The Corporeal Beast ( lvl-785 )

313smaus313

Holy crap!

Does it really take 7-20 people? Like an alliance?

Or it just some BS and can really be soloed?

The drops looks AMAZING.

From what i have seen and heard, its impossible to solo this.

I tried 3 iteming with barrows gloves, whip and spirit shield.

Got hit a 43, 36 and some lower hits.

Trying to solo this is like saying you want to die. :?

Does Revs drop sigils?

Good question. Summer did make it sound like the sigils were all around the wilderness, and it's decided the corporal beast drops them...so in theory yes I'd say they do, but it'd probably be as likely as a d chain from dust devils if they do.

Any chance you could post conversation with Summer where she says sigils are all around wildy? Would appriate alot =D>

Has anyone tried the Ghostly Sword? Maybe spiritual weapons do more damage. Just guessing here. Sorry, I can't test it myself. Still at work.

I'm thinking Ghostly Sword + Salve Ammy (e) + Upgraded Jennica's Ring.

Has anyone noticed how easy it is to exit to the safe area, the room next to the Beast?

A team could consist of some lunar healers, some food runners and the fighters. When someone needs health, just step out and let the healers heal. It's so nice to have a completely safe room just next to the boss.

Does Revs drop sigils?

Good question. Summer did make it sound like the sigils were all around the wilderness, and it's decided the corporal beast drops them...so in theory yes I'd say they do, but it'd probably be as likely as a d chain from dust devils if they do.

Any chance you could post conversation with Summer where she says sigils are all around wildy? Would appriate alot =D>

It's the Thanatos guy who says it. He says he built the shield and sigils were produced for it but they were too late in attaching them and the beast itself took them. He then goes on to say that the beast is most likely to still have them and that they could also have been scattered around the wilderness. Well he say's all that but may not necessarily be in those exact words :lol:

Dark_Jab.png

Has anyone noticed how easy it is to exit to the safe area, the room next to the Beast?

A team could consist of some lunar healers, some food runners and the fighters. When someone needs health, just step out and let the healers heal. It's so nice to have a completely safe room just next to the boss.

If at any time no one is attacking him, he heals to full hp. :\

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.

If at any time no one is attacking him, he heals to full hp. :\

chances of 10 ppl needing food at the same time?

Y_Z.png

First off, thanks for the help! :thumbsup: For collecting information the crew uses the Websites Updates & Corrections forum.

For drop information and pictures the Official thread is here: Corporal Beast lvl 785- Info & Drops. This allows the Bestiary crew to have all of the information in one sot instead of having to jump around the forum. I will be looking at this thread for information but I have no problem if one post *their own* information onto the above mentioned thread. This allows us to make the most accurate entry possible and to be able to credit you for your work! Thanks.

~Odie

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!