Learn Judo with Vladimir Putin!

megakiller32

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7658574.stm

Heh heh, what's next, learn kung fu with George Bush?

Fishing with Gordon Brown?

Hockey with Nicolas Sarkozy?

Still funny though. It's a DVD release after The Simpsons was banned in Russia for not being "patriotic" enough.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

megakiller32 wrote:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7658574.stm

Heh heh, what's next, learn kung fu with George Bush?

Fishing with Gordon Brown?

Hockey with Nicolas Sarkozy?

Still funny though. It's a DVD release after The Simpsons was banned in Russia for not being "patriotic" enough.

Not true.

Not sure if it's true, but you may have meant South Park, which apparently was banned in Russia for being too offensive or something.

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

Putin for President.

There are posters all over my school that say that actually, and I wasn't even the one who put them there.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Vlad.Is.Awesome.Go Russia!And if it was Germany I'd've said Nein!

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ahh.. Yea.. I probably wouldnt laugh at Vladimre Putin.. He was once the Judo champion of USSR..

Hes probably the only man who could ever stand a chance against Chuck Norris. The USSR was HARDCOR!!

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

Russia itself is badass. You wont know what I mean unless you lived/stayed there enough to understand the culture. It's a bizarre country which is actually rogue, you can get anything with money, position/authority don't mean anything (even your teacher can be a huge movie pirate and sell DVD's to his students, they'll happily buy it & parents wont object)

USA prides itself on freedom, but I say Russia is the ultimate semi-anarchy full of freedom, yet enough protection to keep people from just killing each other for sport. It's more free than the US in just about every aspect, except press freedom (and sadly it's lately becoming more racist). Everything in Russia only works through force, or money. But it's a working system & they're getting wealthier every year.

It's a DVD release after The Simpsons was banned in Russia for not being "patriotic" enough.

Wrong. Simpson's DVDs sell in every major city in eastern Europe.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

It is CCCP, you idiots.

I live and I have lived all my life in a foreign soviet bloc country. But life is more ignorant, busier and more boring nowadays. Back in soviet times, there was always excitement, everyone cared about each other. So this ''freedom'' that you say, aint that good for a nation.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It is CCCP, you idiots.

I live and I have lived all my life in a foreign soviet bloc country. But life is more ignorant, busier and more boring nowadays. Back in soviet times, there was always excitement, everyone cared about each other. So this ''freedom'' that you say, aint that good for a nation.

No one cared about each other in the times of USSR, the world has rotten prior to that, although they've had a lot of clubs running, for example chess clubs, radio clubs, boxing clubs, people were even playing chess outside, now they don't do that.

But it's a working system & they're getting wealthier every year.

I heard from my geography professor that a lot of millionaires are sprouting up there..is it true?

Yeah and for every 25 year old guy who gets to be a millionaire, there's ten thousand 30 year olds working trashy office jobs earning salaries of $180/month trying to support a family and their elders. If you can't utilize the russian "system" (which often involves crime), you'll stay at the lower echelons of society forever.

I'm amazed some of the young folk even have motivation to work in Russia, when some punk with connections can just get his 'friends' in a corrupt bank to input a few computer commands & have $100k appear on his bank account as 'business expenses' without second thought.

Read this article for further knowledge... http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/89/355 ... ering.html

And more banks than just those 10 have been blacklisted even inside Russia after that incident... It usually works this way: Corrupt mobsters/bankers practically insert numbers into bank accounts (from which balances are read) out of thin air, then attempt to send it to a bank account in a reputable country such as Switzerland, then they either use it from that account for their personal Lamborghini's and other personal items, or send it back to Russia where the origin of the transfer can now be traced back to a trustworthy Swiss bank.

Russia is pretty rotten, though it has it's good sides too. But it makes you wonder; Riches and money.. Is nothing but digital numbers on a computer screen these days, in 2008. Then you have people working all their lives in a job they hate saving up $100k for a nice boat or stuff they don't need, & some other guy gets it in a minute with a few keyboard strokes.

But it's a working system & they're getting wealthier every year.

I heard from my geography professor that a lot of millionaires are sprouting up there..is it true?

Yeah and for every 25 year old guy who gets to be a millionaire, there's ten thousand 30 year olds working trashy office jobs earning salaries of $180/month trying to support a family and their elders. If you can't utilize the russian "system" (which often involves crime), you'll stay at the lower echelons of society forever.

I'm amazed some of the young folk even have motivation to work in Russia, when some punk with connections can just get his 'friends' in a corrupt bank to input a few computer commands & have $100k appear on his bank account as 'business expenses' without second thought.

Read this article for further knowledge... http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/89/355 ... ering.html

And more banks than just those 10 have been blacklisted even inside Russia after that incident... It usually works this way: Corrupt mobsters/bankers practically insert numbers into bank accounts (from which balances are read) out of thin air, then attempt to send it to a bank account in a reputable country such as Switzerland, then they either use it from that account for their personal Lamborghini's and other personal items, or send it back to Russia where the origin of the transfer can now be traced back to a trustworthy Swiss bank.

Russia is pretty rotten, though it has it's good sides too. But it makes you wonder; Riches and money.. Is nothing but digital numbers on a computer screen these days, in 2008. Then you have people working all their lives in a job they hate saving up $100k for a nice boat or stuff they don't need, & some other guy gets it in a minute with a few keyboard strokes.

This.

but didn't you sorta like...contradict yourself :?.