Most memorable clans?

The Observer

DI by far is the one that stands out the most for me. Taking out a whole TET PK Trip a LONG time back, that's something for a clan to accomplish with the sizes of the groups back then...

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where closed clans are concerned, I'd have to go with TMRD. One of the most respectful clans of the time period they were alive in. They were also extremely well organized, and the strongest TA clan for quite some time.
TMRD slips in & out of my memory from time to time. Once they became a community clan, I stopped paying attention to them :| They were active in TA, which is what I remember them most for, though I can't say they shine through like the others I mentioned.

Although they called themselves a community clan, they did infact close. Although the term 'community clan' was used by them in their closing topic, they did infact simply become a community(and no longer a clan), and the majority of their members set out for new clan(The majority choosing TRWF and TT).

Part of TMRD's charm was that they let their fighting do the talking, rather than engage in verbal conflicts and such to make themselves feel superior. That is what made me mention them.

Rofl you can't be serious.

We fought TMRD quite a few times and the pre war talks at those were huuuuuge. Not to mention that it was also tmrd usually starting it.

One time it started with skinnyguard2 (or was he killguard2?) made a video about him eating a burger king hamburger and randomly flaming bk lol... And all other crap :D

Always enjoyed fighting tmrd tought, knew a lot of people in there, also during our TA time I was quite active on theyr forums and p2p pks :P

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007

Where closed clans are concerned, I'd have to go with TMRD. One of the most respectful clans of the time period they were alive in. They were also extremely well organized, and the strongest TA clan for quite some time.
TMRD slips in & out of my memory from time to time. Once they became a community clan, I stopped paying attention to them :| They were active in TA, which is what I remember them most for, though I can't say they shine through like the others I mentioned.

Although they called themselves a community clan, they did infact close. Although the term 'community clan' was used by them in their closing topic, they did infact simply become a community(and no longer a clan), and the majority of their members set out for new clan(The majority choosing TRWF and TT).

Part of TMRD's charm was that they let their fighting do the talking, rather than engage in verbal conflicts and such to make themselves feel superior. That is what made me mention them.

We fought TMRD quite a few times and the pre war talks at those were huuuuuge. Not to mention that it was also tmrd usually starting it.

One time it started with skinnyguard2 (or was he killguard2?) made a video about him eating a burger king hamburger and randomly flaming bk lol... And all other crap :D

Always enjoyed fighting tmrd tought, knew a lot of people in there, also during our TA time I was quite active on theyr forums and p2p pks :P

lmao I remember that video of him eating a burger

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

Towards the end of their life cycle.

gladz.png

\

never will forget the names "Golden Helms"

I love you

I believe the RS Waffles also deserve a mention

~Orbital2~

orbital28ukie7.gif

BK Advisor

Former Leader of the Golden Helms

Former Leader of 'THE' Clan

Founder of RFK

Former Warlord of the NKKA

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if any of you guys remember Sunflower Mafia but that clan was my all time favorite, I really liked the people there and we were a small tight knit family and I almost cried when it closed :( but now I would havta say WG, they have been around for like 5 years and still going strong. I couldn't find a better home than WG :)

thegameh.jpg

I don't know if any of you guys remember Sunflower Mafia but that clan was my all time favorite, I really liked the people there and we were a small tight knit family and I almost cried when it closed :( but now I would havta say WG, they have been around for like 5 years and still going strong. I couldn't find a better home than WG :)

I know them, they were mainly sals and rarely posted on RSC.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Geez lets see my old main Noobkilla 3 was in 3v0luti0nx and like 3 others :x from 2002-2006

I would have to say DI is/was the clan of clans, everyone knew about "DI" even the non clan players, in our clan we joked about running into DI everytime we were in the old wildy.

DS Had a mass recruitment I remember, RSD was always big, TT idk. CORR was around 3v0 hit it big on 666 day.

I was only in Sacred Templars for like a week :x but Broski seemed like a cool dude.

RIP Noobkilla 3 2001-2006

RIP Cmenonu 2006-2007

RIP Runescape 2001-2006

~Claimed Mechscape Name~

"A Broom"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

only clans th have maintained relevance are memorable to me now.

Gladz, BK, DS, and a whole host of other clans achieved dominance but it was short lived and they now are either defunct or absolutely irrelevant. DI has maintained a level of dominance for 5 years now and should be lauded, DF has impressed me with their longevity that I never thought they'd pull off (I remember organizing a war against DF when they were first created and thought they'd fade out).

So many to choose from...

The Sabres

Zeonic Forces

Sacred Templars

Dark Slayers

I can't even remember their name - a cabbage clan

Tunescape (lol)

Fear and Phobia

Anarchy

Followers of Malkav

Valor

Just to name some off the top of my head.

Of that list, FEAR is my favourite.

wildsig3.gif

Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians forums.

DI. The titan of the wilderness. An unstoppable force who utterly dominated all who crossed their path. When you were out with your clanmates, you were watching out for them, trying to avoid certain death at all cost.

While most people don't see that anymore from them, they're still one of the top clans in runescape and command a fair amount of respect and strength in the battlefield.

hzvjpwS.gif

-The old D.I.

-RSD back then

-Devils

-ZF

-Wanderers

-BDK

-AoD (Army of Destruction) (back then I was in it, everyone in it basically quit rs)

Someone else remembers Devils?

What ever happened to Bronxie?

-The old D.I.

-RSD back then

-Devils

-ZF

-Wanderers

-BDK

-AoD (Army of Destruction) (back then I was in it, everyone in it basically quit rs)

Someone else remembers Devils?

What ever happened to Bronxie?

Not sure about Bronxie but Krickit#### still goes on our boards regularly.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

DI. The titan of the wilderness. An unstoppable force who utterly dominated all who crossed their path. When you were out with your clanmates, you were watching out for them, trying to avoid certain death at all cost.

While most people don't see that anymore from them, they're still one of the top clans in runescape and command a fair amount of respect and strength in the battlefield.

They are considered to be #1 F2p and p2p at the moment, they don't go out weekdays much though.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Golden Helms ~ Was the Council member for like a few years

Mystic Dynasty

Zeonic Force

'THE' Alliance clans

Anti - 'THE' Alliance Clans [i was apart of these]

Tons of other good ones i am forgetting but oh well

Golden Helms was a joke tbh.