GE Express 0.6 Beta - Runescape GE Client

DanCool999

Hello everyone, after 4 months I have finally released the next version of the GE Express - A Runescape Grand Exchange Client. It still is a beta and has some bugs to work out but it is available for download now. It is 100% virus safe approved by Softpedia.com and I some might remember the GE Express when I posted it here before the forum crash. Feel free to scan the file again if you wish.

Download GE Express 0.6 Beta

-Search for any item on runescape in an easy-to-use client

-Load multiple pages, search by price, type, exact, and wildcard (*)

-Save searches and custom lists for quickly loading and checking later

-Automatic refresh and Automatic updates

-Use Over 45 Runescape common Abbreviations in searches (such as abby, g axe, dh, dds, etc)

-Save your search history for faster searches

-Complete Item information, graphs, and pictures

[hide=Screenshots]img1.PNG[/hide]

More updates and more features to follow in future versions! :P

Post Ideas, positive/negative feedback here please. Enjoy! :mrgreen:

Thank you,

Dancool_938

Quest Cape Since 8/9/07

dancool_938.png

I like it. Seems more user friendly than LeetScape's.

Off Topic: You should get a moderator to check that it has no viruses, so people are not skeptical about downloading it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

If you're parsing all those images and texts directly from RuneScape's page every time a user requests them Jagex will probably email you asking you to change your code due to you basically overloading them with page requests.

I suggest (if you haven't already) parse all items into a database along with item descriptions and prices and set up a cron to update all the prices when their site does.

Edit: Looks nice but for me personally; there are far too many options, I prefer smaller steps (eg with mine/LeetChecker u just search and you get a result) although I really do like yours, blend it in more with RuneScape (use their colours) and it'll look awesome!

AWESOME.

:)

My goals:
[b]5M coins:[/b] 4350K+ coins 200k+ items - 2 dec 
5M coins - 16 dec
I [b]have gotten[/b] my 5M by christmas.

-bah this is only here for historical purposes now, I got 20m+ already

"fail,well atleast the title,i wont read it with that colours"

"If you hadn't posted in rainbow I would actually give this a proper read"

"Colours suck."

*I remove colours*

"Where did all the colors go!? This is now 40% more likely to be tl;dr'd due to the lack of colors."

If you're parsing all those images and texts directly from RuneScape's page every time a user requests them Jagex will probably email you asking you to change your code due to you basically overloading them with page requests.

From what I understand, the program only retrieves data in direct response to a user request. And this is different from accessing the website directly, how?

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

Not bad, tho i wont use as I'm not a fan of apps. (i might aswell just use the database its just as fast as opening the app.) :roll: Maybe if there was an Online version that offered similar features i would probably use that.

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

From what I understand, the program only retrieves data in direct response to a user request. And this is different from accessing the website directly, how?

Because in his program he's making several requests not just one (change % for each item is a new request) as you will see by this:

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/results.ws?query=barrows&price=all&members=

Very nice, I can confirm it's safe if there's any doubt left. Only annoyance is it has a tendancy of loading the wrong picture for items, can make it hard to find certain items if you dont know their exact name

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Yeah slight image bug I still have to figure out how to fix :ohnoes: And as for page requests it only loads pages from user imput (from search or list) and your custom lists only update when jagex updates the ge database (unless you refresh the list).

I dont get why we dont just use the official one on RS

what makes urs better?

Mine is faster, easier to use and the ability to customize your own lists.

Oh and Im planning to update the interface later with different themes, etc.

Quest Cape Since 8/9/07

dancool_938.png

I had the old version and liked it a lot. Tried to use the updater in the program and it doesn't work. Says: Error unable to install update. Just to let you know. Ill edit when i try the download link in the OP.

EDIT: Install works if you download of the site. :thumbup:

If you search for dragon chain or chainmail it doesn't show up in the search results. :?: Same with dragon platelegs

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

The old version updater does not work any more, just install the new version. :mrgreen:

As for the dragon chain problems the word "chain" is replaced by "chainmail" instead of "chainbody" it will be fixed in the next version.

As for platelegs I searched for: "dragon platelegs" and it came up as the first result. What did you search for?

Quest Cape Since 8/9/07

dancool_938.png