Most memorable clans?

The Observer

This topic are for all you people who were in the clan world for a while.

Many clans have died throughout the years, but some clans just stood up taller than the rest. Which clans did this for you?

j0xPu5R.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanderers/BDK

Sabres/Messiahs

never will forget the names "Golden Helms". Dont see how gladz and "the" , DI and "Rsd" dont earn a spot for longevitiy.

Also I forget what BoJ stood for (Brotherhood of judas macabee?) but I think its the first time people lied about being jewish to join a clan :D

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Where closed clans are concerned, I'd have to go with TMRD. One of the most respectful clans of the time period they were alive in. They were also extremely well organized, and the strongest TA clan for quite some time.

gladz.png

The clans that stick out in my mind the most are BoS (not the current BoS), DI, 'The', Gladz, KT, ZF, Jagz, BK, & DS.

Yeah those are the ones I remember... it's been awhile for me, but I used to be one of the more influential members in DS, especially when it was starting up and what not. (if it is the same DS we are speaking of)

• 2 weeks later...
Where closed clans are concerned, I'd have to go with TMRD. One of the most respectful clans of the time period they were alive in. They were also extremely well organized, and the strongest TA clan for quite some time.
TMRD slips in & out of my memory from time to time. Once they became a community clan, I stopped paying attention to them :| They were active in TA, which is what I remember them most for, though I can't say they shine through like the others I mentioned.
The clans that stick out in my mind the most are BoS (not the current BoS)' date=' DI, 'The', Gladz, KT, ZF, Jagz, BK, & DS.[/quote']

Yeah those are the ones I remember... it's been awhile for me, but I used to be one of the more influential members in DS, especially when it was starting up and what not. (if it is the same DS we are speaking of)

What other DS? :P

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

TMRD were definitely the strongest gmt-based f2p clan in both wars and pkris, and they are a huge reason for the recent successes of The Titans (a large number of TMRD members joined TT).

enzock.gif

Proud Leader of the Corruption Clan. PM me to set up a fight or for any queries relating to my clan.

My clan... which is still around... the Fists Of Guthix clan :)

Three years, created on Sunday October 23rd 2005, open to all players from across the United Kingdom, led by Queen Camel. We even have a minigame named after us, lol, no JaGex 'stole' our name, we were called what we are before they even considered the minigame :)

(old) Alliance clans (The, Gladz, Jags, TDS, BK) - together and seperated some of the strongest clans, made an impact by setting examples and rules.

RSD | DI | ZF - power house clans with atmosphere, controversial at times, but they could mostly back it up.

Sabres | Messiahs | Wanderers | BDK - old skool epicness.

TMRD were definitely the strongest gmt-based f2p clan in both wars and pkris, and they are a huge reason for the recent successes of The Titans (a large number of TMRD members joined TT).

No. TMRD lost a lot of wars against TRWF, and we weren't the top of the bill.

TMRD slips in & out of my memory from time to time. Once they became a community clan, I stopped paying attention to them :| They were active in TA, which is what I remember them most for, though I can't say they shine through like the others I mentioned.

Although they called themselves a community clan, they did infact close. Although the term 'community clan' was used by them in their closing topic, they did infact simply become a community(and no longer a clan), and the majority of their members set out for new clan(The majority choosing TRWF and TT).

Part of TMRD's charm was that they let their fighting do the talking, rather than engage in verbal conflicts and such to make themselves feel superior. That is what made me mention them.

gladz.png

When I was finding my way in the clan world, as a new recruit to Clan Jaguar, there were two clans that stood up above all the rest for me. 'The', Gladz, and BK were around, but quite frankly, I'd never heard of them. The two clans that were ever present for me were Exercitum and RSD. Exer seemed to rule the wild whenever I'd pk. I spent many a day double diaging away from hordes of them. RSD, well, they were just dominant in the wildy back then. I remember more than a few pk trips where we would just be wandering around and then all hell would break loose, with all these purple caped people having their way with me. It was rather traumatic.

I'm better than you.

any clan that used scapeboard before this forum came into existent is memorable to me. The person that made me extremely interested in clans was Militant. Two clans that I was a part of and really had fun in are

Zeonicforce

&

Mystic Knights

~Founder of the Legendary Clan ZeonicForce~

0lDw1lK.png

Das, BoJ was brotherhood of jeremiah.

Most memeorable for me Are Mystic Knights, Mystic Dynasty, Wanderers, BDK, MI, and BoS

Stud112 (UNBANNED)

99 atk, 92 def, 99 str, 97 hp, 118 combat

studsig76.jpg

VVV. They may have been small, but I rooted for them since the day I saw their recruitment thread at RSC. If you've ever seen them in action, you can agree with me that their warring ability was flawless.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg

VVV. They may have been small, but I rooted for them since the day I saw their recruitment thread at RSC. If you've ever seen them in action, you can agree with me that their warring ability was flawless.

Thats true. They absolutely destroyed us in our practice wars. Pity to see them close. :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Ever since BsK warred them, I've gotta say Forgotten Templars. Mainly because it was the highlight of BsK's warring career =D>

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

• 1 month later...
Dark Slayers - Powerhouses.

Old DI - Ruled f2p AND P2p, the only ever clan to completely dominate both which is legendary.

Aggression at old mage bank - Overwhelmed any p2p single team and destroyed them all.

We were truly flawless in wars, but a few problems.

VVV had many flaws in its existence but we always tried to fix them.

Early on our existance we had one of our 3 main leaders get kicked out due to various reasons and we recovered fast.

We had binding problems - forced people to bind/taught and helped them bind.

Inactive problem - warring list which contained our active members.

But alas we could not fix all the problems otherwise we still would be alive.

Proud Warlord of Dragonwood

If it's natural to kill, how come men have to go into training to learn how? ~ Joan Baez

Rest in Peace 3xtermination

Tipitsignature.gif

Blacknights for life.

A clan with 8 years history, a clan where I have been over 4 years, the only clan I ever been to.

62adf7.png

Proud Blacknight since 2004 September

Blacknights Elder since 2005 September

Blacknights Warlord/council 2005-2007