Str or attack - Which do you find more useful?

MrNiceGuy69

I'd kept strength 8-15 lvls higher than attack; now after I became a whip addict for a short time I figured it'd be best to leave att at 85 and get 99 str :D

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Whoevers saying they got strength up first to level attack easier its actually the other way around.

Attack helps train strength faster.

They go hand in hand tbh.

Its better to hit more often than hit a bunch of 0s followed by a high number.

yeah but hitting often low numbers is as good as hitting those highs every so often. i like att more but str is very useful too.

sculpin_ipa.png

Controlled. If not, attack.

I got 99 strength, and hitting huge hits is fun and all, but it's not as helpful as attack.

it depends really. attack causes more consistant hits, and strength has higher hits. Example: with 99 attack 1 str you would hit 2's and 3's pretty much every time.

with 99 str 1 attack, you would hit 30's every 6 or so hits.

^^That is not accurate, just demonstrating

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

the eternal debate str or att

just do controled lol and get all 3

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

with 99 str 1 attack, you would hit 30's every 6 or so hits.

^^That is not accurate, just demonstrating

how do u figure 30 with only a bronze 2h at best?

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Guesses and opinions about whether accuracy or strength are better are useless. There's no replacement for hard statistics.

And from what I've heard, strength usually beats accuracy. Void range can kill things as strong as black dragons faster than range-attack boosting equipment. This only goes to a certain extent, of course.

As for whether it would be better to have 99 attack or 99 strength, both of them would be much better than one or the other ;)

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

Train controlled, if thats not a good option for you then,

Train controlled.

Does it really matter whether I was right? #-o
This is Tipit. There is nothing more important than being right.

Common sense is nothing more than a deposit of prejudices laid down in the mind before you reach eighteen.