2008 - The Celebrity Killer

Dizzle229

Basically, this year, 2008, seems to have seen the biggest loss of celebrities in history. And so, I decided to make this archive, detailing just how bad this year really is. They don't have to be in any particular order, it's all the same as it's all 2008. Make any contributions you like, and they will be edited into the archive.

Mods ~ If you feel this should be in Music, Movies and Television, it's cool.

Richard Wright

Don LaFontaine

Isaac Hayes

Bernie Mac

George Carlin

Gary Grygax

Heath Ledger

Tim Russert

Bill Melendez

Jerry Reed

LeRoi Moore

Skip Caray

Randy Pausch

Estelle Getty (Golden Girl)

Jerome Holtzman

Bobby Murcer

Evelyn Keyes

Tony Snow

Dody Goodman

Kermit Love (Sesame Street character)

Scott Kalitta

Bert Shepard (The second Baseball player on the list)

Evan Tanner

Chris "Witchhunter" Dudek

And I know there are many more. All submissions welcome.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I don't think 2008 has been an especially bad year for celebrity deaths. Some great famous people die every year, jesus, Ingmar Bergman and Michelangelo Antonioni died on the same day last year, that was traumatic.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Terri Schiavo died in 2005. And she kinda became famouse because she was dieing, so I wouldn't really count her as a celebrity. I can't believe you forgot Heath Ledger, though.

I can't believe I forgot him :wall:

Anyway, you'll find I edited the post and Heath Ledger has taken Terri Schiavo's place.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Johnny Cash and John Ritter died the same day back in '04. That was one of the worst days of my life.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

the reaper always has to take the good ones and leave us with : Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Britteny Spears, The Jonas Brothers, Amy Winehouse etc :wall:

Yeah, even thought it's sadistic and probably unethical on my part, I know what you mean.

C2b6gs7.png

the reaper always has to take the good ones and leave us with : Miley Cyrus, Paris Hilton, Britteny Spears, The Jonas Brothers, Amy Winehouse etc :wall:
siggied

:twisted:

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I don't think 2008 has been an especially bad year for celebrity deaths. Some great famous people die every year, jesus, Ingmar Bergman and Michelangelo Antonioni died on the same day last year, that was traumatic.

I thought Jesus died like 2000 years ago..?

rofl!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

:lol: I think I'll have to save this quote.

sig2ho7.jpg

Haha, siggied.

Anyway, I don't follow much what happens in celebrities, very rare do I watch Tv or watch movies.

Lmao I despise you right now. I can't come back from that in any way, you know what I meant.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Bwahahaha! It's so funny when that happens, wow, I'm even laughing irl. xD (So there was something valuable about this thread after all ; P)

Btw, yeah, I agree with 1_man_army.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

There's a reason why celebrities are dieing... with the rise in gas prices, the only means of transportation is in biofuels, the most proficient being Corn Ethanol. Unfortunately, the harvest hasn't been particularly good the past few years, and we needed more sacrifice to get cheaper fuel, and enjoy delicious Harvest.

Their times shall come.

~

Although I must seriously say that it sucks to lose people, but that's life. What's over is over, no use fretting over it.

Bwahahaha! It's so funny when that happens, wow, I'm even laughing irl. xD (So there was something valuable about this thread after all ; P)

What? Everyone quoting each other and saying "sigged". Because that is a valuable thing indeed.

Do not Siggy this. :shame:

lampost_sig_stark.png

What? Everyone quoting each other and saying "sigged". Because that is a valuable thing indeed.

No, a bit of humour. Not that you'd know anything about that though.

sig2ho7.jpg