaf-bladed spear, sword and magic dart staff

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Makes sense, which is why the price dropped 20gp today... they were extremely popular since they hit like addy bolts.

Oh well, I'll try and get my slayer to 55 :).

45,657th to 99 Range 29/09/09 , 41,018th to 99 Mage 13/11/09

rangecapecombined.gif__________________magiccapecombined.gif

55 slayer takes like two days so I don't know why people complain

Exactly. I've never had a chance to try out the bolts (quit before these bolts became known) but 55 slayer isn't even hard to begin with...everyone should have 55 for Magic Dart anyways

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Well if you could use them yesterday, and now you can't and get a message saying you need 55 slayer, what else but an update could've happened.

=D>

not a bad thig should be this way to begin with i want my addy-hitting bolts at 50gp not 100gp

Y_Z.png

Wow.... this sucks sooooo bad.... I bought 40k unfinished bolts, and 40k feathers so i could fletch them, and sell to make a profit, and now the prices dropped drasticly like this and i'm gonna lose like 200k or so cause of this. :x

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

+1

They would be pretty overpowered if there weren't at least some kind of req

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

+1

They would be pretty overpowered if there weren't at least some kind of req

They are still overpowered when you take into account how much they cost. As good as addy and cheaper than mith bolts? ridiculous. Good job nerfing smithing even further.

tbh i think the price will go up again since people will be buying them even more for training now(if they got 55 slayer at least :roll: )

anyways its a good update and not to copy what everyone else is saying but 55 slayer is easy

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

This is good, gives people an incentive to get a decent slayer level for pwnage ranging gear. It should've been all along anyways, so I don't see why people complain.

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

55 slayer takes like two days so I don't know why people complain

two days if you decide to no eat, sleep, go to the bathroom, take a shower....

And what's up with people saying about he stop complaining? He said in his second post he would go to train the skill... jeez

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

He said in his second post he would go to train the skill

Hey guys, I was just wondering, what happened to them? Yesterday I was able to use them no problem, and now I am not able to equipt them due to my slayer lvl not being 55.

What happened? New update? :wall: :wall: :wall:

Where? And tbh 55 slayer isn't easy. I mean it's not difficult but i'd say hard enough to at least deserve a couple complaints

wl7w9j.png

Wow.... this sucks sooooo bad.... I bought 40k unfinished bolts, and 40k feathers so i could fletch them, and sell to make a profit, and now the prices dropped drasticly like this and i'm gonna lose like 200k or so cause of this. :x

I'm sure the prices will go back up and stabilize eventually. They probably won't be the same as they were before, but at least you shouldn't make *as much* of a loss. Or you could train ranged with them ;)

dane_lennon.png