Frozen Items on GE

saif

Wow, another GE speculation thread.

You'd think by now people would realise that a thread asking for speculation on something completely void of any valid speculation, does not need its own thread.

Not everyone with a pulse needs their own "Hey, guys, look! Economy!" thread.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

It could be like the US economy and everything freezes and gets totally owned :lol:

Aisde from that little ramble right there, most items will probably freeze like DFH

It could be like the US economy and everything freezes and gets totally owned :lol:

Aisde from that little ramble right there, most items will probably freeze like DFH

haha you nailed it on the head sith, its JUST like the us economy, soon we will all be $700Billion in debt and jagex will bail us out :lol: fat chance theyve never been that nice.

listen i like saifz, but this thread isnt going to go any further then the last 100 threads just like it. :/ unless you argue, idk... the fears of people not wanting to hold onto an item droping in price which ultimately causes these random ups and downs. something rather new and requires a tad more logic and depth of discussion.

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

Yay! Another Topic About GE Frozen Items!!!

:twss:

I remember we discussed this a Few Months Ago, but wouldn't you think this Mixes in the GE topic? :-k

Or we could make a Sub forum Discussing Only GE seeing as how I am seeing many Topics about it :lol:

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

So far ZGS is frozen. Why is this so?

Oh wait I know this one! Cause it specced itself!

Right?

LOL.

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

I think ever since item lending came out godswords have taken a massive hit because less people need to actually own one when they can just lend one.

That, and the combination of the corporal beast that can drop holy elixer which is roughly 15M give or take 1M, and 4 sigils that are worth over 55M each. GWD'ers would be going there more often now that the GWD items have been distributed a lot over the last year and not to mention coinshared, making them drop, drop, and errr... drop :|

2vuhgcn.png

It's like, not frozen at all, you even know what you're talking about?

I thought we were talking about the grand exchange! I don't think you needed to say that m8,you could have just defined frozen for our friend here.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff