Most Famous RS People

Darksavior69

You guys are a bunch of no-name kids who think they know what they're talking about. Maniac had well over 87HP when Zonghui maxed you morons. And did that kid just honestly mention pest control, if he did he needs to just go die because that has nothing to do with anything. Maniac 666 was first to 99 Strength, end of discussion.

enough people who played back then have told you your wrong. YOU are wrong, end of discussion.

poope.png

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a matter of fact Maniac was one of the first 20 or so people to max (melee), which at the time *was* a big deal (not like today where no one knows anyone except maybe Zezima). Also, everyone knew him as he was pretty famous among the fighters because of his high combat level. Just don't exaggerate...Maniac was not the first to 99 str, ok?

The top 100 hp of 2001, this was when zonghui was 92 hp, Maniac isnt even on it, pretty sure some of these people already had 99 str at this stage.

Zonghui

Muhahahahaha

Who Da Best

Alchemon

Sandytrain

Dirtydevil

Erixson

Phillip

Ladykilljoy

Wickedwayz

Polomeros

Ericd16

Gregechidna6

Mooncricket

Fist Of God

Russ An

Sunjon

Dmxkobe8

Hurkules

Equalizer T

Sir Elliott

Bigkingsfan

Lady Lynda

Red1010

Lightning

Yedija

Zaptone Z

Roaddogg

The Great E

Datrupimp

Galaxyg

N15n

Almedin3

Trupimp

Ashley

Babyluv

S A X

Azot

Pycckuu Bouh

The Good 1

Fckedyomomm

Spockrock

Eva 02

Daniel Ruels

Bl Nd3d

0ddball

Yrret 5

Thesimpsons

Tram

Dakiller

Max333

Haxx0r Maxx

Lando

Nock

Dapimp 69

D E A D L Y

Magna

Pink Lady

Methattron2

L6vi

Swan Love

Ssj4

Needamaid

Mj

Aznyumiangel

Sir Beachy

Doublebubble

Icecube9292

Thedealer

Xxzibit

Mystic Kila

Terminator

Bdvo89

Kingdiablo

Crovax

Dw Lightsout

Xxpr0xx

Md831

Angry Nocc

Joe1002

Wargazme

Gugge

Threegigs

Buffyslayer

Aaron Lewis

Joni7

Azynpyrde

Sexy Razor

Waylan

Kingleonardo

Red Knight

Trixstar

Drakkus

Gearshifter

Coolerkiller

Silentboy05

Keelercrunch

Darkarchar7

Sir Aspelin

Janneperkele

This made me look like a complete douche, but I was just going by what a friend said :(

Calling everybody else idiots and what-not, when we actually knew what we were saying, BECAUSE WE PLAYED AT THE TIME unlike you, isn't exactly the best way to win a debate, especially when you "got it from a friend". \'

Guest Armagedon46disabled

i use to play back in rsc and i guy i remember being famous was tyler11 i dunno why, i know he had high stats and he was famous i heard his name alot

I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad..

Wait, I'm not singing that song, I'm thinking about how the people that are most famous in the Runescape community are in fact the people we would be most-inclined to cite as "losers" here in the real world.

Disclaimer: I understand this post will draw some hate, so bring it. I am referring only to the absolute highest tier of Runescape players. The ones that go down in the history of the game, for example.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Wait, I'm not singing that song, I'm thinking about how the people that are most famous in the Runescape community are in fact the people we would be most-inclined to cite as "losers" here in the real world.

Disclaimer: I understand this post will draw some hate, so bring it. I am referring only to the absolute highest tier of Runescape players. The ones that go down in the history of the game, for example.

.Notice that the original list doesnt contain players from today s current hiscores..

players like mysticsmagics, which im sure you heard of and bluerose13x dont have an obscene amount of exp , unlike players like zezima and lilyuffie88

even YOU have more exp than mysticsmagics, who forever will be famous for the first generation of runescapers im sure.

she is just 1 example.. alchemon is another.. would you say his stats require that he give up his irl job and freetime to achieve? no. but he is still a legend and will remain one.

.Notice that the original list doesnt contain players from today s current hiscores..

players like mysticsmagics, which im sure you heard of and bluerose13x dont have an obscene amount of exp , unlike players like zezima and lilyuffie88

even YOU have more exp than mysticsmagics, who forever will be famous for the first generation of runescapers im sure.

she is just 1 example.. alchemon is another.. would you say his stats require that he give up his irl job and freetime to achieve? no. but he is still a legend and will remain one.

Of course, I was around for all of that.

But to compare experience back then to experience now is a travesty. Bluerose was simply one of the first to master a (then) extremely profitable skill. Quitting your job is one thing. I'm not saying it hasn't been done by some crazed player, but to say someone hasn't given up their free time to get to the aforementined pinnacles of achievement isn't accurate.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

but to say someone hasn't given up their free time to get to the aforementined pinnacles of achievement isn't accurate.

Sorry but isn't it in ones free-time that one should play a game?

Its perfectly normal to spend free-time on a computer game, and has been for the last 3 decades.

But who are we to come down on someone, just because the person has more free-time than another person?

All in all you are stating that the so-called rs heroes are people who just spent excessive time on RS to get the levels, as if that is a bad thing in your book.

I for one had a job for 3 years where It was possible for me to play 8 hours a day ALONG with doing my job ? How is this possible? Well computers with internet are in almost any working place nowadays.

So for 3 years I had a certain advantage over RS players who i.e had other jobs that could be more "outdoorsy".

So because of that I'm a loser, if I take my job and use it as an advantage to play more RS?

but to say someone hasn't given up their free time to get to the aforementined pinnacles of achievement isn't accurate.

Its perfectly normal to spend free-time on a computer game, and has been for the last 3 decades.

But who are we to come down on someone, just because the person has more free-time than another person?

Free time is of course the prime environment to game in; but to monopolize your time with just gaming can't be healthy. Last I checked, Eat, Sleep, Work, Runescape isn't going to get you anywhere fast.

Now of course, availability of free time gives older players a distinct advantage over younger ones. I researched this thoroughly over the last 5 years, always fussing about how the adults that sit on their behinds all day eventually overwhelm all others (The World of Warcraft South Park episode comes to mind).

Regardless, after nearly 7 years of Runescaping, I now understand even more thoroughly the advantage being older has. Thankfully, I'm keeping myself busy moving up in the real world, only saving Runescape for a time-killer during work, etc. I suggest others do the same.

I understand that you're trying to take this personally, and that is not my intention. I reiterate: i am only implying to the highest tier of Runescape players. Not the good, not even the really good. The great.

Hey, I'm a webmaster at a library, I can play Runescape all day if I wanted. Somedays, if its warranted, I spend a couple of hours gaming. Theres nothing wrong with that; when it starts to conflict with you getting other, more productive activities done, then trouble arises.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Free time is of course the prime environment to game in; but to monopolize your time with just gaming can't be healthy. Last I checked, Eat, Sleep, Work, Runescape isn't going to get you anywhere fast.

Now of course, availability of free time gives older players a distinct advantage over younger ones. I researched this thoroughly over the last 5 years, always fussing about how the adults that sit on their behinds all day eventually overwhelm all others (The World of Warcraft South Park episode comes to mind).

Regardless, after nearly 7 years of Runescaping, I now understand even more thoroughly the advantage being older has. Thankfully, I'm keeping myself busy moving up in the real world, only saving Runescape for a time-killer during work, etc. I suggest others do the same.

I understand that you're trying to take this personally, and that is not my intention. I reiterate: i am only implying to the highest tier of Runescape players. Not the good, not even the really good. The great.

Eat, sleep, WORK, runescape isn't going to get one anywhere fast? Than pray, tell what the invisible factor is, the one that will get us somewhere fast. LAst I checked a steady job is all one needs to enjoy a life "normally". And don't think about mentioning further education, because we all know that theres always going to be someone needed to handle the trash as well. and crawl through our sewers when they clog up.

I don't see how you made it look as if I'm trying to take this personally. How could I? Since I don't even belong in the section of "great players".

I've played just as long as you and don't even have 1300 in skill total, so in no way have i taken your statement personally. I just find it funny that you classify the players on this list as "losers", just because you have a different look on how to spend free-time.

We clearly are on different pages here. I would gladly go deeper, but it is indeed difficult to convey the point without physical "proof" of these players' communal loser status. My theory relies strictly on stereotypes, and what these people are usually like. Believe me, I've been around gamers for a long time, as you probably have too. Problem is, I can't single any one person out with any amount of certainty, only make general judgements. I don't want another huge flame war sparked, I've been involved in plenty of those.

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

We clearly are on different pages here. I would gladly go deeper, but it is indeed difficult to convey the point without physical "proof" of these players' communal loser status. My theory relies strictly on stereotypes, and what these people are usually like. Believe me, I've been around gamers for a long time, as you probably have too. Problem is, I can't single any one person out with any amount of certainty, only make general judgements. I don't want another huge flame war sparked, I've been involved in plenty of those.

Hehe mate, I see your point clearly. I too know IRL gamers (not rs'ers though) which are flat-out losers, and it shows in everything they say, think or do. And its their own fault, its their addiction to gaming that makes them that way. Its sad.

I have no problem in calling them losers and making fun of them most of the time in mere jest. But its something different to do it over the internet, where , as you stated, we have no idea of the persons social status, working status or other statuses.

THe only thing we can measure out of, is the time they have played online on RS. And although the evidence speaks loudly, I still don't criticize any RS players for having obscene amounts of EXP etc etc..

Although IRL if I knew someone like zezima I would definitely call him names, tease him and make fun of him constantly..

But I dont. So I don't make fun of him, I don't call him a loser and I don't take false assumptions and portray them as the truth, as only he and his IRL friends know the truth.