Does the look is important for you?

gero204

I have a question that many runescapers thinks idiot : does look is important for you? Will you wear something horibble but strong?Are you ready to sacrifice strengh for beauty? Personnaly, look is important for me. Barrow armours dont look verry beautiful for me, but i love dragon, so i want a full dragon and nothing else.

Happy posting^^

potplatebody.pnggero204.png

I'll use an ugly item with good stats, I don't care. I have other outfits to dress up in if I want to look good.

²

It just looks plain old dumb to me to wear dragon legs which cost 3x more than a dragon skirt (same stats)...

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

For the most part, looks are pretty important. Most outfits that have good stats already look good (bandos/slayer helm), so that just falls in naturally. When i'm skilling, looks are always nice to have

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

does look is important for you?

Is that deliberately badly worded?

Anyways, for me, when I'm killing something and the stats of my items are necessary, I where the best I have - which most other people where too so it's fine however it looks. However I have to look good while skilling. Unless I need weight reduction, when you're skilling you don't need clothes, so I try to look the best I can... maybe that's why I avoid skilling.

Anyways to sum up:

-When the stats matter, no.

-When they aren't, yes.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Looks aren't that important for me: however I like the "what's that" feeling: so you'll often see me with strange things/outfits like the ivandis flail

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Obviously not, you can tell his English isn't too good. -.-

When I'm fighting, it doesn't really matter what I look like, so long as I can take a beating, dish out some big numbers, and still have some good bonus stats.

When I'm not fighting, I will put on something that looks better, such as my monk robe top, which to me looks like a hoodie, lol.

Also, if I have the money then I'll spend it on a cosmetic upgrade, such as blue wizzy (g) and green d'hide (g).

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

It really depends. There is a numerous amount of clothing items for players to pick from. People are not meant to wear the exact same stuff all the time, that is why there is so many choices for people. Now when it comes to skilling, I think having the chance in wearing what you want, to describe your personality is great. Now when it comes to stuff like monster hunting and other items, I believe it is important to wear the correct equipment. Now if you want to go to the KBD with a rubber chicken, be my guest... :D

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I train noncombat a lot more than combat, so I usually wear a lightweight skiller outfit that I think looks good. In battle, I could care less how I look, as long as I can stay alive in it ;)

Owner of quest cape since December of 2006

wherzwaldo1.png

I always try to look good. Obviously I'm not going to go train in a Ringmaster costume, but I have found a balance between looks and strength in void melee. :P

The only time looks don't matter is when killing boss monsters (gwd, kq, etc).

Etecoon.png

Well in a way

I'm never really without my obby cape, I hardly ever wear my skill capes or fire cape unless someone annoys me at fight pits and it happens to be in bank.

And sometimes while slaying I'd wear infinity boots instead of dragon.

Kinda.

I knew I wanted 99 mage a long LONG time ago, so I bought full saradomin rune armor (this was back when I was f2p) so it'd match, even though I liked zammy's colors better XD

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

If looks don't matter, then the 3.6 mill i spent on full sara was the stupidest thing i could ever do... :wall:

Thankfully it is :thumbsup:

I agree ... but old schoolers like me got sara when it was 2m 8-) 8-)

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

If looks don't matter, then the 3.6 mill i spent on full sara was the stupidest thing i could ever do... :wall:

Thankfully it is :thumbsup:

I agree ... but old schoolers like me got sara when it was 2m 8-) 8-)

Real old schoolers got it when it was 5-10M (or more)..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Are you deliberately being stupid? When someone says something like that twice, it's probably not a typing mistake. Chances are this guy is from another country and doesn't speak English properly. I wouldn't be surprised if he knew twice as many languages as you do :?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Most of the time i go with Stats > look, but I refuse to wear a dragon skirt just because it's cheaper. And if I'm fighting something that I can 1 hit and doesn't do much damage, I just take something that looks good and pwn the noob monster :D

16185_s.gif